- 1 APTET Syllabus 2018 for Paper I & II – Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern
- 2 Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern
- 3 AP Teacher Exam Syllabus
- 3.1 APTET 2018 Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
- 3.2 AP TET Syllabus 2018 for Language-I (Hindi)
- 3.3 Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2018 for Language II (English)
- 3.4 APTET Syllabus for Mathematics
- 3.5 Teacher Eligibility Test AP Syllabus 2018for Environmental Studies
- 3.6 aptet.cgg.gov.in Exam 2018 Syllabus for Pedagogical issues
APTET Syllabus 2018 for Paper I & II – Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern
AP Teacher Eligibility Evaluation Syllabus 2018 is upgraded here. Practice Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Syllabus 2018 and Assessment pattern on your groundwork to evaluate good marks from the written examination. Interested aspirants can also refer to the AP TET 2018 Syllabus at the state website aptet.cgg.gov.in for more details about AP Teachers Exam 2018. Feel the full article to know the APTET exam dates, subject shrewd topics, and the Assessment pattern.
Are you currently wishing to qualify that the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Qualification Test Exam 2018? Then, Start Your Preparation for TET AP Paper 2 & 1 during Latest AP TET Syllabus 2018 That’s available here. Nominees, that want to know more about teaching jobs in Andhra Pradesh appear for the 17th January 2018 to 27th January 2018Andhra Pradesh TET Exam.We advise the applicants to begin your prep by speaking the Andhra Pradesh Assignment Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern. Get the complete APTET Syllabus 2018 in the next sections.
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern
The Assessment pattern can also be extremely critical for the applicants that have applied for the AP Teachers Jobs. Therefore, here we have awarded the clear APTET Exam Pattern for Paper I and Paper II. Those candidates that will wait for the TET Assessment AP at first note the exam blueprint. This helps you to be aware of the strategy of the question paper. Also the length of the evaluation, subjects covered for the Andhra Pradesh TET exam, weight-age of each subject and the no of questions inquired for each subject have been given at length from the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Assessment Pattern. Know detailed APTET Syllabus 2018 at another section.
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern – Paper I (Classes I to V)
- APTET Paper I Consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- Each Question carries one marks.
- Total Duration of the written test is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Toatl no of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 Q’s||30||150 Min|
|2||Language – I||30 Q’s||30|
|3||Language – II||30 Q’s||30|
|5||Environmental Studies||30 Q’s||30|
|TOTAL||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Exam pattern – Paper II (classes VI to VIII)
|Sr No||Names of the Subjects||No of Questions||No of Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||150 Minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II (compulsory)||20+10 = 30||20+10 = 30|
|4 (a)||For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|4 (b)||For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science|
|4 (c)||Any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
AP Teacher Exam Syllabus
Aspirants who would like to catch the Teacher job has to know the entire APTET Syllabus 2018 before looking for the exam. Here we have mentioned the topic wise Andhra Pradesh TET 2018 Syllabusfor your capability of the exam applicants. Thus, candidates before you begin the groundwork proceed through all the topics AP TET Exam Syllabus, so that you may find a notion that topics were difficult for you personally. Then individuals can plan their preparation program according to the more weight-age topics. Practise each and evry topic comprised at the AP Teacher Qualification Test Syllabus 2018 and secure superior marks from the written exam.
APTET 2018 Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development (Primary School Child).
- Learning and Pedagogy.
- The Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
AP TET Syllabus 2018 for Language-I (Hindi)
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms.
- Translation of Sentences, etc.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2018 for Language II (English)
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
APTET Syllabus for Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Addition and Subtraction
- Data Handling
- LCM &HCF
Teacher Eligibility Test AP Syllabus 2018for Environmental Studies
- Days and Nights
- Parts of Body (internal & external)
- Our Surroundings
- Natural Resources
- Our Punjab
- Basic needs
- Food, resources and care
- Solar System
- Habitats, types
- Clothes, dresses &their care
- Festivals (school, family & national)
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene
- Group songs
- Looking after the trees, plants & animals
- Living and nonliving
- Parts of plants
- Geographical features and changes
- Disaster management
- Disposal of solid waste
- Local Bodies (Rural & urban)
- Transportation, communication and its development
- National property
- Community Buildings
- First Aid
- Weather & climate
aptet.cgg.gov.in Exam 2018 Syllabus for Pedagogical issues
- Projects Work
- Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies
- Sources – Primary & Secondary
- Developing Critical thinking
- Class Room Processes, activities and discourse
- Enquiry/Empirical Evidence
- Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies
we have the latest exam pattern and the syllabus of all the examination so just subscribe to our website to get all the details related to the examination to which you are looking for. we have loads of examination previous papers that will help you in clearing the examination.
The data presented here about the AP Teacher Qualification Test Syllabus 2018 is for the benchmark purpose. Candidates consult the aptet.cgg.gov.in official portal site to find out more regarding Syllabus of all AP TET assessment. Stay tuned to the website to get latest and upcoming project alarms, exam syllabus, previous papers, admit card, answer key, outcome and cut marks off.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.