- 1 Telangana State SPDCL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Telangana State SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Telangana State SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus
Telangana State SPDCL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Free download TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 from here. Aspirants who wish to attend the JAO Exam refer the Telangana SPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018. Check TS SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer exam pattern along with the Syllabus. Get the latest exam and Pattern of the Telangana State here in our website to get the paper clear. Download SPDCL Telangana JAO Exam Syllabus 2018 at free of cost from the below-attached link. Interested people can also visit the official portal of TSSPDCL i.e., www.tssouthernpower.com. The details about the exam pattern and the syllabus and the previous papers is here for the aspirants.
The Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Board authorities are planning to conduct the written test to recruit efficient aspirants for the Junior Accounts Officer posts. Therefore, applicants make sure that you have practised each and every topic of TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus before attending the written exam. Also, aspirants qualified in the written test will only shortlist for the next levels of the selection process. Check the topic wise TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus in the upcoming sections.
Telangana State SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
Here is the Exam pattern for TSSPDCL JAO Examination. Also, Candidates can know the scheme of the question paper by referring the Exam pattern. Moreover, here we have clearly tabulated the subjects to be prepared for the exam, no of questions asked in the test and the duration of the examination. Aspirants before starting your preparation make a note of the pattern for easy preparation. Also, take the help of TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 enclosed in the below section for a perfect preparation.
- The TSSPDCL JAO Exam is an Objective type test.
- The total exam is conducted for 2 hours with 100 Questions.
- Each question in the Jr Accounts officer carries 01 marks.
- There is be no negative marking deducted for the wrong answer in the examination.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Part No||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Written Test (Objective type)||A||Technical Subjects||85||85||2 Hours|
|2.||B||Numerical Ability & General Awareness||15||15|
|Total||100 Q’s||100 Marks|
Telangana State SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus
Candidates going to appear for the written test on the scheduled dates need to know the in-depth Telangana State SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus before attending the test. The aspirants should have good knowledge of the syllabus and the exam pattern in order to clear the examination.At first, applicants go through the below topics of TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus and strategise the important topics for the exam. Then after download, the TSSPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus from the below attached a link and begin your preparation. Try to practise all the topics of TS Southern Power Distribution Company JAO Syllabus to score good marks in the test.
Telangana SPDCL JAO Syllabus for Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Data Interpretation.
- Problems on Cubes.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Assumptions.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio & Proportion.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Ratio and Time.
- Interest & Discount.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Time and Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time and Work.
www.tssouthernpower.com Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 for Technical Subjects
Telangana SPDCL Syllabus for Electronics & Communication
- Accountancy including Advanced Accountancy
- Auditing Syllabus
- Vouching and Verification
- Audit of Companies
- Internal Check and control
- Divisible Profits.
TSSPDCL COST ACCOUNTING Syllabus
- Fundamentals, Materials, Labour costs and Overheads, Methods of Costing
- Unit or output costing
- Job and contract costing
- Process Costing and Marginal Costing and Breakeven Analysis
- Standard costing and variance analysis
- Operating Costing
- Financial statement analysis Ratio Analysis – Working Capital –Funds flow and Cashflow
If there are any changes in the Syllabus & Exam pattern we will update the information here or candidates refer the official portal tssouthernpower.com for the SPDCL Telangana JAO Exam Syllabus.So in order the crack the exam one should focus on steps mentioned above, you should focus on weak points where you are lacking so prepare the list of points where you find yourself in difficulty and try to sort it out, make notes of the part which you want to revise on regular basis.