TSNPDCL JLM SYllabus and Exam Pattern for Junior Lineman
Every year government releases vacancies in thousands for different exams and a lakh of candidates apply for the examination. The different examination has different syllabus and the exam patterns and we here update the syllabus and the exam patterns according to the exam and serve for the aspirants to prepare for the examination. The TSNPDCL is accepting the applications from interested and eligible aspirants. A huge number of aspirants are expected to compete for the TSNPDCL Jr Lineman posts. Aspirants applying for the posts must have the strong knowledge regarding the syllabus and examination pattern. Aspirants applying for the TSNPDCL Lineman posts can go through the article to check the details of TS Jr. Lineman syllabus and exam pattern.
The exam syllabus and the exam pattern play a great role in any examination and helps the aspirants to prepare well for the examination the examination is based n this things only and it helps to prepare good.
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- There will be 80 MCQ with 01 marks for each question.
- The Time Duration of the Exam is 02 hours.
- The Exam will be Bilingual in English & Telugu Language.
- No Information about the Negative Marking is Provided in the Advertisement. Candidates Should Read the Instructions on Question Paper.
|A||Core I.T.I subject (Electrical Trade)||65 Marks|
|B||General Awareness and Numerical Ability||15 Marks|
Note : The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the selection process shall be OC – 40%, BC – 35%, & SC/ST – 30%.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- There will be no interview.
Exam Syllabus: The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows :
PAPER A : I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
2. Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers andmaintenance
3. Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
4. Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
5. Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
6. DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
7. Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT
8. AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives
9. Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electriclamps
10. Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
PAPER B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
for more information related to the exmaonion nd the syllabus do visit the website regulary www.current-affairs.org.