- 1 Kerala PSC – KPSC Thulasi Login & One Time Registration 2018
- 1.1 KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration for 2018
Kerala PSC – KPSC Thulasi Login & One Time Registration 2018
Every year when the Kerala Public Service Commission announces vacancies for various posts in the Kerala government it is the responsibility of candidates to stay up to date with all the new notifications but it is a difficulty to check the website on a daily basis to look for opportunities. the second problem comes when every candidate has to look for all the eligibility for every different notification and match the ones that work for him.
But the KPSC has found a very good and time effective solution for all the aspirants who want to work for the Kerala government. All you have to do is use the KPSC Thulasi one time registration process. This registration process helps you to update your details into your account and this website does the work for you.
KPSC is the Kerala Public Service Commision and KPSC Thulasi is the one time registration process that candidates do to be notified about vacancies under Kerala PSC. So once you register for a KPSC Thulasi account, you will be notified for every available vacancy. The best part of making this account is that it will match your profile and qualifications to the available opportunity and notify only for the ones that suit or match your qualifications and profile. It will be very helpful for those candidates who are looking for job opportunity in Kerala Public Service commission. They will get the notifications about the job openings that are related to their education and job criteria.
On this website, you will be able to apply to every ongoing job opportunity posted by the Kerala PSC that matches your profile. Also, not all the ongoing notifications will be made available as some vacancies are posted for reserved categories only.
KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration for 2018
If you are a candidate who is looking for a job in the Kerala PSC then you must be going to the trouble of checking new vacancies each day and matching your education to the eligibility criteria for each and every post. But the KPSC has founded very good solution to all the candidates problem. All you have to do is used down one time registration process given by KPSC Thulasi on their official website. All you have to do register only ones on the KPSC website and update all your educational and professional details.
Once you update your details on this website it will notify you for every opportunity that is Majid to your educational qualifications. So this is a very easy way to be updated about all the new and upcoming opportunities of the KPSC without spending a single penny. All you have to do is use the KPSC Thulasi one time registration process.
How to Register for the KPSC Thulasi?
The KPSC login and the KPSC one time registration are one and the same thing where you have to register or login to the KPSC Thulasi account. This is the reason why the requirements for registering to the KPSC Thulasi account are given below. All you have to do is find the number of documents that we have listed below give them very hard to you find internet cafe or you can use your cell phone and register for this KPSC Thulasi Account right away.
Here we are now providing you details about how to login for the KPSC Thulasi account. We have mentioned how important it is for every candidate looking for job in Kerala PSC. This account will keep you notified for every upcoming opportunity.
So, the KPSC Thulasi Login is a One Time Process where you need to register for this account just once and use its benefits for long time. Though this is a free of cost and easy process, you need to have a few documents with you while you register for the KPSC Thulasi Account.
The documents you require for this account are:-
- Scanned Signature
Now, there are some details defined by KPSC for the size and resolution for these two documents. We are detailing the dimensions and size that you require. First of all, the picture should be of size less than or equal to 30 KB and the resolution should be 150 W * 200 H. To make sure that your image has your name date that this image was taken in two lines at the bottom of your image. If your image does not contain the specifications first of all the image will not be uploaded and secondary the image will be rejected if it does not has your name and the date of image taken at the bottom. In case of the signature, Image of the signature should be equal to or less than 20 KB. lso make sure that your image is the dimension 150 W * 100 H.
Now the next thing to take care is that what your documents should be of the desired size and dimension. Also you need to make sure that both your documents are in the JPG format. only the JPEG or JPG format will be accepted on the website to update your signature and photograph.
Post Status of KPSC Thulasi Exam
How to Create Login on the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal?
if you are reading this article it means you are a newcomer to this website. you must be having lots of question about how to login in what is this one time registration and how to upload your images. so here is how you should be Creating your first time Kerala PSC Thulasi account on the KPSC Thulasi website.
- So first of all the official website for the KPSC Thulasi is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- After you are on the official website, Look for “create login” or “Register” icon.
- Now, for all the new users, you have to click on new registration icon.
- After this all you need to do is a upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After this, enter your personal details like name, caste, father’s name, date of birth, contact address, contact number, email id and more. You should make sure to provide all such details as like the details in your id proof.
- After you have provided the personal details choose the unique ID which you can use for the next login. Make sure you choose the right ID probably your own name because you will not be able to change it.
- Now, make sure that you check the details once from the beginning. Because it is good to know whether or not you have entered the details accurately.
- Next, you have to click on the “register” button.
- Within some minutes, you will get a notification message to your email about your successful registration on Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- The notification mail contains your login details, which you can use for your further logins to kerala psc thulasi site.
You have now successfully registered for the KPSC Thulasi Account.
Note:- For those who are looking information for the KPSC Login page and have already given the PSC examination can use the page the page given below. So for those who are already working under the KPSC or are looking for departmental login, you should use the page given below.
How to Upload Scanned Signature and Photo During One Time Registration Process of KPSC Thulasi?
Here is a detailed explanation of how to upload the scanned signature and photograph during the one time registration process. Keep in mind following points
- First things first, make sure you use a good scanning device to scan your signature and photo.
- Photo in a digital format is accepted by the website.
- Don’t forget to use the .jpg format.
- Make sure to have any of your ID proof with you during the time of registration. The ID proof can be either driving license or Aadhar card or pan card or passport or voter id.
- You need to check whether or not your face on the photo is clear and legible. If not, you better another photo that is clear.
- The picture should be in passport size.
- Also, you should not wear any cap or goggles while you are getting your picture clicked. If it is so, the photo will not be taken into account and you will have to do the process all over again. You photo should show your face and eyes clearly.
KPSC Thulasi Contact Details
There are total 3 regional and 14 district offices for KPSC. You can check the below address and contact numbers of these offices.
Note: These offices will not be functional on government holidays and sundays. If you have any doubts or query related to KPSC Thulasi login and one time registration process, then comment down your question. We are always ready to help you.
Other Related Post