- 1 Kerala PSC – KPSC Thulasi Login, Registration and KPSC Homepage
- 2 KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration for 2018
- 3 KPSC Thulasi Home Page, Website
- 3.1 Details about KPSC Thulasi Home Page
- 3.2 How to do Registration in KPSC Thulasi ?
- 3.3 Kerala PSC Home Page & Registration Process
- 3.4 KPSC Exam Result Via KPSC Thulasi Home
- 3.5 Kerala PSC Appointment Advice
- 3.6 How to Get KPSC Results
- 4 KPSC Previous Year Question Papers & Syllabus
Kerala PSC – KPSC Thulasi Login, Registration and KPSC Homepage
Before appearing for any examination you need to be well-versed with all the things related to that particular examination. KPSC Thulasi is a government examination of Kerala Government. An individual can register for the Kerala Government examinations through its official website. KPSC Thulasi is a onetime registration and there is no registration fee for this one time registration. After KPSC Thulasi Login an aspirant gets an access to all the government jobs. He/she gets notifications whenever a new vacancy is announced. An aspirant being a registered user gets the information that a new vacancy has popped up and the aspirant checking the eligibility criteria can apply for the same.
KPSC Thulasi registers you with the information of your qualifications and then matches your qualification for a relevant job and lets you know about the vacancy. The Registration can be done either online or in case of any inconvenience an aspirant is free to download the software of Thulasi for registration on the official website.
Aspirants who are looking for the job in Kerala PSC, notifications about Kerala PSC Exam, Hall tickets info then you are visiting the right page. Every year when the Kerala Public Service Commission announces vacancies for various posts in the Kerala government it is the responsibility of candidates to stay up to date with all the new notifications but it is a difficulty to check the website on a daily basis to look for opportunities.
The second problem comes when every candidate has to look for all the eligibility for every different notification and match the ones that work for him.
Additional Details about KPSC Thulasi OTR
- Commission: Kerala Public Service Commission – KPSC
- Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- First Introduced on 1st January 2012.
- No fee for one time registration.
- Supporting Website: thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
KPSC Thulasi Homepage Login
Jobs under Kerala Government like Clerk, Police Dept., Teachers, Technical Jobs etc are being filled by KPSC or Kerala PSC. KPSC has found a very good and time effective solution for all the aspirants who want to work for the Kerala government. All you have to do is use the KPSC Thulasi one time registration process.
This registration process helps you to update your details into your account and this website does the work for you. KPSC is the Kerala Public Service Commision and KPSC Thulasi is the one time registration process that candidates do to be notified about vacancies under Kerala PSC. So once you register for a KPSC Thulasi account, you will be notified for every available vacancy.
The best part of making this account is that it will match your profile and qualifications to the available opportunity and notify only for the ones that suit or match your qualifications and profile. It will be very helpful for those candidates who are looking for job opportunity in Kerala Public Service commission.
They will get the notifications about the job openings that are related to their education and job criteria. On this website, you will be able to apply to every ongoing job opportunity posted by the Kerala PSC that matches your profile. Also, not all the ongoing notifications will be made available as some vacancies are posted for reserved categories only.
KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration for 2018
If you are a candidate who is looking for a job in the Kerala PSC then you must be going to the trouble of checking new vacancies each day and matching your education to the eligibility criteria for each and every post. But the KPSC has founded very good solution to all the candidates problem.
All you have to do is used down KPSC Thulasi one time registration process on their official website. All you have to do register only ones on the KPSC website and update all your educational and professional details.
Once you update your details on this website it will notify you for every opportunity that is Majid to your educational qualifications. So this is a very easy way to be updated about all the new and upcoming opportunities of the KPSC without spending a single penny. All you have to do is use the KPSC Thulasi one time registration process.
- The candidates who are registering for the first time should go to the official website.
- Click on “register now”.
- The form gets open in front of the candidate. The candidate is now required to fill in his/her details accurately.
- The details needed to be filled are: name, address, qualifications, category etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature along with your ID proof and certificates.
- Now you have successfully registered and you are eligible to use the THULASI facility.
Already Registered Candidate:
- Already registered candidate can login to his/her account using his/her username and password he/she used to fill the form while registering.
- Then he/she can check the notifications he/she is receives after logging in and apply for the job he/she wishes.
The documents required for the registration are:
- A scanned photograph
- A scanned signature.
How to Register for the KPSC Thulasi?
The KPSC login and the KPSC one time registration are one and the same thing where you have to register or login to the KPSC Thulasi account. This is the reason why the requirements for registering to the KPSC Thulasi account are given below. All you have to do is find the number of documents that we have listed below give them very hard to you find internet cafe or you can use your cell phone and register for this KPSC Thulasi Account right away.
Here we are now providing you details about how to login for the KPSC Thulasi account. We have mentioned how important it is for every candidate looking for job in Kerala PSC. This account will keep you notified for every upcoming opportunity.
So, the KPSC Thulasi Login is a One Time Process where you need to register for this account just once and use its benefits for long time. Though this is a free of cost and easy process, you need to have a few documents with you while you register for the KPSC Thulasi Account.
The documents you require for this account are:-
- Scanned Signature
Now, there are some details defined by KPSC for the size and resolution for these two documents. We are detailing the dimensions and size that you require. First of all, the picture should be of size less than or equal to 30 KB and the resolution should be 150 W * 200 H. To make sure that your image has your name date that this image was taken in two lines at the bottom of your image.
If your image does not contain the specifications first of all the image will not be uploaded and secondary the image will be rejected if it does not has your name and the date of image taken at the bottom. In case of the signature, Image of the signature should be equal to or less than 20 KB. lso make sure that your image is the dimension 150 W * 100 H.
Now the next thing to take care is that what your documents should be of the desired size and dimension. Also you need to make sure that both your documents are in the JPG format. only the JPEG or JPG format will be accepted on the website to update your signature and photograph.
Post Status of KPSC Thulasi Exam
How to Create Login on the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal?
if you are reading this article it means you are a newcomer to this website. you must be having lots of question about how to login in what is this one time registration and how to upload your images. so here is how you should be Creating your first time Kerala PSC Thulasi account on the KPSC Thulasi website.
- So first of all the official website for the KPSC Thulasi is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- After you are on the official website, Look for “create login” or “Register” icon.
- Now, for all the new users, you have to click on new registration icon.
- After this all you need to do is a upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After this, enter your personal details like name, caste, father’s name, date of birth, contact address, contact number, email id and more. You should make sure to provide all such details as like the details in your id proof.
- After you have provided the personal details choose the unique ID which you can use for the next login. Make sure you choose the right ID probably your own name because you will not be able to change it.
- Now, make sure that you check the details once from the beginning. Because it is good to know whether or not you have entered the details accurately.
- Next, you have to click on the “register” button.
- Within some minutes, you will get a notification message to your email about your successful registration on Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- The notification mail contains your login details, which you can use for your further logins to kerala psc thulasi site.
You have now successfully registered for the KPSC Thulasi Account.
Note:- For those who are looking information for the KPSC Login page and have already given the PSC examination can use the page the page given below. So for those who are already working under the KPSC or are looking for departmental login, you should use the page given below.
How to Upload Scanned Signature and Photo During One Time Registration Process of KPSC Thulasi?
Here is a detailed explanation of how to upload the scanned signature and photograph during the one time registration process. Keep in mind following points
- First things first, make sure you use a good scanning device to scan your signature and photo.
- Photo in a digital format is accepted by the website.
- Don’t forget to use the .jpg format.
- Make sure to have any of your ID proof with you during the time of registration. The ID proof can be either driving license or Aadhar card or pan card or passport or voter id.
- You need to check whether or not your face on the photo is clear and legible. If not, you better another photo that is clear.
- The picture should be in passport size.
- Also, you should not wear any cap or goggles while you are getting your picture clicked. If it is so, the photo will not be taken into account and you will have to do the process all over again. You photo should show your face and eyes clearly.
KPSC Thulasi Contact Details
There are total 3 regional and 14 district offices for KPSC. You can check the below address and contact numbers of these offices.
Note: These offices will not be functional on government holidays and sundays. If you have any doubts or query related to KPSC Thulasi login and one time registration process, then comment down your question. We are always ready to help you.
KPSC Thulasi Home Page, Website
The Kerala Public Service Commission has the process of one time registration process which also knows as “Thulasi”, this article will help you to know about the one time registration process of Thulasi to avoid all the conflicts regarding one time registration. Once candidate is registered into the KPSC Thulasi, each and every candidate who is registered through KPSC Thulasi process will be notified each and every time when suitable opportunity is available according to the KSPS Vacancy and the qualification. You will get the complete details about KPSC Thulasi Homepage with this post.
After doing the registration candidates can find some of the major ongoing recruitment of KPSC notifications. If candidate wants to apply for the particular post, candidates have to login to their KPSC Thulasi profile page. There is a situation where KPSC send large number of recruitment notifications which contains some recruitments information which is for reserved categories.
Details about KPSC Thulasi Home Page
Candidates who wants to know about the KPSC Login for the departmental exam registration and all other stuff. Candidates should have to know that KPSC user login is only for those who are already working in government sectors or corporations etc with regards to KPSC. If you have registered with the one-time registration process of Thulasi, you will get to know about every exam notification such as Hall ticket and time table related information etc. You just need to visit the Kerala PSC homepage for these information.
If you are preparing very sensitively for the Public Service Commission Examination you should know that solving of various last year model question papers will help to analyse the Exam Pattern and it is always recommended to refer to previous year question paper. So make sure to give prior focus on the Previous Year Question Paper and prepare well for the examination.
How to do Registration in KPSC Thulasi ?
KPSC Thulasi process means one time registration process which is very simple, but you should have couple of stuff with while you are doing the one time registration process of KPSC Thulasi, those things are given below:
- Scanned Signature
Photograph must be of size less than 30 KB with the pixel resolution of 150 Width X 200 Height starting from the bottom of your picture, and also one most important thing you have to specifiy your name and the date when that picture was captured. After that you have to upload the scanned signature of size less than 20KB with the pixel resolution of 150 Width X 100 Height and both of these files (Photo and Signature) should be in the .jpg format. Once you have all the things ready which are given above you are all set for the one time registration process. Just visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi website and fill all the required details.
Kerala PSC Home Page & Registration Process
You have to upload your photo and scanned signature, once photo and scanned signature is uploaded you will be asked to enter your personal information, remember one thing while entering personal information that all the details should be as same as specified in your documents, ID proof, etc. and after entering the personal details you have to specify your Email and the mobile number.
Get : KPSC Previous Papers
In the next step, you have to create an user id and a password through which you can login your account, once your one time registration is done you will get an SMS on the registered mobile number from KPSC which includes login credentials so you should not expose that information to anyone.
KPSC Exam Result Via KPSC Thulasi Home
Select the post name and enter your registered number to view your result, you will only be allowed to view your marks once KPSC staff uploads your marks on the site and it will only be available for two months. If you are having qualified to avail grace marks, at the ranking process it will grant it separately.
Kerala PSC Appointment Advice
How to Get KPSC Results
KPSC Previous Year Question Papers & Syllabus
If you have any question or suggestion comment below and keep visiting current-affairs.org.