- 1 KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration, Login, Home Page
- 2 About KPSC Website
- 3 KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration for 2020
- 4 KPSC Thulasi Home Page, Website & Registration
- 4.1 Details about KPSC Thulasi Home Page
- 4.2 How to do Registration in KPSC Thulasi?
- 4.3 Kerala PSC Home Page & Registration Process
- 4.4 KPSC Exam Result Via KPSC Thulasi Home
- 4.5 How Anyone Can Apply for Jobs in Kerala PSC:
- 4.6 Kerala PSC Appointment Advice
- 4.7 How to Get KPSC Results
- 4.8 KPSC Thulasi Contact Details
- 5 KPSC Previous Year Question Papers & Syllabus
- 5.1 Frequently Asked Questions – Kerala PSC FAQ
- 22.214.171.124 Q) What is the Kerala PSC Examination?
- 126.96.36.199 Q) How to file the Kerala PSC Application Form?
- 188.8.131.52 Q) What are the Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC?
- 184.108.40.206 Q) Is any candidate can apply with the android system?
- 220.127.116.11 Q) Can candidates from other states apply for Kerala PSC jobs?
- 18.104.22.168 Q) What is the age limit for the KPSC jobs?
KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration, Login, Home Page
Before appearing for any examination you need to be well-versed with all the things related to that particular examination. KPSC Thulasi is a government examination of the Kerala Government. An individual can register for the Kerala Government examinations through its official website by visiting KPSC Thulasi one-time registration and there is no registration fee for this one-time registration. After KPSC Thulasi Login an aspirant gets access to all the government jobs. He/she get notifications whenever a new vacancy is announced. An aspirant who is a registered user gets the information that a new vacancy has popped up and the aspirant after checking the eligibility criteria can apply for the same.
KPSC Thulasi’s home page registers you with the information of your qualifications and then matches your qualification for a relevant job and lets you know about the vacancy. The Registration can be done either online or in case of any inconvenience an aspirant is free to download the software of Thulasi for registration on the official website.
Aspirants who are looking for a job in Kerala PSC, notifications about Kerala PSC Exam, Hall tickets info then you are visiting the right page. Every year when the Kerala Public Service Commission announces vacancies for various posts in the Kerala government it is the responsibility of candidates to stay up to date with all the new notifications but it is difficult to check the website daily to look for opportunities.
About KPSC Website
Many websites and applications on the internet are continuously working hard to make things easier for us. The Kerala PSC Thulasi is one such website.
The question is, how do we use the KPSC website? The answer is simple, through the KPSC Thulasi home page. The home page has a button named “One Time Registration” which helps for login. KPSC Thulasi login one-time registration procedure with no registration fee.
Once the candidates have registered for the website, they get complete access to the KPSC home page. They will get all the required information from that page. Whenever there is a vacancy in the department of the Kerala government, the website notifies you. If you used to search for vacancies and examinations manually, it would have taken a lot of time and energy. This website saves all that and notifies you about vacancies and exam applications.
It also informs you about the exam results and ranks. It provides you with a list of selected candidates. The best part is, it informs you about the exam schedule and notifies you when the examinations are rescheduling for any causes. Therefore, KPSC Thulasi login is your first step towards cracking the government jobs of Kerala. Rest all depends on your practice and determination.
Benefits of Kerala PSC Thulasi Login and KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration
The candidate will get the below facilities from the website of Kerala PSC.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Certificate Formats Easily Downloadable
- Answer Key
- Recruitment Exam Notification
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Interview Schedule
- Qualification Criteria
Additional Details about KPSC Thulasi OTR
- Commission: Kerala Public Service Commission – KPSC
- Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- First Introduced on 1st January 2012.
- No fee for one-time registration.
- Supporting Website: thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
KPSC Thulasi Homepage Login
Jobs under Kerala Government like Clerk, Police Dept., Teachers, Technical Jobs, etc are being filled by KPSC or Kerala PSC. KPSC has found a very good and time-effective solution for all the aspirants who want to work for the Kerala government. All you have to do is use the KPSC Thulasi one-time registration process. For this, you need to visit KPSC Thulasi home page.
This registration process helps you to update your details into your account and this website does the work for you. KPSC Thulasi is the one-time registration process that candidates do to be notified about vacancies under Kerala PSC. So once you register for a KPSC Thulasi account, you will be notified of every available vacancy.
They will get notifications about the job openings that are related to their education and job criteria. On this website, you will be able to apply to every ongoing job opportunity posted by the Kerala PSC that matches your profile. Also, not all the ongoing notifications will be made available as some vacancies are posted for reserved categories only.
KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration for 2020
If you are a candidate who is looking for a job in the Kerala PSC then you must be going through the trouble of checking new vacancies each day and matching your education to the eligibility criteria for every post. But the KPSC has founded a very good solution to all the candidates’ problems.
All you have to do is used down KPSC Thulasi one-time registration process on their official website and register only once on the KPSC website and update all your educational and professional details.
Once you update your details on this website it will notify you of every opportunity that is matching to your educational qualifications. So this is a very easy way to be updated about all the new and upcoming opportunities of the KPSC without spending a single penny. All you have to do is use the KPSC Thulasi one-time registration process.
- The candidates who are registering for the first time should go to the official website.
- Click on “register now”.
- The form gets open in front of the candidate. The candidate is now required to fill in his/her details accurately.
- The details needed to be filled in are name, address, qualifications, category, etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature along with your ID proof and certificates.
- Now you have successfully registered and you are eligible to use the THULASI facility.
Already Registered Candidate:
- Already registered candidate can log in to his/her account using his/her username and password he/she used to fill the form while registering.
- Then he/she can check the notifications he/she is receiving after logging in and apply for the job he/she wishes.
The documents required for the registration are:
- A scanned photograph
- A scanned signature.
How to Register for the KPSC Thulasi?
The KPSC login and the KPSC one-time registrations are the same things where you have to register or log in to the KPSC Thulasi account. This is the reason why the requirements for registering to the KPSC Thulasi account are given below. All you have to do is find the number of documents that we have listed below give them very hard to find an internet cafe or you can use your cell phone and register for this KPSC Thulasi Account right away.
Here we are now providing you details about how to log in for the KPSC Thulasi account. We have mentioned how important it is for every candidate looking for a job in Kerala PSC. This account will keep you notified of every upcoming opportunity.
So, the KPSC Thulasi Login is a One Time Process where you need to register for this account just once and use its benefits for a long time. Though this is a free-of-cost and easy process, you need to have a few documents with you while you register for the KPSC Thulasi Account.
The documents you require for this account are:-
- Scanned Signature
Now, there are some details defined by KPSC for the size and resolution of these two documents. We are detailing the dimensions and size that you require. First of all, the picture should be of a size less than or equal to 30 KB and the resolution should be 150 W * 200 H. To make sure that your image has your name date that this image was taken in two lines at the bottom of your image.
If your image does not contain the specifications first of all the image will not be uploaded and secondary the image will be rejected if it does not have your name and the date of an image taken at the bottom. In the case of the signature, the Image of the signature should be equal to or less than 20 KB. Make sure that your image dimension will be 150 W * 100 H.
Now the next thing to take care of is that your documents should be of the desired size and dimension. Also, you need to make sure that both your documents are in JPG format. only the JPEG or JPG format will be accepted on the website to update your signature and photograph.
Post Status of KPSC Thulasi Exam
How to Create Login on the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal?
If you are reading this article it means you are a newcomer to this website. you must be having lots of questions about how to login in what is this one-time registration and how to upload your images. So here is how you should be creating your first-time Kerala PSC Thulasi account on the KPSC Thulasi website.
- So, first of all, visit the official website for the KPSC Thulasi thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- After you are on the official website, Look for the “create login” or “Register” icon.
- Now, for all the new users, you have to click on the new registration icon.
- After this, all you need to do is upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After this, enter your personal details like name, caste, father’s name, date of birth, contact address, contact number, email id, etc. You should make sure to provide all such details as the details in your id proof.
- After you have provided the personal details choose the unique ID which you can use for the next login. Make sure you choose the right ID probably your own name because you will not be able to change it.
- Now, make sure that you check the details once from the beginning. Because it is good to know whether you have or haven’t entered the details accurately.
- Next, you have to click on the “register” button.
- Within some minutes, you will get a notification message to your email about your successful registration on Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- The notification mail contains your login details, which you can use for your further logins to the Kerala psc thulasi site.
You have now successfully registered for the KPSC Thulasi Account.
Note:- For those who are looking for information for the KPSC Login page and have already given the PSC examination can use the page given below. So for those who are already working under the KPSC or are looking for departmental login, you should use the page given below.
Documents Required for Kerala PSC Thulasi
Below are the documents required for the Kerala PSC Thulasi exam and registration:
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature Image
- Photocopy of 10th, 12th, and Graduation degree
- Eligibility Certificate Scanned copy in PDF.
- Category ( SC/ST) scanned copy in PDF ( If Applicable)
- PWD Certificate scanned copy if PDF( If Applicable)
- Dyslexic Certificate scanned copy in Pdf ( If Applicable)
- Identify Proof( Same proof should carry at the time of exam in examination hall)
- Fee Payment – Method details ( Net Banking/ Card details)
How to Upload Scanned Signature and Photo During One Time Registration Process of KPSC Thulasi?
Here is a detailed explanation of how to upload the scanned signature and photograph during the one-time registration process. Keep in mind the following points
- First things first, make sure you use a good scanning device to scan your signature and photo.
- Photo in a digital format is accepted by the website.
- Don’t forget to use the .jpg format.
- Make sure to have any of your ID proof with you during the time of registration. The ID proof can be either a driving license or Aadhar card or pan card or passport or voter id.
- You need to check whether or not your face on the photo is clear and legible. If not, you better upload another clear photo.
- The picture should be in passport size.
- Also, you should not wear any cap or goggles while you are getting your picture clicked. If it is so, the photo will not be taken into account and you will have to do the process all over again. Your photo should show your face and eyes clearly.
KPSC Thulasi Home Page, Website & Registration
The Kerala Public Service Commission has the process of a one-time registration process which is also known as “Thulasi”, this article will help you to know about the one-time registration process of Thulasi to avoid all the conflicts regarding one-time registration. Once a candidate is registered into the KPSC Thulasi, each candidate who is registered through the KPSC Thulasi process will be notified each time when a suitable opportunity is available according to the KSPS Vacancy and the qualification. You will get the complete details about the KPSC Thulasi Home page with this post.
After doing the KPSC Thulasi One Time registration, candidates can find some of the major ongoing recruitment of KPSC notifications. If a candidate wants to apply for a particular post, candidates have to log in to their KPSC Thulasi profile page. There is a situation where KPSC sends a large number of recruitment notifications that contain some recruitments information which is for reserved categories.
Details about KPSC Thulasi Home Page
Candidates who want to know about the KPSC Login for the departmental exam registration and all other stuff. Candidates should know that KPSC user login is only for those who are already working in government sectors or corporations, etc., with regards to KPSC. If you have registered with the one-time registration process of Thulasi, you will get to know about every exam notification such as Hall ticket and time table related information, etc. You just need to visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi home page for this information.
If you are preparing very sensitively for the Public Service Commission Examination you should know that solving of various last year model question papers will help to analyze the Exam Pattern and it is always recommended to refer to the previous year question paper. So make sure to give prior focus on the Previous Year Question Paper and prepare well for the examination.
How to do Registration in KPSC Thulasi?
KPSC Thulasi process means one-time registration process which is very simple, but you should have a couple of stuff with you while you are doing the one-time registration process of KPSC Thulasi, those things are given below:
- Scanned Signature
The photograph must be of size less than 30 KB with the pixel resolution of 150 Width X 200 Height starting from the bottom of your picture, and also one most important thing you have to specify your name and the date when that picture was captured. After that, you have to upload the scanned signature of size less than 20KB with the pixel resolution of 150 Width X 100 Height and both of these files (Photo and Signature) should be in the .jpg format. Once you have all the things ready which are given above you are all set for the one-time registration process. Just visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi website and fill in all the required details.
Kerala PSC Home Page & Registration Process
You have to upload your photo and scanned signature, once the photo and scanned signature is uploaded you will be asked to enter your personal information, remember one thing while entering personal information that all the details should be as same as specified in your documents, ID proof, etc. and after entering the personal details you have to specify your Email and the mobile number.
Get : KPSC Previous Papers
In the next step, you have to create a user id and a password through which you can log in to your account, once your one-time registration is done you will get an SMS on the registered mobile number from KPSC which includes login credentials so you should not expose that information to anyone.
KPSC Exam Result Via KPSC Thulasi Home
Select the post name and enter your registered number to view your result, you will only be allowed to view your marks once KPSC staff uploads your marks on the site and it will only be available for two months. If you are qualified to avail grace marks, it will grant it separately at the ranking process.
How Anyone Can Apply for Jobs in Kerala PSC:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the latest job notification.
- Check and eligibility criteria and apply to the job.
- Submit all required documents online for the job.
Kerala PSC Appointment Advice
How to Get KPSC Results
KPSC Thulasi Contact Details
There are a total of 3 regional and 14 district offices for KPSC. You can check the below address and contact numbers of these offices for any related queries.
Note: These offices will not be functional on government holidays and Sundays. If you have any doubts or queries related to the KPSC Thulasi login and the one-time registration process, then comment down your question. We are always ready to help you.
Syllabus for any post offered by Kerala PSC Jobs:
And many more
Universities Approved By KERALA PSC
University of Ajmer
Aligarh Muslim University
Andhra University, Waltair
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University, Hyderabad
Anna University, Madras
Arunachal University, Itanagar
Assam Agriculture University
Avadh University, Faizabad
Awadesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa, MP
Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
Bharathidasan University, Thireechirapally
Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
Birsa Agricultural University, Kankeranchi
Burdwan University, Burdwan
Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
Regional College of Education, University of Kerala
Calicut University, Kozhikode
KPSC Previous Year Question Papers & Syllabus
Frequently Asked Questions – Kerala PSC FAQ
Q) What is the Kerala PSC Examination?
For those who don’t know, KPSC Thulasi is basically a way of updating all the registered candidates about the latest government examination conducted by the government of Kerala. Candidates can easily apply for the KPSC Thulasi examination through the official site of KPSC Thulasi kpscthulasi.in
KPSC Thulasi requires a one-time registration, although there is no registration fee which is quite a good thing.
Q) How to file the Kerala PSC Application Form?
After completing the KPSC Thulasi by submitting your photograph and valid signature candidates will be allowed to login through their unique user id and password.
After KPSC Thulasi login candidates will have complete access to all the latest or upcoming government job alerts. One good thing about KPSC Thulasi that I want to let you is that it notifies you every time whenever any government job recruitment notification is released.
Q) What are the Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC?
If the candidate matches with the eligibility criteria of any relevant job, the then-candidate can easily submit an application form through KPSC Thulasi.
As every year Kerala Public Commission releases various vacancies for different posts. So it becomes very difficult to stay updated with every post. But through the use of KPSC Thulasi, job hunting became much easier.
Q) Is any candidate can apply with the android system?
Mobile browsers currently are not supporting the various features of the KPSC Thulasi website. So, please use a desktop to apply.
Hope you will get all the details about the KPSC Thulasi login registration and home page information.
Q) Can candidates from other states apply for Kerala PSC jobs?
NO, KPSC only call the Kerala based candidates
Q) What is the age limit for the KPSC jobs?
36 years is the age limit for the psc candidates.
If you have any questions or suggestions comment below and keep visiting current-affairs.org.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.