- 1 UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Preims & Mains Questions And Sample Model Papers
- 1.1 Download Previous Years Papers For UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Mains
- 2 UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims Question and Sample Model Paper
UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Preims & Mains Questions And Sample Model Papers
There is a very tough competition in UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Mains. It needs much hard work like other competitive exams. It is also one of the secured job and you can earn a good income by this. Previous years papers will help you for achieving you dream job. There are many vacancies; you can apply them according to your eligibility and according to your educational qualification. There are many relaxations in age limit as well as in the fee. Fill your for on time to prevent the last moment rush.
Eligibility For UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Mains
The candidate should be of 21 years not less than that and not more than 42 years.
Law degree is need from a recognized university
Application fee for UKPSC Assistant prosecuting officer mains
For General/OBC/freedom fighters is 200 rupees.
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex- serviceman is 80 rupee
You have to fill your form correctly and completely, it is online form so you have to visit its official site.You will get each and every information on its official website site. Read the requirements and educational instruction carefully.The candidate who is qualified in prelims exams can apply for the exam as per schedule is mentioned.
Exam Pattern For UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Mains
General Studies, General Hindi, Law I, law 1 means criminal law and procedure with police act and another law that is law 2 evidence act, these are the subjects which is in UKPSC Assistant prosecuting officer mains.
- There are total 4 sections and each section is of 100 marks, the total marks are 400.
- The time limit for UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting officer exam is 3 hours.
Selection Process For UKPSC Assistant Pprosecuting Officer Mains
There are three steps to clear and get selected in UKPSC Assistant prosecuting officer mains and they are-
1. Preliminary exam – in this exam if the candidate score good marks in merit list then name of that candidate get shortlisted in next step that is main exam.
2. Main exam- if the candidate clear this exam then candidate in the main exam is shortlisted for next round that is interview.
3. The last step is personal interview after the main exam and this last round contain 50 marks. If the candidate passes all these three rounds than he or she will get the job.
At the exam time you have to report there before the exam starts so that you can fill your roll number correctly and this also save your exam time and you will get more time for attempting all your questions.
Previous Years Papers For UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Mains
Previous years paper will make everything clear about the exam and help you at each and every step and it also give you the right direction. By solving 2 or 3 year’s exams you can easily manage your time and complete your exam and attempt your entire question on right time. Cover each and every question properly. Practicing their question paper you will get confidence.
Also Check this UKPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Uttarakhand CJ Exam Pattern
Download Previous Years Papers For UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Mains
UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims Question and Sample Model Paper
There is a good opportunity for the candidates who are searching and applying for UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims papers. Nowadays many of are searching for a secure job and a secure salary. We are suggesting you go through the UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims previous papers so that you will get your best score. Many of you have the experience of giving this exam but those who are applying this exam for the first time can practice these sample papers and there is no need to take too much stress on your mind.
Eligibility For UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelim’s Paper
- Age limit – the minimum age limit for UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims papers is 21 years old and the maximum age limit is 42 years
- Educational qualification – graduation degree is needed in law with a recognized university.
- The application fee for UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims paper is different for different casts
- General/OBC/Freedom Fighter candidates are 150 rupees.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex- serviceman is 80 rupees
If you will understand the exam pattern carefully then you will definitely make a grip on UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims paper. By exam pattern will get a basic idea of time duration, marks, and numbers of questions.
If we talk about the subjects, there are general studies and one more subject that is Law related. Now we move towards marks and the questions. There are 100 questions in each section that carries 100 marks. The time duration to attempt all these questions is 3 hours time limit to complete all your questions.
UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Selection Process
The selection of candidate is based on two rounds –
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
In the first round, you have to clear the written examination. In the first round, if you will get the qualifying marks fixed by them, by these marks you will be shortlisted for the next round. The second round carries personal interview, the interview is also most important part of selection criteria of UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims paper. It is of 50 marks which can take you near to the job. To get a job in UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims is not that easy you have to prepare yourself according to the requirements
UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims Previous Papers
The candidates who are applying for UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims paper, keep in mind that the website of this examination gets updates every day so this very much important to update yourself by latest information about UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims paper. In case of scorning good qualifying marks you should do the previous year’s exams so that you will get a better idea, how can your good marks in limited time? Each and every paper of this exam is available on its official site. Just solve 2 or 3 years previous papers. You need to concentrate on every step, on every step. Keep your thinking positive and keep calm during the exam.
Download The UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims Previous Papers
- UKPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer Prelims General Studies Previous Year Question Papers: Click Here