- 1 UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Previous Year Question and Sample Model Paper
- 1.1 Download The UPPSC Upper Subordinate Mains Previous Papers
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Previous Year Question and Sample Model Paper
There is a good news for those who are searching for the UPPSC Upper Subordinate service Mains papers.Here are the important details about all your quarries. All details given here will definitely help you to clear the exam and in getting a job. You just need to focus according to the target and do your best. This is the best time for you so get ready to achieve your goals. Fill application form very carefully and correctly.
Eligibility For UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Mains Papers
- Age limit – The minimum age limit for is 21 years old and the maximum age is 40 years.
- Marital status – If a male is married is not eligible for UPPSC Upper Subordinate service Mains papers unless he will not Hon. Governor has granted for this condition.
- Relaxation in age limit – 5 years age relaxation for lower casts and for handicapped of U.P it is 50 years.
- Educational qualification – you must have a bachelors degree from a recognized university.
Exam Pattern For UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Mains Papers
- If we see the exam pattern, there are both types of question like subjective and multiple choice type question.
- Firstly we take part 1 that is Hindi it carries 150 marks and for all these marks you have 3 hours duration.
- The second paper also carries 150 marks and time duration is also same that is 3 hours.
- After Hindi, there is paper 3 and paper 4 of general studies 1 and general studies 2 comes, both of these carries 200 marks and the time duration to attempt all these questions is 2 hours. The exam for general studies 1 and general studies 2 is objective type.
- There are two option papers are also there that is paper 4 and paper 5 which carries 200 marks in subjective type.
- Optional paper 2 contains paper 7 and paper 8, this also carries 200 marks and this is also subjective type. All the question are compulsory, you have to attempt them all. If any candidate is blind then there are 20 minutes additional time is there.
Selection Process For UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Mains Papers
- The selection process is important for all the eligible candidate depends on their examination performance.
- Candidate will face all these rounds to get selected in the final list.
- There are three rounds in the examination
- The first round is a preliminary examination, in this examination contains multiple choice questions.
- The second round is the main examination, in this, there are conventional questions.
- The last round is viva- voice, in this there is personality test.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Mains Previous Papers
UPPSC Upper Subordinate service Mains previous papers will help you in solving all your question on correct time. Practice them correctly and you will feel the confidence to attempt the main exam properly. You will not confuse about marks if solve two or three UPPSC Upper Subordinate service Mains previous papers daily.
Download The UPPSC Upper Subordinate Mains Previous Papers
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.