- 1 Bank of Baroda Sales Executive Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
Bank of Baroda Sales Executive Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
Bank of Baroda is a bank which is owned by State yet handles International Finances. It has its headquarters at Vadodara, Gujrat ,India. It was found by maharaja of Baroda in on 19 of july 1908.The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).There are various jobs for the posts of sales executive officer with many vacancies whose details have been uploaded on the official site.
BOB Sales Executive Selection Process
How to apply?
- Go to the Bank’s official website and click on “New Registration”
- Provide the information asked by you.
- You’ll receive a provisional registration number and password. Save it for future use.
- Fill the application form “carefully” and do save and next.
- Submit your scanned photograph and signature and fill the state you want to apply for.
- Fill the payment online and print the E-receipt.
BOB Sales Executive Eligibility Criteria
- First is the eligibility criterion for Sales Executive Graduates. They should be of age group 21-35 years, and should have minimum one year of relevant work experience Sales of Retail financial products along with a graduation degree or diploma holders.
- Second is the eligibility criterion for Sales Executive under Graduates. They should be of age group 21-30 years, and should have minimum 2 years of relevant work experience Sales of Retail Financial products. They should have atleast passed the first year of their Degree College or diploma.
- Last is the eligibility criterion for freshers. Their age group lies between 21-25 years. They should have a knack for doing sales job.
The BOB Sales Executive exam holds 3 stages :
- Written aptitude test
- Group discussion
The online test has four sections:
- General knowledge
- Medium of Exam is only English
- The initial short listing of the candidates is done by the marks they score in the written exam they appear for.
- After qualifying the written test you can appear for Group discussion and personal interview.
The final merit list is made on the basis of marks you score in all the three fields’ online exam, group discussion, and personal interview.
BOB Sales Executive Exam Pattern
|Name of the post||Executive Officer|
|Job type||Government job|
|Selection process||Written test
The exam pattern for the same is given below:
|Serial Number||Subject||Type of exam|
BOB Sales Executive Previous Year Question Papers:
With cold feet and a thudding heart every student has just one wish when he/she appears for any of his/her exam, which is doing best of his capabilities. Some students top whereas others lack behind. Why a student lacks behind? Is it the lack of knowledge or lack of practise? It is lack of practice. Every individual has knowledge and he/she does best of his capabilities to appear for an exam still he is unable to clear his exam because of his lack of practice. In this scenario the role of previous years question papers come into play. The solving of previous year question papers helps you to improve your speed so that you don’t lack time when you appear for any entrance or any exam for that matter. By previous year question papers you get a fair idea of types of question which may be asked along with the frequently repeated questions. This gives you confidence and you automatically perform well in your exams.
To assure this success of yours in your exams we provide you question paper of previous years in a pdf format which you can download free of your cost.