- 1 Allahabad High Court – HC Previous Year and Sample Model Papers
- 1.0.1 Allahabad HC Selection Process
- 1.0.2 Allahabad HC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.3 Exam Pattern for Allahabad High Court Exam
- 1.0.4 Syllabus for Allahabad HC Recruitment Exams
- 1.0.5 How to prepare for Allahabad HC Exams?
- 1.0.6 Application Fee For Various Exams:
- 1.0.7 Previous Year Question Papers Allahabad High Court
- 1.0.8 Download The Allahabad High Court Previous Year Question Papers
Allahabad High Court – HC Previous Year and Sample Model Papers
By the act in 1861 it was decided that the supreme courts that existed in Calcutta, madras and Bombay are to be replaced by high courts. This decision was taken to provide a speedy justice to the people. It was more convenient for people to get justice in their districts than to travel far off in order to get justice. Also number of courts was less and thus people had to wait too long for a decision on their cases. The high court of Allahabad had been shifted here from Agra.
Get the latest update about the Allahabad high court exam and Allahabad High Court Previous Year Question Papers.
To improve the quality of justice and to ensure that fast justice is provided to a victim district court has come into existence.
The jobs available in Allahabad High Court are:
- District judge
- UP higher judicial service
- Class IV
- Junior clerk
- Lift operator and mechanic
The rest of the details for the same can be obtained from the official website.
Allahabad HC Selection Process
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Allahabad High Court website – http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
- Before filling up the form the candidate must possess a valid mail id, passport size photograph and scanned signature and thumb impression.
- Ensure that all the information that you are entering while filling up the form is absolutely correct and true.
- Fill in all the required details from your qualification to whatever is being asked in the application.
- Upload a Photograph and your scanned signature and submit the application.
- You will get your registration number mailed to your mail id as well as on your contact number.
Allahabad HC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed LLB degree from a recognized institution and should hold minimum 7 years of advocate practice.
- The age criterion says a candidate should not be less than 35 years of age and not more than 45 years of age.
- Age limit for law clerk trainee is between 21 years to 26 years.
- A candidate applying for the class IV job should be 5th class pass and should be between 18 to 35 years of age.
- Candidate applying for the job of junior clerk should be 12th pass and be of age 18 to 40 years.
- One applying for the job of lift operator should be high school pass along with ITI and should be of age 18 to 35 years.
- There is a relaxation in age criterion of 3 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
The candidate is judged on the basis of three Exams:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal interview
- One can appear for the main exam only if he/she clears the prelims examination.
- The final short listing of the candidates is made on the basis that you clear prelims, mains and personal interview.
- After clearing the interview the candidate is considered selected.
The categories for class IV jobs are:
Exam Pattern for Allahabad High Court Exam
|Name of the post||District judge
UP higher judicial service
Lift operator and mechanic
|Job type||Government job|
|Selection process||Prelims exam
The exam pattern for the exam is given below:
Syllabus for Allahabad HC Recruitment Exams
Here is a over view of the topics a candidates needs to go through before appearing for the recruitment of these exams. The detailed syllabus can be downloaded from the official website:
- Current events
- Sentence error
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest etc.
How to prepare for Allahabad HC Exams?
Ways to keep yourself up to prepare well for exams are:
Keep your schedule well managed. Know your strengths and weaknesses and work accordingly. Have enough practice on the areas you lack so that they don’t lower your confidence during the exams. Give yourself enough time for a through revision just before a week of the exam. Be confident and have adequate sleep so you remember what all you had studied and you are able to concentrate well on your syllabus and exam. Maintain your writing speed.
One shouldn’t fail in ones examination just because he/she was unable to complete his/her exam because of lack of time. Go through the model test papers as well as the previous year’s question papers. They would help you recognize how much time would it consume to solve the paper and help you buck up your speed. Pull up your socks just in time.
Don’t wait for a day just before the exam to start studies. Take help from an expert who can guide you well and solve all your doubts. Keep your concepts clear in place of mugging up the things you are studying and remember you can and you will. Keep yourself motivated and you’ll have the best possible exam.
Application Fee For Various Exams:
Class IV job- 300 rupees for General and OBC candidates and 200 for SC/ST candidates.
Junior clerk- no fees
Higher Judicial service- 1000 rupees for General and OBC candidates and 750 rupees for SC/ST candidates.
Law clerk trainee- 100 rupees
Previous Year Question Papers Allahabad High Court
We have the previous year question papers of the Allahabad High Court. You can download these papers free of cost and use them in your studies. It takes hard work and hours of studies to clear the Exam. One can’t ace the exam for this thought the Common Entrance Test just by studying for a single day. You should prepare for the exam with the ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT Previous Year Question Papers.
We are providing you with the ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT Previous Year Papers for the Common Entrance Test exam aspirants. Also, in the Common Entrance Test exam preparations because the previous year questions papers will play a very major role. Thus, every candidate should not waste time and start preparing for the post of Common Entrance Test in ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT through the previous year question papers.
All the aspirants want to clear the ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT Exam, but only the top rankers can actually clear it. If you prepare for ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT Exam through the previous year question papers you can overcome problems related to time and stress. These ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT Exam Previous Year Question Papers are helpful for the better preparation of Exam.
Download The Allahabad High Court Previous Year Question Papers
Allahabad High Court Previous Papers – General English
AHC Solved Question Papers with answers – Mathematics
UP High Court Old Model Papers – Hindi
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.