- 1 UPTET PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- 1.0.1 UPTET Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.0.2 Qualification and Age limit for UPTET ( Utter Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test) :-
- 1.0.3 UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test) Application Fee :-
- 1.0.4 UPTET Exam Pattern– Paper I
- 1.0.5 Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Pattern – Paper II
- 1.0.6 Tips for UPTET Exam
- 1.0.7 UPTET Sample Paper with Answers
- 1.0.8 Sample Questions for UPTET Exam
- 1.0.9 UPTET Previous Year Sample Question Papers in Hindi
- 1.0.10 Download UPTET Question Papers PDF
- 184.108.40.206.1 Uttar Pradesh TET Exam Previous Papers – Child Development and Pedagogy
- 220.127.116.11.2 UP TET 2016 Model Papers – Hindi PDF
- 18.104.22.168.3 Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Old Papers – Urdu
- 22.214.171.124.4 UP TET Sample Question Papers – English
- 126.96.36.199.5 UP TET Exam Practice Papers – Mathematics
- 188.8.131.52.6 TET Solved Papers – 2014
- 184.108.40.206.7 UP TET Model Papers Hindi PDF– 2015
- 220.127.116.11.8 Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 Study Material
- 1.0.11 FAQs Related to UPTET Exam
- 18.104.22.168.1 Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for UPTET?
- 22.214.171.124.2 Q) What is the qualifying criteria UPTET posts?
- 126.96.36.199.3 Candidates who score 60% for general category and 55% for the reserved category would be considered qualified for UPTET 2019 Exam.
- 188.8.131.52.4 Category Detail
- 184.108.40.206.5 Qualifying Marks
- 220.127.116.11.6 UR
- 18.104.22.168.7 90 Marks out of 150
- 22.214.171.124.8 OBC/SC/ST
- 126.96.36.199.9 82 Marks out of 150
- 188.8.131.52.10 Q) What is the Age Limit for UPTET?
- 184.108.40.206.11 Q) What is the Eligibility Certificate for the UPTET?
- 220.127.116.11.12 Q) Is there any limit for UPTET attempts?
- 18.104.22.168.13 Q) What is the Eligibility Criteria for UPTET?
UPTET PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
You will get UPTET Question Paper with this post. This article will give you a brief information regarding the pattern of the question which will be asked in the examination along with some more sample models which will be helpful for you for practicing the questions. UPTET Sample Question Papers will give you a platform to increase the speed of solving the paper along with getting acquainted to the pattern of questions which will be asked during the examination.
Teacher is an important position where the productivity of the students depends upon the knowledge of the teacher due to which the exam for the job position of the teacher is a bit tough where the candidate needs to go through tough session in order to get through the screening examination. Hence the candidate must start preparing for the examination seriously which would help them in getting through the examination easily.
UPTET Previous Year Question Papers
UPTET Exam is conducted by UP govt. , to appoint knowledgeably and experienced teaching staff in govt. primary and upper primary school of up state. UPTET( Uttar Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test) is this For the student who wants to make career with UP Education Board. UP govt. has released the notification for primary school and upper primary schools exam , all the enquiries related to exam are available on Official site of UP School Education Board.
There are many e-learning websites, Here you will get the complete test series, which is available for free. Before you start making any strategy for the exam, it is important for you to be aware of the syllabus and pattern of the exam. Once you know the accurate exam syllabus, you will be able to focus on main topics and score more marks.
Check the dates , Qualification , fee before applying. Apply online at website:- http://upbasiceduboard.gov. Check the UPTET Previous Question Papers with Answers in Hindi along with the exam pattern and the syllabus on our website.
Qualification and Age limit for UPTET ( Utter Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test) :-
- Candidate must have minimum 21 years of age.
- For primary teacher candidate should have 50% marks in Graduation in any discipline form recognized university. They must have 2 year diploma in special D. ed or BTC training from UP or 4 year experience in elementary education.
- For upper primary teacher candidate should have diploma in 2year course BTC/CT/NNT.
UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teaching Eligibility Test) Application Fee :-
The candidate who belong to General or OBC for them fee amount is Rs 400/- and ST/SC candidate’s fee amount is Rs 250/- only. candidate can summit their fee Online or Offline process both . They can deposit there fee through SBI internet baking/ Debit/Credit cards or other internet banking also. Offline option is available only on SBI branch (Any) by taking print out of E-challan.
UPTET exam will be based on two papers- paper 1 and paper 2.
Paper 1st will be for primary school teacher(Classes 1 to 5) and paper 2nd is for upper primary school teacher(Classes 6 to 8).
paper 1st and 2nd both will be 150 marks each. candidate have to answer all 150 question. question paper will be objective. Duration of the exam for both papers will be 2 hours 30 mint.
For the preparation of The UPTET exams we are providing you syllabus and last exam question paper on our site also so that you can be familiar with the exam pattern and exam Questions.
UPTET Syllabus 2018 PDF is enclosed below for the reference of applicants. Candidates can see the detailed UPTET Syllabus below and download it. UPTET syllabus 2018 Pdf is available here
UPTET Exam Pattern– Paper I
|Sl .No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|| 2 1/2 Hrs
( 150 Min)
|2||Language I (Hindi)||30||30|
|3||Language II (English or Sanskrit or Urdu)||30||30|
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Pattern – Paper II
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||2 1/2 Hrs
( 150 Min)
|2||Language I (Hindi)||30||30|
|3||Language II (English or Sanskrit or Urdu)||30||30|
|4|| (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social and Science
For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Are You Trying to Find UPTET Old Question Papers?
Check the Latest solved papers of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Qualification Test test papers for the following sections. The UP TET can enable the aspirants to decode the exam easily. With the aid of this Uttar Pradesh TET Past year Question Papers, the candidates can gauge the degree of difficulty of this exam.
Tips for UPTET Exam
For the examination purpose the candidate has to keep certain points in their mind like: –
- Due to high competition they should work hard to achieve their goals.
- Should follow the syllabus and exam pattern given above for knowing the pattern of questions which can be asked.
- Should refer the UPTET previous year question papers also because certain questions are repeated many times in the question papers.
- Should have enough self-confidence to crack the exam because no matter what if you wish to get something and work hard for it you will surely get the success.
Keeping all the above point and referring to our article we hope it will be easy for you to qualify the examination and get your desired job.
UPTET Sample Paper with Answers
To know the model questions and exam pattern, the UPTET previous year paper will play a major role. Aspirants you can also study along with UPTET sample paper. Also, you can know the standard of the question papers and the level of difficulty through this exam sample paper or previous year paper itself. Based on that difficulty and standard, the applicants can start preparing for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.
Sample Questions for UPTET Exam
Question 1: Human development is divided into domains such as
- physical, cognitive, emotional and social
- emotional, cognitive, spiritual and social-psychological
- psychological, cognitive, emotional and physical
4 . physical, spiritual, cognitive and social
Question 2: A teacher uses a text and some pictures of fruits and vegetables and holds a discussion with her students. The students link the details with their previous knowledge and learn the concept of nutrition. This approach is based on
- Classical conditioning of learning
- Theory of reinforcement
- Operant conditioning of learning
- Construction of knowledge
Question 3: A child starts to cry when his grandmother takes him from his mother’s lap. The child cries due to
- Social anxiety
- Emotional anxiety
- Stranger anxiety
- Separation anxiety
Question 4: Inclusive Education
- celebrates diversity in the classroom
- encourages strict admission procedures
- includes indoctrination of facts
- includes teachers from marginalized groups
Question 5: Which of the following is an objective question ?
- Short answer question
- Open ended question
- True or False
- Essay type question
Question 6: Which of the following is a feature of progressive education ?
- Instruction based solely on prescribed text-books
- Emphasis on scoring good marks in examinations
- Frequent tests and examinations
- Flexible time-table and seating arrangement
Question 7: When a child ‘fails’, it means
- the child has not memorized the answers properly
- the child should have taken private tuition
- the system has failed
- the child is not fit for studies
Question 8: Navodaya Schools have been established to
- increase number of school in rural areas
- provide good education in rural areas
- complete ‘Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan’
- check wastage of education in rural areas
Question 9: The emphasis from teaching to learning can be shifted by
- adopting child-centred pedagogy
- encouraging rote learning
- adopting frontal teaching
- focusing on examination results
Question 10: Critical pedagogy firmly believes that
- the learners need not reason independently
- what children learn out of school is irrelevant
- the experiences and perceptions of learners are important
- the teacher should always lead the classroom instruction
UPTET Previous Year Sample Question Papers in Hindi
Aspirants, seems like it is very necessary that you are able to complete all of the given questions of UPTET Exam. I am telling you this specifically because you have to complete the paper under the limited amount of time provided in the competitive exam of UPTET.
A lot of students are not able to perform in the exam. This happens that due to lack of practice of full-length UPTET. Thus you have to be disappointed on the exam day as you cannot solve few questions. Seems like their advice is helpful extends to UPTET preparation too. UPTET previous year question papers will prove beneficial in many ways.
First of all, they help with time management skill for the various post of various post in Civil Services.. Secondly, start your prep and then use the UPTET previous year papers. Also, always remember to solve within the time limit. When students prepare with the actual previous year papers of various post they can overcome problems related to time management.
Also, they can help with information like exam pattern and repeated questions in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. This is done by the UPTET Previous Year Question papers. The papers of UPTET are available in pdf format. This is easy to download and can be accessed through any device.
So candidates who are appearing for this Exam, you should download all these papers that we are providing from various years of the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test entrance exam. They will be beneficial for you no doubt. Once you have prepared for the subjects, start appearing for the test series.
Download the UPTET previous year question papers by just clicking on the below link. These papers will help you to understand the exam pattern and question trend for the UPTET exam.
Download UPTET Question Papers PDF
Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for UPTET?
Minimum Edu. Qualification for UPTET Paper 1 exam post is –
- Candidates should clear graduation in any discipline from a University Grants Commission (UGC) recognised university or college. However, after the completion of graduation, pursuing two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (DElEd) is mandatory. Candidates in final year of DElEd are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear their graduation and post that should pass the Basic Training Certificate (BTC) for distance education as a Shiksha Mitra. Candidates in final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear graduation from a UGC recognised university along with clearing a two-year duration Diploma in Education (DEd). Candidates in final year of DEd are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear graduation or post-graduation with minimum 50 percent marks. Along with this, candidates should also be pursuing Bachelor of Education (BEd).
- Candidates should clear graduation or post-graduation with minimum 45 percent marks. Along with this, candidates should also complete BEd.
- Candidates should complete their graduation along with BTC in Urdu. Candidates in final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should complete their graduation and also possess a diploma in teaching from Aligarh Muslim University.
- Candidates should have completed their graduation and acquired the degree of Moavill-E-Urdu before August 08, 1997.
Q) What is the qualifying criteria UPTET posts?
Candidates who score 60% for general category and 55% for the reserved category would be considered qualified for UPTET 2019 Exam.
90 Marks out of 150
82 Marks out of 150
Q) What is the Age Limit for UPTET?
Candidate should be between 18-35 years of age.
Q) What is the Eligibility Certificate for the UPTET?
- Candidates who score 60 per cent or above (90/150 marks) in UPTET 2019 exam will be awarded UPTET eligibility certificate
- The reserved category candidates need to score minimum 55 percent (82/150 marks) in order to qualify the exam and get awarded with the UPTET eligibility certificate
- The eligibility certificate once awarded will be valid for five years
Q) Is there any limit for UPTET attempts?
No, there are no limits for number of attempts.
Q) What is the Eligibility Criteria for UPTET?
Candidates who are citizens of India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibet meet UPTET eligibility criteria.
So in order the crack the exam one should focus on steps mentioned above, you should focus on weak points where you are lacking so prepare the list of points where you find yourself in difficulty and try to sort it out, make notes of the part which you want to revise on regular basis.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more.Along with these we update questions papers for different exams and their syllabus you can find a number of exam syllabus here so pleases do subscribe and follow us for more updates.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.