National Current Affairs
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) campus started functioning from a temporary campus at which place recently? Valayar, Palakkad (Kerala)
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) signed first rollback unilateral advance pricing agreement (APA) on August 3, 2015 with a US firm for how many days? Nine Years
- Who has notified that Social Security Agreement (SSA) signed with Canada in 2013 has come into force with effect from August 1, 2015? Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
- Who launched the second version of the India Energy Security Scenarios 2047 calculator (IESS 2047), an open source Web-based tool which can be used to explore different energy scenarios? NITI Aayog
- The Union Minister for Information Technology and Telecom, Ravi Shankar Prasad launched an unique telemedicine initiative for health care in India. What is that? SEHAT
- Whose decadal population as per religion in India grew by 24.6% between 2001 and 2011? Muslims
- The Andhra Pradesh government entered into an agreement with which trust for community empowerment and improvement of overall living standards of people in 264 villages in the Vijayawada Lok Sabha constituency? Tata Trusts on August 24, 2015
- Which State has launched Rajiv Gandhi Illuminating Scheme for Hill Town Advancement (RISHTA) an efficient smart street, lighting project recently? Himachal Pradesh
- Which High Court stayed implementation of Compulsory Voting in local polls recently? Gujarat High Court
- The Union government approved signing and ratification of the agreement between India and which Island country for exchange of information with respect to taxes to check black money generation? Seychelles
- Egypt’s government has inaugurated an $ 8 billion expansion of the Suez canal on August 6, 2015. The project, dubbed as the New Suez Canal, was started in August, 2014 for the expansion of which Bypass? Ballah Bypass
- A ceremony is observed to mark the 70th anniversary of the Nagasaki atomic bombing in Nagasaki, Southern Japanese city. What was the name of the atomic bomb that was dropped from a US Boeing B-29 Super fortress bomber named the Enola Gay on Nagasaki? Fat Man
Read Also – National Current Affairs September 2015 (Part 2).
- Which radical militants of Sunni seized key towns in Central Syria after heavy clashes with country’s military forces? Islamic State Group
- India formally gifted which Indian Coast Guard Vessel to the Sri Lanka Navy at a ceremony held at the port of Colombo on August 28, 2015 according to naval customs and traditions? Varaha
- Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan and Minister of Commerce and Supplies of Nepal Sunil Bahadur Thapa signed an MoU recently on which cooperation? Petroleum Product Pipeline
- Which British was elected as new International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) President at the 50th IAAF Congress? Sebastian Coe
- Which Party has emerged as largest group by winning 106 seats in a 225 member Sri Lankan parliamentary election 2015? United National Front
- The Financing Agreement for World Bank (IDA) assistance of $ 104.00 million and $ 308.40 million for Additional Financing under National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project-I & II (NCRMP-1 & II) was signed between whom? Government of India and World Bank
- The report ‘World Population Prospects : The 2015 Revision’, released by the United Nations revealed that which country is expected to surpass China by 2022 to become the world’s most populous nation? India
- Rafael of Israel and India’s which group are forming a manufacturing Joint Venture (JV) to produce Spike Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) in India? Kalyani Group
- Which country received $ 336 million from the USA for its ongoing role in combating a Taliban insurgency in neighboring Afghanistan? Pakistan
- Which Bank has signed $ 300 million loan pact with the government of India to support the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM)? Asian Development Bank
- A Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) was signed between which government and Google to launch the Google Loon broadband floating towers ECONOMYNEXT project in Sri Lanka? Sri Lanka
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.
We hope you like Smart Practice Current Affairs September 2015 [Part 1], give your feedback in comments.
Click Here to Register For Latest Current Affairs, Question Paper, Free online test Alert directly in Your Inbox.