- 1 Income Tax Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Syllabus for the Income Tax Department Recruitment Exam
- 1.2 Income Tax Exam Syllabus
- 1.3 Exam Pattern of Income Tax Department
- 1.4 Income Tax Officer Syllabus – Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.5 Income Tax Assistant and MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
Income Tax Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
A common question is raised by many of you about passing the exams of government jobs, and most commonly, where you can get the previous Income Tax Question Papers ? It can be such a headache not to get valuable information about specific examinations, especially something that will give a stable career. You can also get the question papers of thorough exams on their respective government-owned websites, but you won’t get any information about the Income Tax Officer Exam Syllabus. You must be wondering where you could know the appropriately detailed patterns with the upcoming exam’s Income Tax Officer Syllabus.
To put your worries at ease, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the exam in this article below and about the Income Tax Inspector Exam Pattern. Candidates can start preparing for the exam using study materials, Relevant books, and model papers, which will help them score good marks.
Syllabus for the Income Tax Department Recruitment Exam
Are you one of them who’s searching for the upcoming exam Income Tax Inspector syllabus? Your search is over, as you’ll find the entire syllabus in details here. Various vacancies set out every year, and this is your chance to get the position. Why are you waiting? Here’s the syllabus; start preparing for the exam.
- General Knowledge: This section includes History of India, General Science, Cultural Heritage, Science & Technology, Indian Constitution, Current Affairs, Important Dates, Artists, Famous Places, and more.
- Advance Accounting: The topics to be covered in this section are – Accounting Cycle & Preparation of final accounts, Joint Venture Accounts, Basic of Absorption, Departmental Accounts, company accounts, Partnership Account, Amalgamation & reconstruction, and accounting standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India.
- Allied Laws: Here, you have to cover topics such as- the Institute Contract Act, Hindu Law, Companies Act, Civil Procedure Code, Transfer of Property Law, Indian Partnership Act, Right of Information Act, and more.
- General English: You must come prepared with basic English, including one-word substitution, clauses, Verbal Comprehension Passage, Verbs, Grammar, Error Correction, Active Voice, direct/Indirect Speech, Passive Voice, etc.
- Arithmetical Ability: The topics here are Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Rounding Numbers, Tables, Mensuration, Graphs, Tables, Time & Distance, and others.
- Knowledge of Computer: The topics to cover are MS Word, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, Computer Software & Hardware, internet Usage, Windows, and more.
Income Tax Exam Syllabus
Income Tax Dept Tax Assistant Syllabus 2021 – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution
- Important Days
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Current events
- Economic Scene
- Sports and Games
- General Politics
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Economic Scene
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Financial & Economic News
Income Tax Department Syllabus 2021 – Numerical Aptitude
- Number System
- Relationship between Numbers
- Decimal & Fractions
- Profit and Loss
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Time
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- HCF & LCM
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation etc
Income Tax Exam Syllabus 2021 – English
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
Income Tax Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Visual memory
- Problem Solving
- Figure Classification
- Alphabet Series
- Decision making
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number Ranking
- Number Series
- Discriminating observation
- Arithmetical Computation
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc
Exam Pattern of Income Tax Department
We already know the candidates will find complete information about the exam on their official website. Still, we are also providing it to get all the information in a single article and prepare in advance. Let’s check out the further details:
- There will be objective type (MCQs) questions in the IT department examination.
- There will include five parts for the question paper which will carry 100 marks for each.
- Paper-I, II, III & IV, the first four paper, consists of topics related to the subjects like Bookkeeping, Advance Accounting, Income Tax Law & Taxes, Office Procedure & Allied Laws.
- The Income Tax Inspector exam syllabus will be of Graduation Level/ Standard.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4mark (0.25mark) will be deducted, so; you have to be careful while answering.
- If you do not answer specific questions then, no marks will be deducted from them.
- For Paper-I to Paper-IV, the time duration provided is 02 hours, i.e., 120 minutes.
- You’ll get a total of 3 hours time duration to attend Paper-V, which is 180 minutes.
- You’ll find various Mock Test available so that you could get familiar with the question patterns.
Income Tax Officer Syllabus – Exam Pattern 2021
|Part||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|I||Objective Type||Income Tax Law & Computation||150||3 Hrs|
|Allied Laws||100||2 Hrs|
|Office Procedure||100||2 Hrs|
|II||Subjective Type||Hindi||50||1 Hrs|
Income Tax Assistant and MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||Exam Type||Topics||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Objective||General Intelligence & Reasoning||2 Hrs|
|Paper-II||Descriptive||Short Essay/Letter||30 Mins|
You can also get INCOME TAX PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
I hope all the candidates got good help from this article. We have tried to put all the collected information about the Income Tax department exam syllabus and exam patternin this article. You can prepare accordingly by making a proper routine before the exam. Income Tax is well-paid jobs under Central Government with good facilities, so the demand is very high.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams, and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.