The Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau Department has been released vacancies for Security assistants. Now the organization has uploaded IB Security Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021. IB Security Assistant Exam and Syllabus details are available for concerned candidates. Exam takers can check the same in the following segments.
- 1 About MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment
- 2 What is MHA IB Syllabus and Selection Process?
- 3 IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2021
- 4 IB Security Assistant 2021 Syllabus PDF Download
- 5 IB Security Assistant Selection Process
- 6 The IB Security Assistant Exam Cut Off is as Follows:
- 7 MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
- 8 IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2021 Subject Wise
- 9 IB Security Assistant Tier II Syllabus- Descriptive Exam
- 10 IB Security Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
About MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment
The Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau is an intelligence agency that works to safeguard the interests of India. The Ministry has several responsibilities, and its work includes researching on country’s defense and security issues. The Ministry also focuses on internal security, including providing input into counter-terrorism policy, preventing espionage at home and abroad, countering domestic terrorism by radical elements such as Maoists or Naxals. In addition, the organization under MHA issues several recruitment notifications for posts like IB Security Assistant, ACIO-Executive from time to time.
What is MHA IB Syllabus and Selection Process?
Intelligence Bureau recruitment is done for various posts such as Assistant Security Officer, Security Assistant, Section Officer, and Deputy Central Intelligence Officers. These posts are filled regularly, and applicants can apply online to get shortlisted for the written exam and interview stage.
To get recruited as an intelligence officer, one must have outstanding communication skills and not be afraid to work under immense pressure with tight deadlines. In addition, MHA IB recruits personnel from all streams such as Science & Mathematics or other disciplines.
Job seekers who wish to seek Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau jobs must make sure they meet the eligibility criteria given by the organization, and their age should be as per authority rules. In addition, the candidates should also have a good educational background with relevant qualifications, to get IB Ministry of Home Affairs jobs. This segment also covers a detailed IB Security Assistant Syllabus.
IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2021
The Intelligence Bureau currently release official advertisement for the recruitment of Security Assistant Vacancies. Hopefuls who have applied for IB Security Assistant posts can access the MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF. The Intelligence Bureau will select the candidates on the basis of CBT and interviews. Applicants must begin studying for upcoming exams officially released IB Security Assistant Syllabus.
IB Security Assistant 2021 Syllabus PDF Download
The Examination authority uploads Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus PDF. Aspirants who have submitted their form can check IB Security Asst. Syllabus and start their preparation per the updated exam pattern and Syllabus. According to the official updates, details related to the conduct of the Recruitment test are out. Therefore, candidates need to stay aware and continue to prepare for the relevant subjects. Security Assistant exam consists of various subjects including General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, Logical/ Analytical Ability, and English Language.
|Update About||IB Security Assistant Exam and Syllabus|
|Department Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Authority Undertaking||Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India|
|Job Location||Across India|
IB Security Assistant Selection Process
- Applicants have to attend Tier-I which will be carrying objective-type questions. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer. Also, no marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- The qualifying candidates will be called to appear in the Tier-II test which is Descriptive Type.
- Examinees from the Tier-I exam shall be shortlisted at 10 times the number of the proposed vacancies.
- The Tier-III exam will be an interview test and Psychometric tests held at specified locations only.
The IB Security Assistant Exam Cut Off is as Follows:
|Category Name||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Ex-Serviceman||According to the given criteria|
- Candidates qualifying Tier-II exam shall be provisionally accepted for the Tier-III exam.
- Tier-II examination (Descriptive Test) is of qualifying nature. Applicants are required to obtain at least 20 out of 50 marks.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Tier-II and III respectively.
- The cut-off for the Tier-II exam is the same as the Tier-I test.
- The final selection is further subject to successful completion of document verification followed by medical examination, and other formalities.
MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
|Tier||Subject Details||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Tier- I||Objective type exam is divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 mark each on:
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Numerical Ability (20 questions)
c) Logical/Analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
|Tier- II||Descriptive type:
a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
IB Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus 2021 Subject Wise
For further assistance of the candidates, we have provided a detailed IB Security Assistant Syllabus so they can give full time to their preparations.
IB Security Assistant Syllabus for English
- Error Spotting
- English comprehension
- Idioms & phrases
- Jumbled Sentences
- One word substitution
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Events
- Current national & International events
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Recent Schemes and Events
- Sports etc.
- World History & World geography
Security Assistant IB Syllabus
- Bar Graph
- HCF LCM
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Problem On Ages
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- Time & Work
- Analysis, judgment
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Decision making
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial orientation
- Spatial visualization
- Verbal and figure
- Visual memory
IB Security Assistant Tier II Syllabus- Descriptive Exam
- Paper-II will carry descriptive-type questions English Language.
- Questions will be based on Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension, and Business/Office Correspondence.
- This part will be designed to assess the English writing skills & analytical ability of the candidates.
IB Security Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates who are willing to prepare for the written exam and search for the best ideas can see here. We are giving outstanding Preparation Tips for IB Security Assistant Exam for the guidance of applicants.
- The IB Security Assistant exam is for candidates who wish to enter the field of Defence.
- The Tier-I exam is a computer-based multiple-choice test that lasts for 2 hours.
- In order to pass the test, you must work on your preparation, understanding the syllabus, and getting as much hands-on learning as possible.
- You will want to prepare for the IB Security exam by ensuring that you are familiar with the syllabus content.
- You may also want to consider getting online notes and mock tests.
- Offline coaching can either work one-on-one or in a group environment, depending on your needs and preferences.
- Time management is of great significance for you whether you are studying offline or online.
- It’s best recommended if you opt for offline content to avoid online distractions such as social media.
- Prepare hand-written notes and shortcuts to solve mathematical questions.
- Dedicate separate time to each subject and start with the easiest topics first.
- If you are unsure of the question given in the exam, leave it, or a hunch will cost you another 0.25 marks.
For more updates on the exam-related topics, aspirants are advised to stay connected to this web page and jeep by visiting the link provided below.
Official Website: mha.gov.in
For more exam patterns and syllabus: https://www.current-affairs.org/exams-syllabus