AAI Junior Executive Previous Year Question and Sample Model Paper
The Airport Authority of India issued the notification for selecting the talented & dynamic aspirants into posts of Junior Executive Jobs. Interested applicants for Central Government Jobs can apply Online before the Last Date. Before applying, check the Eligibility, Age limits, important dates and so on from the Official Notification. Interested applicants have to attend the Written Test & Interview going to conduct on the tentative dates.
There should be full preparation for the exam so that you can get the desired position. Candidates who are preparing for the Airport Authority of India Written Test can download the AAI Junior Executive Previous Year Question Papers from this page for free of cost. Below of this article we have provided the direct links for downloading AAI Recruitment Previous Question Papers PDF.
Exam criteria for AAI Recruitment Exam:
- Candidates maximum age should be 27 years for General, 32 years for SC/ ST, 30 years for OBC. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have posses Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ MBA.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written test/ interview.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for OBC in the application of challan to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India only. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
The AAI Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant Previous Papers available on this page. Candidates can download the Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant Model Papers PDF. Since there are huge openings, the competition level will be high. So, the applicants can start the preparation & prepare well to grab this opportunity even in the tough competition.
AAI Junior Executive (ATC) Exam Pattern:
Candidates should know that there will be all multiple choice questions in Written Exam.
- Maximum time limit of ATC will be 20 Hours.
- Air Traffic Control Exam 2016 will be of 120 Marks
- AAI Junior Executive Exam will be of 2 papers like Paper A and Paper B.
- Paper A will be mandatory for all candidates.
- Paper B will be based on candidates choice Subjects.
|S.no||Part||Subject||Weight-age||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|1||Part – A||General Knowledge
|20 %||2 Hours||120|
|2||Part – B||Questions on subjects relating to educational qualifications||60%|
Get the latest Previous year question papers for AAI Exams with answers.
Download AAI Junior Executive Previous Year Question Papers PDF
|AAI Junior Executive Sample Papers||Download|
|AAI Jr Executive Previous papers PDF||Download|
|AAI Exam Papers PDFs||Download|
|Airport Authority of India Exam Question Papers||Download|
|AAI Previous Questions Papers & Answers||Download|
AAI Junior Assistant Previous Papers
|AAI Junior Assistant Old Papers||Download|
|AAI Senior Assistant Sample Model Papers||Download|
|AAI Solved Question Papers PDF||Download|
|Airport Authority of India Model Papers||Download|
|Airport Authority of India Jr Asst Question Papers||Download|
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.