RRB MAINS EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
As we know that the Railway has generated various non-technical vacancies to fill its department requirements, we also encourage our candidates to take the best material in the preparation for the RRB MAINS exam. The board has already announced the Mains exam for all the candidates those are shortlisted in the Preliminary exam. It is very important for the candidates to follow the latest exam pattern for the RRB mains exam and we make sure that you receive it right here. As the Mains exam is designed by the authentic RRB members, it is known that the latest pattern will get followed. So, take the latest pattern with the syllabus from this page.
Please download the desired admit card from the website, or the post which is provided by us where you will be given direct access to the official page. The detailed description will be given here showing the sections as well as the pattern. The syllabus is also provided with the detailed description so that you to get to know each section topics in most appropriate method.
The Syllabus of RRB mains exam is shown here, so take the benefit of the description and prepare accordingly. The exam will be in online format following multiple choice questions. Each questions carry equal weightage. The time period is 2 hours. The exam consists of 100 marks. The sections are as shown here.
Expected Exam Pattern For RRB Mains Exam –
- General Knowledge and Awareness– 50 marks
- English, Reasoning and Maths – 25 marks each
For the distribution of the marks and other information, please follow the official link as these may vary according to the RRB requirements. You will be given detailed description of the syllabus which will guide you through the topics to be covered in the exam. Take the necessary information related with syllabus and pattern as shown.
- General Awareness:- Current Affairs, Major financial/ economic news, Budget and five year plans, who is who, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and honours, science inventions and discoveries, abbreviations, important days, international and national organizations.
- Arithmetic Ability Syllabus: – HCF , LCM, Number system, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio & Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, time & distance , time & work, Profit & Loss, Average, Simple and Compound interest , mensuration, algebra, data interpretation.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus: – Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-decoding , Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, non-verbal series, mirror images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures etc.
- English :- Comprehension, Cloze test, sentence arrangement, Idioms and phrase, One word substitution, sentence improvement, etc.
The candidates may also visit the official website to understand the pattern and syllabus in more descriptive manner. We have ensured to provide the information in the best way, but if you have any associated query, make sure to comment below. We will come with the apt solution. You can also follow and share our Facebook page where we present the updates of all the recent jobs notification. This information is entirely authentic and desired for the candidates who are seeking government jobs, so share valuable suggestions regarding our updates.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more. If you need any question paper or online quiz, drop your comment below.