RRB Mumbai Previous Year Question Papers PDF
RRB Mumbai provides government job to all the aspiring candidates every year and, it is a great opportunity for all. RRB Mumbai is a great chance and no candidate should miss the chance in anyway. We provide you with one stop solution to cracking RRB Mumbai and, we also have a special section where we provide free download links of RRB Mumbai previous years questions papers. All the RRB Mumbai previous years questions have great importance for you to understand the exam and its pattern.
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and most of the major cities of India have such a board working under itself. Thousands of vacancies come out every year for this government job in technical and non-technical aspects and, multitudes of candidates fill in for the same, but only a few are able to crack it up. If you get a job under RRB Mumbai, you will be doing the job in a dream city of Mumbai. Few of the following positions are filled in by the exam such as, Assistant station master, goods guard, traffic assistant etc.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern for RRB Mumbai ALP, TC, NTPC Exams :-
- This exam is an online exam of 90 minutes.
- The exam is divided into four sections, which are – Reasoning, General Intelligence, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The total weight age of the exam is 100 marks.
- The most marks is provided to the Reasoning section i.e. 30 marks.
- Mathematics and General Intelligence has 25 marks each.
- General Awareness has 20 marks for itself.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks are applicable for each incorrect response
- Other stages of the exam procedure include – prelim test, main test, skill test, medical fitness test etc.
Syllabus for the sections to come in the exam is as shown below :-
( Be careful to always follow the latest syllabus from the official website of RRB, to have optimal preparation ready )
General Awareness section requires a person to answer all the questions based on current affairs of the world, author names, awards and honors, international and national organisations etc.
General Intelligence section is the section where a candidate is tested on reasoning and mental ability type of responses.
Reasoning section is a very critical section where a candidate is tested on topics such as age calculations, verbal reasoning, blood relations, alphabet series, coding decoding etc.
The Mathematics section should be a walk through for all the candidates, as they are tested on skills related to topics such as unitary method, compound interest, decimals, ratio and proportions, time and distance, simplification etc.
RRB Mumbai ALP, NTPC, ALP Previous Years Question Papers
All the aspiring candidates should prepare in great flow for this exam as, every tackle is achievable in all terms. We provide you free links to download RRB Mumbai previous years questions, as they provide the best insights to the exam. Be through and practice all the RRB Mumbai previous years papers for cracking the exam like no one else.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Senior Clerk Cum Typist Previous Papers – Sample Questions
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is
6. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides, is called
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
9. Railway Staff College is situated at
10. Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organisation situated?
Download Question papers for RRB Mumbai Exams