- 1 RRB Mumbai Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
- 1.0.1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern for RRB Mumbai ALP, TC, NTPC Exams:-
- 1.0.2 Syllabus For RRB Mumbai
- 1.0.3 RRB Mumbai ALP, NTPC, ALP Previous Years Question Papers
- 1.0.4 RRB Mumbai NTPC Senior Clerk Cum Typist Previous Papers – Sample Questions
- 1.0.5 Question papers for RRB Mumbai Exams
- 1.0.6 RRB Mumbai Question Papers
- 1.0.7 Frequently Asked Questions – Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai
RRB Mumbai Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
RRB Mumbai provides government jobs to all the aspiring candidates every year and, it is a great opportunity for all. RRB Mumbai is a great chance and no candidate should miss the chance in any way. We provide you with a one-stop solution to cracking RRB Mumbai and, we also have a special section where we provide free download links of RRB Mumbai previous year questions papers.
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and most of the major cities of India have such a board working under itself. Thousands of vacancies come out every year for this government job in technical and non-technical aspects and, multitudes of candidates fill in for the same, but only a few are able to crack it up.
If you get a job under RRB Mumbai, you will be doing the job in a dream city in Mumbai. Few of the following positions are filled in by the exam such as Assistant station master, goods guard, traffic assistant, etc. All the RRB Mumbai previous years question papers have great importance for you to understand the exam and its pattern.
We got you RRB Mumbai Group D, ASM Previous Papers PDF from Telugu, Hindi, and English free Download. This we offer you RRB Mumbai Group D, ASM Practice Papers to make your groundwork better. So, we here provide RRB Mumbai Group D, ASM Past Papers of Aptitude, Technical Ability, Reasoning, General Science, and Arithmetic.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern for RRB Mumbai ALP, TC, NTPC Exams:-
- This exam is an online exam of 90 minutes.
- The exam is divided into four sections, which are – Reasoning, General Intelligence, Mathematics, and General Awareness.
- The total weightage of the exam is 100 marks.
- The most marks are provided to the Reasoning section i.e. 30 marks.
- Mathematics and General Intelligence have 25 marks each.
- General Awareness has 20 marks for itself.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks are applicable for each incorrect response
- Other stages of the exam procedure include – prelim test, main test, skill test, medical fitness test etc.
Syllabus For RRB Mumbai
( Be careful to always follow the latest syllabus from the official website of RRB, to have optimal preparation ready )
• General Awareness section requires a person to answer all the questions based on current affairs of the world, author names, awards, and honors, international and national organizations, etc.
• General Intelligence section is the section where a candidate is tested on reasoning and mental ability type of responses.
• Reasoning section is a very critical section where a candidate is tested on topics such as age calculations, verbal reasoning, blood relations, alphabet series, coding-decoding, etc.
• The Mathematics section should be a walk-through for all the candidates, as they are tested on skills related to topics such as unitary method, compound interest, decimals, ratio and proportions, time and distance, simplification, etc.
<<< RRB Previous Question Papers >>>
RRB Mumbai ALP, NTPC, ALP Previous Years Question Papers
All the aspiring candidates should prepare in great flow for this exam as every tackle is achievable in all terms. We provide you free links to download RRB Mumbai’s previous years questions, as they provide the best insights to the exam. Be through and practice all the RRB Mumbai previous years papers for cracking the exam like no one else.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Senior Clerk Cum Typist Previous Papers – Sample Questions
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in.
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is
6. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all four sides, is called
an island platform.
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design, and Standard organization were established?
9. Railway Staff College is situated at
10. Where is the Research, Design, and Standard Organisation situated?
Question papers for RRB Mumbai Exams
Dear Aspirants, in RRB Mumbai exam preparations, the RRMumbaiai papers will be helpful for every student. This is because the RRB Mumbai previous year questions papers play a major role in practice. We are providing you with the RRB Mumbai Previous Year Question Papers for the exam and all aspirants can benefit from this info on current-affiars.com. Every candidate should not waste time and start preparing for the various post in RRB Mumbai with these previous year question papers.
Also, it will take hard work and hours of study to clear the Railway Recruitment Board Exam. If you prepare for this Exam with the RRB Mumbai previous year papers you can easily overcome problems related to time management.
Also, RRB Mumbai aspirants, you can improve your time management skill with these papers. Because of so many benefits, these are papers should be downloaded and used by every aspirant.
Here we are providing you with both previous year question papers in pdf format of RRB Mumbai. To download these papers, available in pdf format, and start your preparations for RRB Mumbai.
RRB Mumbai Question Papers
Frequently Asked Questions – Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai
Q) What is the Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai Examination?
Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai has released the notification for the recruitment of NTPC, ALP, TC posts.
Q) What is the Exam Pattern for Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai?
All the eligible candidates have to go through the stage of written examination. The written examination will be of 100 marks and the total duration of the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes. There are four major subjects from which questions will be asked in the paper which are Reasoning, General Intelligence, Mathematics, General Awareness.
The reasoning will contain a total of 30 mark questions. General Intelligence and Mathematics has a total weightage of 25 marks each. At the end question from General, Awareness subject has the weightage of 20 marks. The written exams do have a negative marking approach where 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q) How to prepare for the Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai Exam?
Candidates should be well prepared for the written examination as it is a very essential phase of the selection process. Therefore aspirants can go through the previous year’s question papers of RRB Mumbai to understand the exam pattern better.
Q) What is the Selection Process for Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai?
Besides written examination, there are four other stages of the selection procedure. It includes a preliminary test, Main test, skill test, and then finally a medical fitness test which is the final stage of the selection procedure.
Q) How to get the application form? Is there any laid down format which is to be adhered to?
The application form and format for different certificates required such as for SC, ST, OBC, etc. are published in the Employment notification and can also be downloaded from this website.
Q) Can I apply for more than one RRB?
Candidates can apply to only one RRB post. Any attempt to submit more than one application by a candidate against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
We update all the upcoming and the latest previous exam papers on our website so that it can help the students to clear the examination and to achieve their goals. The best way to get all the exam papers is to subscribe to our website from which you Cannot miss the major updates. Visit Current-Affairs.org for the previous year question papers, exam pattern, and syllabus, online quizzes for the competitive exams, and many more. If you need more questions paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.