- 1 PPSC Child Development Project Officer Previous Papers
- 2 PPSC Child Development Project Officer Previous Year Question Papers
- 2.1 Download PPSC Child Development Project Officer Previous Year Question Papers
PPSC Child Development Project Officer Previous Papers
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued a notification for the job post of child development project officer. This job lies under the category of Punjab state government jobs.The job post, as the name suggests, is in Punjab.To apply for the post, candidates need to pass written test and an interview.
PPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Pattern-
The question paper consists of objective type questions i.e. there will be Multiple Choices available for each question and only one will be correct.
There will be 100 questions in total and the test in total is of marks 300. The total time duration of the exam is 2 Hrs.30 questions will be from General awareness section and 70 questions from the other Subjects.
Candidates will be shortlisted to appear for an interview based on their performance in the Written test.The interview will be of 40 marks. therefore the total marks of the test are 340.
PPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Syllabus-
- Social Work, Anthropology, Nutrition.
- General Awareness- Science and innovations,History of India,Handicrafts, Economic issues in India,National news (current),International issues,Scientific observations,Indian Culture.,New inventions,Political Science,The National Current Affairs, the International current affairs,Countries and capitals,World organisations,Famous Places in India,Books And Author, Music, Literature,National Dance, Tribes,Besides, Artists.,Tourism spots of Historical Importance,About India and it’s neighbouring countries,Geography of India,Important Dates
- Sociology-,Methods of Sociological Research,The individual and Society,Contributors to Sociology,Society, Community, Association, Social Group, Social System,institution, Social Structure, Status and Role etc.,Society and Individual, Social Control; Cultural Traits ,culture, Acculturation,Variability and Diffusion,Social Stratification and Mobility,Social Change,Society in India,Social problems in India.Nature and Origin of Sociology
- Economics-Indian Economics,Macro and Micro Economics, International Economics,Planning and Development,Statistics, Public Finance, Industrial Economics, Agricultural Economics,Money and Banking
- Child Development- The concept of Inclusive Education,to understand children with special needs.
- Psychology- Meaning, Aims and Nature of Education, Social and Individual Aims., Education as an instrument,Schools of Philosophy, Meaning and methods of Educational Psychology, Nature of Learning-Conditioning, Principles and factors affecting teaching.
- Philosophy- Greek Thought,,Epistemology, Social and Political Philosophy, Religion and Culture, Existentialism and Humanism,Metaphysics
Download this PPSC Syllabus
PPSC Child Development Project Officer Previous Year Question Papers
The number of post for this job are limited i.e. there will be more competition for this job. This tells us that any candidate who is thinking of applying for this job must be prepared well enough to ace in this test.
All the examination exam syllabus and pattern details are provided in details here so that the candidate can get whole information at one place. But these organizations don’t provide job directly, they conduct competitive exams to pick a right candidate from all the applicants. In these Exams, Officials ask questions from various topics related to the post to know the abilities of the candidate in performing the job.
One of the basic steps to do this is through practice Which can be done by solving the child development project officer question papers. By practising more number of questions and by solving more previous year question papers not only the concepts are revised but also time management skills are developed.
By doing so, one gets an idea about the type of questions that are asked in the test also one may also the common questions that may be asked again and again over the years with a slight change in them. Also by solving cdpo exam question papers and sample papers, we can learn the importance of time management. Do subscribe our website to get the latest update of the examination and the updates of the examination, we update and put all the question paper so that you cannot feel any type of problem in searching for the exam.The Syllabus plays a vital role in the examination in clearing the examination as it helps the aspirant to clear the examination on different phases of the exam
Download PPSC Child Development Project Officer Previous Year Question Papers
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.