DSSSB Recruitment Syllabus for Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant
DSSSB Recruitment Syllabus 2015 for Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant
DSSSB Exam Syllabus 2015 : ( for One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier Examination Schemes ).
DSSSB One Tier Examination 2017 :
Section A :
General Awareness :
Questions are built to check the power of the candidate General knowing of their environment around him or her and its application to society. The questions are designed to examine comprehension of Present Events and of the thing of normal monitoring as could be expected of an educated person. The exam may have questions concerning History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, every day Science, Scientific Research, National / International Organizations / Associations etc..
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability :
The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Evaluation might consist of questions regarding analogies, similarities, differences, distance visualization, problem-solving, diagnosis, decision, decision making, visual memory, and offences, monitoring, relationship, theories, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and guess classification, arithmetical number chain etc.,
.Arithmetical & Numerical Ability :
The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th level.
Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension:
In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Section B : [ applicable for I Tier (T) only ]
- Post Specific Subject Related Questions :Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
DSSSB Two Tier & Three Tier Examination Schemes :
- Syllabus of DSSSB Tier – I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
II. Syllabus of DSSSB Tier – II Exam :
- Part – I ( MCQ / Objective type )
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in Tier – I but with slightly higher level.
- Quantitative Aptitude :In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier – I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier – I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier – I but with slightly higher level.
Part – II ( Descriptive )
- Essay Writing :Issues on current events of National and global interests, society, culture, women empowerment, surroundings, and Relation with neighboring nations, etc..
- Letter Writing :Letters on various subjects like request to Registering authorities for issue of birth certificate, marriage registration, to get commercial loan from banks, to get membership from various councils, lodging police complaints, letter to Editor of a newspaper highlighting social evils, letter to Municipal Authorities highlighting various civic issues like road, sanitation, street lights etc.
- Expansion of Ideas in English Language :Candidate will be required to elaborate their ideas on specific quotes / topics for example, “Everything that glitter is not gold; As you sow, so shall you reap; Once in a blue moon” and on other topics of general interests.
- Subject / Qualification Related Paper :As per qualification prescribed in the RRs / given in Advt.
We will update the latest description of the exam written date and the admit card details, do follow the website and subscribe so that you cannot miss the important update related to the examination and other important updates. Study Hard and make it happen.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and much more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.