GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
GEMI Is Popularly Called Gujarat Environment Administration Institute (GEMI). GEMI Ha recently issued a brand new recruiting notification to refill obligations Dozens of eligible applicants that are waiting for GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant 20 17 recruiting. Today curious & qualified Applicants can apply online application form at official site http://www.gemi-india.org. GEMI You can see Latest GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant 20 17 recruiting details out of our Internet site www.examyou.com.The Recruitment procedure for GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant comprises the written evaluation.
GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern
- The exam consists of only multiple choice.
- Each section has different marks.
- Each section contains different weightage.
GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern
We’ve Upgraded the GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Aspirants people that are preparing for GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Exam can assess the GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here we’re providing the assessment pattern details such as Subject name, Complete no matter Questions which are likely to ask from the exam in every topic. Nominees that will appear for GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Exam could have the written exam that is made up of multiplechoice questions from each area. GEMI Exam Pattern has listed just below.
GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2016
- A Method of Preservation of Water and Waste Water.
- Use Calibration and Principle of Laminar Air Flow.
- Toxicity For Fish, Toxicity Factor, Bioassay Test on Fish.
- Washing Sterilization.
- Inoculation Technique.
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Safety Measures in Laboratory.
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring.
- Soil Parameters pH, Conductivity, Carbonate.
- Acid Rain, Global Warming, Ozone Depletion, Green House Gases and Oil Spills.
- Basic concepts of National Environment Policy — 2006
- Beer — Lambert’s Law — Limitations.
- IN-visible spectroscopy.
- Gas chromatograph — Principles and applications.
- Distribution of microorganisms — Water, Air, and Soil, Indicator organisms.
Principles of Physical Chemistry
- Reversible Reactions.
- Equilibrium constant.
- Le-Chatelier principle.
- Reaction Rate Order and molecularity.
Environmental Quality Measurement Laboratory
- Physical and chemical characteristics of water.
- Analysis of solids content of water.
Physico-Chemical Process for Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Water Quality-Physical.
- Chemical and biological parameters of water.
- Water Quality requirement.
Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Types and Sources of Strong, Hazardous Wastes.
- Need for Solid and Hazardous waste management.
- Legislation on Management and handling of municipal solid wastes, hazardous wastes, and biomedical wastes.
Air Quality Management
- Air pollutants.
- Greenhouse effect.
Ground Water Contamination & Pollution Transport
- Groundwater and the hydrologic cycles.
- Groundwater as a resource.
- Groundwater contamination.
- Groundwater as a Geotechnical problem.
Environmental Impact Assessment
- International Conventions on Environment.
- Environmental Legislation and Management System.
- Water (P & Cp) Act, 1974.
GENII Senior Scientific Asst Syllabus — General Knowledge
- State and National issues.
- Current Events including Politics.
. • Films.
- Space Research.
- Current News.
- Finance Budget.
- Basic question on Constitution of India.
Those Candidates who have applied for GEMI Senior Scientific Assistant Exam can download the syllabus for Senior Scientific Assistant Syllabus at a Pdf-format for Free of Charge. Applying Candidates are Trying to Find the syllabus of Senior Scientific Assistant Exam to Organize. Here We’re supplying all of the required Syllabus and Exam Pattern for GEMI Exam and also Latest Government Job Updates in Gujarat.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and much more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.