- 1 MGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Previous Year Papers
- 1.1 Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern
- 1.2 MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jr. Assistant Syllabus
- 126.96.36.199 MGVCL Syllabus for General English
- 188.8.131.52 Junior Assistant Syllabus for General Aptitude
- 184.108.40.206 GUVNL Jr Engineer & Assistant Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 220.127.116.11 MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Electrical
- 18.104.22.168 UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Electronics Syllabus
- 22.214.171.124 MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus JE Syllabus For Mechanical
- 126.96.36.199 UGVCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
- 1.2.1 Get: DSSB Exam Syllabus and Pattern in Detail
MGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Previous Year Papers
MGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus and Previous Year Papers are All Released for Written Exam. Candidates Who Want to pass the Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) Exam, are required to Experience Step by Step Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates need to consult MGVCL Junior Assistant Previous Year Papers for higher marks in Written Evaluation. MGVCL will recruit 782 Junior Assistant posts in various power businesses of Gujarat at 2018.
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern
Alo0ng with the Syllabus, applicants should know the scheme of the examination to present the test clearly. So, here we have tabulated the GUVNL JE JA Exam Pattern below. By this candidates can know the subjects asked for the written test, weightage of each section, number of questions from each subject and the duration of the written test. Moreover, we have given the Test pattern of Junior Assistant & Junior Engineer posts of MGVCL for the ease of exam applicants.
MGVCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
|II||Core Subject||100||100||2 Hours|
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jr. Assistant Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Marks|
|3.||Maths & General Science||20|
|4.||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||20|
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Jr. Assistant Syllabus
The Topic Wise MGVCL Syllabus 2017 for the Jr Engineer & Jr. Assistant Exam has enclosed in this sections. So, we advise the candidates to start the exam preparation immediately by preparing a neat time table. As the competition for the Vidyut Sahayak Jobs is very high, contenders have to put immense efforts in their preparation. Let’s have a look at the below updated MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017.
MGVCL Syllabus for General English
- Synonyms And Antonyms.
- Fill In The Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Ordering Of Words In A Sentence.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms And Phrases.
- Word Groups.
- Spotting Errors.
Junior Assistant Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Time And Distance.
GUVNL Jr Engineer & Assistant Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Who’s Who?
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Electrical
- Electronics Devices.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Control Systems.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics etc.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Electronics Syllabus
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Digital Electronics.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus JE Syllabus For Mechanical
- Differential Equations.
- Numerical Methods.
- Inventory Control.
- Vector Calculus.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Metal Casting.
- Theory of Machines.
- Forming Processes.
- Joining Processes.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Operations Research.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Manufacturing Analysis.
- Tool Engineering.
UGVCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc
The information provided here about the GUVNL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017 is only for the reference sake of the applicants. Candidates can also refer the Syllabus @ www.mgvcl.com. Keep visiting our site www.current-affairs.org for more updates on Govt jobs, previous papers, admit card, answer key, cut off marks and Result.
Practice all below previous papers, model papers, and sample papers. Check your strength to appear in the examination and keep practice on questions papers and check the answers. Competition for all government jobs is very high; candidates are advised to practice more to get the job.
The aspirants look for the exam pattern and the syllabus of the particular exam but they did not find the right path we at current-affairs.org provide all the suitable material for the examination. The best way to get all the exam papers is to subscribe our website from which you Cannot miss the major updates. The exam syllabus and the exam pattern provide the aspirants a helping path to clear the exam visit
Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more. If you need any question paper or online quiz, drop your comment below.The aspirants look for the exam pattern and the syllabus of the particular exam but they did not find the right path we at current-affairs.org provide all the suitable material for the examination. We have provided all the sorts of previous papers that help aspirants to clear the exam.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.