- 1 Indian Coast Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- 2 Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern
- 3 Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
- 3.0.1 Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus for Physics
- 3.0.2 Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus for Chemistry
- 3.0.3 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus of Indian Coast Guard Navik
- 3.0.4 Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus for Reasoning
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Indian Navy releases the examination on various positions every year and a lot of applicants fill form and prepare for the same in order to clear the exam.
It is a good news for all the applicants who are hunting for the syllabus and the exam pattern of the Indian coast guard is that we have posted the syllabus and the exam pattern of the Indian coast guard syllabus.
With the help of the syllabus and the exam pattern the candidates can prepare accordingly and can alling themselves according to the weightage of the particular subject.
The exam syllabus and the pattern has been given in detail witn the updated pattern so that the aspirants can get all the parts of it and prepare according to that.Always visit the website to get the latest and the updated syllabus and the exaxm pattern and the previous question papers.so do subscribe the website to get the all latest materials for the examination.
The candidate searching for the syllabus has landed on the right platform as we provide the latest and the updated syllabus and exam pattern of the every government exam.
Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern
|S.No||Test Type||Subject Name|
You can also check – NSRY – Naval Ship Repair Yard Previous Year Question Paper
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
The government of India and the Indian Navy has set a syllabus from which the candidate has to prepare and the questions will be asked from there itself, So the syllabus part plays an important role in order to clear the exam and here we have posted the right and the updated syllabus of the Indian Navy coast guard.
Every part of the syllabus is important as you never know from where the questions can be asked to take your time, plan it and give time to every part of it. The updated syllabus is given in detail below :
The Syllabus for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment is given below for each subject.
- Complex Numbers.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Partial fractions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Additions of Vectors.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- The product of Vectors.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- The Straight Line.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Transformation of Axes.
- Pairs of Straight Lines.
- The system of circles.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Definite Integrals.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Differential equations.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios etc.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
- History – India & The World.
- Geography – India & The World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Polity.
- Indian National Movement.
- About India.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy etc.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Kinetic theory.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems etc.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
Above is the syllabus and the exam pattern of the Indian coast guard. Start preparing for the examination and prepare as much as you can So there is no need to worry for it, we have bunch of exam paper syllabus and the exam pattern so that the candidates do not get to move here and there in order to check for the same. You can find numbers of questions papers and the syllabus of various examination here so subscribe with your email id to get the more of it.
The exam syllabus and the pattern has been given in detail with the updated pattern so that the aspirants can get all the parts of it and prepare according to that.Always visit the website to get the latest and the updated syllabus and the exam pattern and the previous question papers.so do subscribe the website to get the all latest materials for the examination.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more. If you need any question paper or online quiz, drop your comment below.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.