TSPSC AEE Civil Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Are you searching for the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus? Then do not worry because you are at the right place. We have provided the TSPSC AEE Syllabus on this page. Not only the Syllabus but also the candidates can check the Telangana PSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Pattern. Candidates who had applied for theTSPSC AEE Civil Syllabus for Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department can know the TSPSC Syllabus here. Download TSPSC AEE Civil Syllabus along with Exam Pattern . Also, visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in for Latest & Updated Telangana RWSDD AEE Civil Syllabus.Without having a proper idea about the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus, the applicants may face a lot of problems during the preparation time. To avoid all those problems, the candidates have to prepare according to the TSPSC AEE Syllabus given below.
Also Check : UPSSSC JE Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper -1||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper -2||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
The candidates can also check the TSPSC AEE Syllabus and prepare well for the examination. The applicants can prepare according to the weightage of the marks.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Applicants have to start their preparation now itself because there is a lot of syllabi to prepare. Applicants have to check the exam pattern and then go to the syllabus section. Then they can prepare well for the examination.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General Studies
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for General Abilities
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General English
- School Level English Grammar:
Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences:
Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often
Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS:-
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULIC MACHINERY:
- The Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Builing Materials & Construction
- Strength of materials & Theory of Strucures
- RCC & Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
Telangana PSC Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
- UtilizationSo start preparing and download Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam papers and do well. we have covered all . the sections in detail.
The exam syllabus and the exam pattern play a great role in any examination and helps the aspirants to prepare well for the examination the examination is based n this thing only and it helps to prepare good.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more. If you need any question paper or online quiz, drop your comment below.