- 1 SSC KKR Previous Papers PDF – SSC Group B, C Exam Papers
- 2 Free Download pdf & Exam Pattern
- 3 Download SSC KKR Group B & C Previous Question Papers
SSC KKR Previous Papers PDF – SSC Group B, C Exam Papers
Free Download pdf & Exam Pattern
Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for the Karnataka Kerala Region post of Group B & Group C Examination. Interested candidates who want to pursue their future in staff service commission have a grand opportunity on their way. The candidates who have interested in post of Group B & Group C can also check the official website of SSCKKR for all important official information : www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
All information regarding KKR Group B & Group C application form, vacancy, age limit, eligibility criteria, educational qualification and the selection procedure and the exam pattern are made on the advertisement notification. Candidates who have filled the application form must be looking for the exam pattern and the model question paper.
Also Check : SSC Constable Question Papers
SSC KKR Group B & Group C Exam Selection Procedure
The selection process for the SSC KKR Group B & Group C will have the different stages. These stages will be written examination followed by interview. To be a part of staff service commission candidates have to pass the following tests-
- Written examination of KKR
The staff service commission KKR will select the candidates on the basis of their performance of SSC KKR Group B & Group C written examination and the interview.
SSC KKR Group B & Group C Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the SSC KKR Group B & Group C will contains a number of questions, marks, Exam duration, topic names etc. The SSC KKR Group B & Group C Exam will contain the following sections-
- General Awareness
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- General Intelligence
- Mode of examination will be online. (Computer based test).
- Exam paper will contain four sections.
- Each section will carry 25 questions each.
- Also, each section will carry 50 marks each. It means 2marks per question. Total marks will be 200.
- Negative Marking for each wrong answer will be (0.50).
- Duration for completing the all four section will be 60 minutes (1hour).
|S No||Test Type||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Computer Based Test (Online Based Exam)||General Awareness||25||50||60 minutes|
|2||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC KKR Group B & Group C Exam previous year question paper
The candidates who have applied for the SSC KKR examination for the post of Group B & Group C must be looking for the previous year question paper along with the exam pattern and the selection procedure. So, dear candidates you have not to worry you can easily download previous year question paper from our website. By using previous year question paper you will know the difficult task and the question patterns.
Also Get: SSC CHSL Question Papers