- 1 SSC Constable GD Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.1 SSC Constable Exam Old Question Papers
- 1.2 Sample Questions for the Preparation of SSC Constable Exam.
- 1.3 Download SSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers
SSC Constable GD Previous Year Question Papers
Many aspirants are looking for SSC Constable GD Question papers for exam preparation. SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is a recruitment organization operated by the Government of India to recruit applicants for various different posts in many ministries & departments of the Indian Government as well as its subordinate sectors.
The Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) is also associated with the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which includes the Secretary of examinations, and the chairman as well. The subordinate Selection Commission conducts examinations for recruiting of various categories of posts as per the recommendation of Parliament in its 47th report estimation.
Subordinate Service Commission was renamed to Staff Selection Commission on 26 September 1977 and its functions were reconceptualized by the Government of India with help of the Ministry of Personnel. Staff Selection Commission or SSC is one of the biggest recruiters of Government jobs in India. It is the most reputed department for recruiting the most eligible and deserving candidates for various posts. So for the ease of candidates, we are providing you with all information about SSC Constable GD’s previous question papers.
SSC Constable Recruitment will consist of the written and skill test. Those who qualify in the written exam are eligible to attend the skill test. Candidates have to concentrate more on the written exams. To clear the written, first, you need to download the SSC constable question papers and after practicing from these papers, take a mock test. To clear SSC constable 2018, you need to prepare from previous papers and mock tests, which will cover all the topics. SSC constable 2018 is an object-oriented exam and has 100 questions.
SSC Constable Exam Old Question Papers
Each question carries one mark, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. Question papers are divided into three sections General intelligence & reasoning, General Awareness, and English language and comprehension.
Check out all the previous year’s question papers and note down the topics asked in each section. Concentrate on related topics and check SSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers and follow our website for the latest current affairs. Practice makes a man perfect.
Practice all below previous papers, model papers, and sample papers. Check your strength to appear in the examination and keep the practice on questions papers and check the answers. Competition for all government jobs is very high; candidates are advised to practice more to get the job.
For recruitment of constables’ in 2018, the written test will contain four sections:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General knowledge and Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
- English / Hindi
Each section will consist of 25 questions and each question carries one mark.
Age Limit for SSC Constable Exam
Aspirants who have crossed 18 years of their lives are completely eligible for SSC Constable Exam 2018.
The Maximum Age limit should not be more than 23 years old.
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Maximum Age: 23 years old.
SSC Constable Exam Selection process
At First, all aspirants will need to face Written Exam after that selected aspirants will go for the Physical and Medical test 2017. PET and PST exams will be conducted by CAPF.
Application Fee for SSC Constable Recruitment Exam
General category aspirants will need to Pay Rs. 50/- as an application fee. Application fee can be paid Online and Offline as well. Aspirants who belong to a reserved category, Female or Ex-Serviceman are exempted from the application fee.
SSC Constable GD Sample Question Papers
Here we will provide Previous Year Question Papers in Pdf format. Download the SSC Constable Previous Question Papers and kindly share it with your friends. These papers will serve the candidates to prepare better for exams as it will help them to understand the type of questions that come, along with the level of difficulty of questions.
People who applied for SSC Constable GD can download the SSC Constable GD Old Question Papers for Free of Charge.
Inside this site, we’ve provided SSC GD Constable Previous Question Papers alongside solutions. Therefore the applicants will need to prepare well to face this tough competition also to catch their dream job. Download SSC GD Constable Previous Papers along with options free of cost.
We have arranged the papers in wise year packages given below. So candidates just have to follow the instructions below to download the questions papers.
Sample Questions for the Preparation of SSC Constable Exam.
1. The Ministry of Urban Development has approved a model for a smart mobility card that can be used across mass transit modes such as metro rail and also double up as a credit or debit card for shopping. What is the name of that card?
a. National Common Mobility Card
b. National Mobility Card
c. Common Mobility Card
d. National Common Card
2. As per which Ministry Union government has released? 2000 crore to the Employees’ Pension Scheme as its contribution for the year 2015-16?
a. Ministry of Human Resource Development
b. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
c. Ministry of Labour and Employment
d. Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions
3. The Supreme Court stayed the order passed by the Rajasthan High Court declaring Santhara’s custom of embracing voluntary death as illegal. The custom belongs to which religion?
4. The Union Minister of State for Power, Coal and New and Renewable Energy conferred five awards to which State for outstanding performance in the various fields of Renewable Energy Power Generation?
5. Which zone has become the first zone in Indian Railways to eliminate all unmanned level crossings from its system by August 31, 2015?
c. West Central
6. The Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar in New Delhi announced about the One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme that the Union government has given its nod to implement for which category of people?
a. Physically handicapped
d. None of the above
7. In a landmark judgment, the Delhi High Court allowed women to get permanent commission in which wings of Indian defense in September 2015?
a. Indian Air Force
b. Indian Army
c. Indian Navy
d. Para Military Office
8. The Haryana Assembly passed a bill named the Haryana Police (Amendment) Bill, 2015 that abolished the Police Recruitment Board and transferred the police recruitment to which board?
d. None of these
9. A special MGNREGA cell has been established at the Punjab State headquarter to coordinate the effective implementation of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme all over Punjab. Who made this establishment?
a. Punjab Rural Development
b. Panchayat Department
c. Both (a) and (b)
d. None of the above
10. Which state has bagged the ‘Skoch Order-of-Merit’ national award in implementation of six e-governance and IT initiatives in the State?
c. West Bengal
d. Tamil Nadu
Download SSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers
The SSC GD constable’s previous year question paper is provided at current-affairs.org for all the aspirants of the Constable post at SSC. We know how important these previous year’s question papers of SSC Constable are for each of the aspirants. We also understand that it takes hard work and hours of study to clear the Constable Exam.
You can’t ace the exam for the post of Constable just by studying for the SSC Entrance Exam in a single day. You should prepare for the exam with the SSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers at the end of your studies. We are providing the SSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers for the exam aspirants. In the SSC Constable exam previous papers, you can start with the final preparations.
Students do not forget to use these questions papers because the previous year’s questions papers will play a very major role in SSC gd previous year’s papers. All the aspirants want to clear the SSC Constable Exam, but only the determined students can actually clear it.
If you prepare for SSC Constable Post, and you make sure that you are using the Exam previous papers, you can overcome problems related to time and stress. These SSC Constable’s previous papers are helpful for the better preparation of the Exam. They will help you to understand the SSC Constable exam pattern better.
No doubt about it but you have to follow the syllabus strictly in order to crack the examination. We request the candidates not to ignore these previous years’ question papers before going to the examination. If the aspirants prepare for the examination. Read, study and solve as much as you can and achieve the goal of getting the government examination.
|Exam Name||Paper Information|
|SSC Constable Question Paper 1||Download Paper|
|SSC Constable Question Paper 2||Download Paper|
|SSC Constable Question Paper 3||Download Paper|
SSC is considered as one of the biggest employee recruiters of the Government Employment sector of India and it is also a reputed sector at the same time as well. It recruiting eligible candidates for different government posts such as CRPF, BSF, CISF, and Assam Rifle from the past years.
SSC is going to recruit candidates for the post of Constable so interested candidates can check SSC’s official site for more information. Staff Selection Commission will conduct written tests as well as various skill tests for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the Constable post.
So firstly candidates should have to give importance to the written examination as the first round of recruitment will be held which will be written examination and candidates have to be prepared for it. The best way to prepare for the SSC Constable examination to by solving the previous year question papers of SSC Constable examination.
Visit current-affairs.org for the latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC, Bank, Railway, and others, Study material, and a lot more.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.