TSPSC ANM / Syllabus and Exam Paper
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES: Candidates are advised to follow the official website of the examination ie www.tpsc.gov.in in order to know about the latest exam patterns and the syllabus about the examination and what the things are currently going in the examination. candidates are advised to go through each and every notification of the website.
TSPSC ANM / MPHA Recruitment Selection Method
The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On 70 Weightage (Points) In Written Examination And 30 Weightage (Points) For The Govt Service (Experience) Put Together.
|S. No||Particular||Weightage (Points)|
Telangana State PSC ANM / MPHA Examination Details Check Below
Syllabus for Telangana State PSC ANM / MPHA
Paper I: General Abilities
Paper II: Nursing (ANM)
Paper I – General Abilities
- Current Affairs: International, National and State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Anatomy& Physiology The body as on integrated hole: Cells, Tissues, Organs, Functions of the Skin The erect and moving body: Appendicular, Skeleton surface Anatomy- Structure functions and joints – Chief muscles and Group of muscles Integration and control of the body:Nerves system; brain and its functions cranial nerves, special senses, structure and function of eye, ear.
Microbiology: Classification of microorganisms; Conditions affecting the growth of bacteria; Microorganisms in water, food and milk; Sources and mode of infection and transmission of infection; Infection factors which favour and Hinder infection; Immunity and vaccines; Collection of specimens for bacteriological examination; Destruction and removal of Microorganisms.
Psychology: Factors influencing in human behaviour; Emotions and behaviour; Defense mechanisms; Social behaviour, interpersonal relationship, learning, motivation.
Sociology: Social process, Social control, Social stratification, marriage and family the community.
Fundamental Of Nursing: Concept of nursing as a health and community Services; Health Problems, Responsibilities of health workers, Health Team. Principals of organizing case in the home agencie clinics, Schools, Hospitals; Principals of organizing to care according to the degree of wellness or illness and case according to the age groups.Maintenance of Records and Reports; Maintaining a Healthy Environment.
First aid and Emergency Nursing: Principles of First aid in emergency care management- Promoting safety measures in the School, Playground, Home.First aid measures in injuries bone joints & minor ailments.
Midwifery: Reproductive system, growth and development of foetus; Pregnancy, labour, normal, abnormal, puerperium, Complications of Pregnancy, labour, obstetric operations, drugs used in obstetrics; Statistics.
Family Planning and welfare Introduction: Concept of family planning, Concept of family welfare services; National family welfare programmes; Surveying the Community for the eligible couple; Small family norm, family planning methods.
Exam Pattern for Telangana State PSC ANM / MPHA 2018
|Objective||Paper I||General Abilities||50||50|
|Paper II||Nursing (ANM)||100||100|
|Name of Papers||Language of Examination|
|Paper-I: General Abilities||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
|Paper-II: Nursing (ANM) Level||English|
Invalidation of OMR Answer Sheet: In case of Off-line examination, if any candidate fails to Mark or Wrongly bubble the Booklet Series, Roll Number etc., in the OMR Answer Sheet, the Commission reserves the right to invalidate such Answer Sheets as Answer Sheets are valued by Optical Mark Scanner.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
Telangana State PSC ANM / MPHA Verification Details
The candidate who meet the all the requirements criterion like the qualification experience age caste pwd will be selected and will be shortlisted first.
Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
Medical Certificate for the Blind
Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Registration Certificate as specified in the Educational Qualifications.
VIsit current-affairs.org for any further problem and you will get the syllabus and the exam pattern of the examination.