- 1 APSC PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- 2 APSC Question Papers – Prelims & Mains Previous Paper
- 2.0.1 Check The APSC CCE Exam Syllabus
- 2.0.2 Subjects Involved In The Written Exam of APSC CCE Exam
- 126.96.36.199 Exam Date of APSC CCE Mains
- 188.8.131.52 Eligibility criteria:
- 184.108.40.206 Application form:
- 220.127.116.11 Pay Scale as per APSC for CCE Recruitment
- 18.104.22.168 PREPARATION REQUIRED FOR APSC CCE EXAM: –
- 22.214.171.124 1. Make a Timetable
- 126.96.36.199 2. Read Current Affairs and Books
- 188.8.131.52 You must offer at least 6 months for study. Read through these books and attempt to finish them as quickly as possible. You must study 6-8 hours each day to be on track.
- 184.108.40.206 3. Requires Hard Work
- 220.127.116.11 4. Final Preparation
- 18.104.22.168 Download APSC CCE Mains Prelims Previous Year Question Papers
- 22.214.171.124.1 APSC Combined Competitive Prelims Exam Solved Papers – General Studies
- 126.96.36.199.2 Download Assam C.C Prelims Exam Previous Papers – Geology
- 188.8.131.52.3 Assam CCE Old Question Papers – Veterinary Science
- 184.108.40.206.4 APSC CCE Prelims & Mains Exam Sample Papers – Mathematics
- 220.127.116.11.5 Get APSC Common Combined Competitive Exam Old Papers – Civil
- 18.104.22.168.6 Last 10 Year Question Papers of APSC Civil Services Exam – Mechanical
- 22.214.171.124.7 Assam PSC CCE Exam Model Papers – Chemistry
- 126.96.36.199.8 Click Here to get APSC C.C Prelims Exam Old Papers – Medical Science
- 188.8.131.52.9 Assam PSC CCE Mains Solved Papers – Commerce
- 184.108.40.206.10 Download APSC Combined Competitive Exam Mains Model Papers – Physics
- 220.127.116.11.11 Assam PSC CCE Mains Previous Year Papers – Computer science
- 18.104.22.168.12 APSC C.C Prelims & Mains Last 5 Year Papers – Economics
- 22.214.171.124.13 Get Last 5 Years Assam PSC Civil Services Model Papers – Electrical Engineering
- 126.96.36.199.14 Assam CCE Previous Question Papers – Electronics
- 188.8.131.52.15 Download APSC CCE Prelims & Solved Papers – Statistics
- 2.0.3 Frequently Asked Questions – Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment
APSC PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
The candidates who wish to participate in Assam PSC would be glad to know that the Assam Board is publishing relevant news in terms of jobs in Assam. The Assam Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Exam for the appointment of various posts there which is provided on the official website.
This Government job is highly desirable for aspiring candidates as it inculcates the opportunity to be a part of a very sophisticated department in Assam at much higher levels.
The candidates who are interested to devise their passion in such fields can definitely visit the official website to view the official notification for the same. As it demands the proper attention of candidates to understand the mechanism of this exam, one has to meet all the eligibility criteria followed in this exam as it will firmly help them to discover the essential details related to the board.
About APSC CCE
The CCE examination is conducted by APSC (Assam Public Service Commission). Those who are interested in applying for government jobs in the state must apply for the Combined Competitive Exam. The positions for which this exam is held are Assam Land, Revenue Service (Jr. grade), Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade), Superintendent of Taxes, Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade), Superintendent of Excise, Labour Inspector, Asstt. Employment Officer, Inspector of Excise & Inspector of Taxes.
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is a state-level recruitment agency that can administer civil service tests in Assam based in Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, and works through its secretariat. It was established on April 1, 1937. Shri Rajiv Kumar Bora IAS (Retd.) is the board’s current Chairman. The state authority chooses and recruits qualified individuals for various jobs across several government agencies.
APSC Old Question Papers
The various vacancies are available and one should apply in order to get recruitment for various listed posts. Every year government releases deductions in tens of thousands of different exams and also a lakh applicants apply for the examination and the applicants look for APSC Previous Year Question papers with Answers we are here to help you out in this matter.
The different examination has another syllabus and the exam patterns and we upgrade the syllabus and the exam routines in line with this assessment and serve for the aspirants to prepare for your examination.
Our projection in this exam is to make you available with the study material required in giving the exam and securing good marks with the package available here. There is no cost involved in receiving these helping methods from us, so kindly download all material that contains the previous year’s papers and sample papers in the form of an easily readable format PDF that will guide you to understand the important sections and type of questions linked with this exam.
Moreover, we encourage you to follow the latest pattern that we describe herein in the most concise manner, to induce the areas to require to be followed in this exam.
Then, you’re at the right location. Here, you can locate the essential study materials and practice newspapers for the APSC JAA Exam 2018. Hence, have these sections and download the documents in pdf format. This Assam PSC Past Question Papers is going to be helpful for your own aspirants going to appear for that exam. Study well in the event you want this Assam PSC endeavor.
The Assam Public Service Commission is conducting the exam and has focussed on key sections that will be an essential part of the exam and considered important in creating this exam.
Name of the organization – Assam Public Service Commission
Name of the post – Various
Job Location – Assam
Job Category – Previous papers
Status – Available
Syllabus and Pattern for Assam PSC Exam
The Syllabus and pattern required to be followed are provided below and one must go through it to analyze the section involved in the exam. Preliminary and Mains are involved in this exam, Preliminary exam contains General Studies and one option optional subject. Mains includes General English, General Studies, Optional subjects.
The syllabus and the exam pattern of the exam have been updated here and the latest syllabus has been updated here. So the aspirants who are searching for the syllabus can find the updated syllabus here and can get all the updates according to the exam so be updated with the exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam.
Syllabus for APSC Exam
APSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam Syllabus is given here for the guidance of the candidates. APSC. Prelims Paper-I General Studies Syllabus is here.
- General Knowledge.
- Business Scenario.
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
|Paper-I||General Studies||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||One optional subject to be selected from the list of optional subjects||200||2 Hours|
Few subjects from the optional list include:
- Chemical engineering
- Computer science etc.
The rest of the details can be obtained from the official website. The main exam is written followed by Viva’s voice. Viva’s voice consists of 200 marks.
The combinations of subjects that aren’t allowed are:
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Mathematics and statistics
- Philosophy and Psychology
- Not more than one subject out of the engineering subjects.
We are providing you downloadable links containing Assam PSC’s previous papers and sample papers, in these links below and advise you to download each of them to score well in this exam. As if any assistance is required from us, please feel free to write with the relevant information, we will revert to the same. The official website is www.current-affairs.org , where you can see all the latest updates on government jobs.
APSC Previous Year Question Papers
These Question Papers are Meant for the Guidance of the Candidates.
|APSC 2015 Prelims GS Question Paper (Answers Only)||APSC 2014 Prelims GS Question Paper (Answers Only)|
|APSC 2013 Prelims GS Question Paper||APSC 2009 Prelims GS Question Paper (Coming Soon)|
|APSC 2006 Prelims GS Question Paper||APSC 2006 Mains GS Question Paper|
APSC Question Papers – Prelims & Mains Previous Paper
APSC CCE mains previous year’s question papers are available here; any of the candidates who want to download the previous year’s question paper of APSC CCE can join this page. The students can know the general information about this recruitment like their exam syllabus and exam date also.
The model papers of the same post are also available here on this page so don’t waste your valuable time here and there and simply visit this page who is providing you with the best service to download the previous year’s question papers within some quick time and steps.
Downloading the previous year’s question papers can be a creative way to make your preparations much better because if you do work on these papers practically then you will understand the format of the written test. The formatting of the APSC question papers can help you understand the type of questions that can come in the real exam that you have to give.
Check The APSC CCE Exam Syllabus
The best way for making your preparations much higher for the competitive exam like APSC CCE is to download the previous year’s question papers because some of the questions of the previous year can come in the upcoming written exam so you can get this benefit also.
As a candidate, you never want to lose some hopes that can help you to pass the written exam so one of the hopes is the previous year’s question papers.
- The format of papers can be known to us.
- Subjects involved in the papers.
- The type of exams like objective or writing base.
- Marks wrote in front of the questions.
The candidates who do follow the upper mentioned steps can easily download the previous year question papers of APSC CCE within some easy steps
Subjects Involved In The Written Exam of APSC CCE Exam
The candidates who don’t know much about the subjects that will come in the written test can read this content, using this content you easily can understand about the subjects that surely will come. So without wasting time download now the previous year’s question papers. Check the list of subjects that will be included in this written exam:
- Sociology and anthropology
- Statics and mathematics
- Philosophy and psychology
Upper mentioned subjects will be involved in the written test of this recruitment, so make your preparations according to the subjects. Candidates can download the previous year’s question papers of APSC CCE from this page easily without wasting their time and mind.
Exam Date of APSC CCE Mains
If you are one of the candidates who want to know about the exam dates of this exam then this content can help you, because here on this page you will find the required previous year question papers or APSC CCE within some short methods.
The board of recruitment will announce the exam date but before that make sure you have better preparations, and the preparations can be much better if you do download the previous year’s question papers from this page.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age.
- The maximum age to apply for the exam is 38 years. The upper age has relaxation as described by the government of Assam and can be known in detail from the official website.
- The candidate must possess a degree of graduation from a recognized university.
- In case of any disability, the candidate should be sure that he/she is eligible for the post he is applying for.
- The application form is to be applied online.
- Submission of candidates who fail to pay the exam fee until the last day of submission will be automatically denied.
- The candidate must be sure that the post he/ she is applying for, he/she is eligible for that.
- The candidate is advised to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the exam.
Pay Scale as per APSC for CCE Recruitment
- Inspector of Excise– Rs 22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with grade pay 9,100/-
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)– Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 12,700/-
- Superintendent of Taxes – Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 12,700/-
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)– Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 13,300/-
- Superintendent of Excise – Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 12,700/-
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. grade) -Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 12,700/-
- Employment Officer– Rs 22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with grade pay 9,100/-
- Inspector of Taxes -Rs 22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with grade pay 9,100/-
- Labour Inspector – Rs 22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with grade pay 9,100/-
PREPARATION REQUIRED FOR APSC CCE EXAM: –
For cracking the exams certainly, one has to focus on the important topic and must have the necessary knowledge regarding the syllabus and also the question patterns.
Also, the candidate should have knowledge regarding general knowledge and must be updated with the current situation occurring in the country. For knowing the basic pattern of questions asked in the exams generally the last year question papers will be a good reference.
By utilizing time properly by gaining knowledge it will be useful for the aspirants to achieve their goal and the previous year’s question papers will give them the required idea for the pattern of questions being asked and how to study to achieve their goals.
How to Secure Good Rank in APSC CCE Exam
Every year, the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) conducts numerous examinations for various occupations. It’sIt’s a goal for many to achieve 1st rank on the APSC CCE. To begin with, it should be stated that clearing any exam is not out of reach. However, if you put your full effort into studying for the APSC test and concentrate 100 percent, you will most certainly pass it with flying colors and attain Rank.
1. Make a Timetable
The first step in clearing any exam is to create a solid study timetable. You must make the most of your time. If you plan and prepare for the test carefully, you will have no trouble passing it. You should allow ample time for studying and revision.
2. Read Current Affairs and Books
It would be beneficial if you read the country’s top daily newspapers or view The Assam Tribune’s greatest analysis, which is the most comprehensive method for comprehending a deep analysis of numerous themes. However, anyone can go to The Assam Tribune, The Hindu, or The Indian Express to learn more about current events in India and the world.
Begin with NCERT textbooks in History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Indian Society, Science & Technology Chemistry, or go through the class notes.
You must offer at least 6 months for study. Read through these books and attempt to finish them as quickly as possible. You must study 6-8 hours each day to be on track.
3. Requires Hard Work
This is your second stage of preparation, in which you should prepare only if necessary, and focus on the current events’ related subjects that you’ve studied and learned previously.
4. Final Preparation
Regarding getting ready for the Preliminary Exams, you must study more and practice your memorized material. You should change up your study times before the exam and review all of your summaries. You should also go through all of the test papers once again.
You should also practice answering and editing your notes since it will come in handy for the Mains Exam. If a particular topic is important to the Mains Exam, students can devote more time to it after their Prelims Exams.
Download APSC CCE Mains Prelims Previous Year Question Papers
As the applicants have applied for the APSC CCE Entrance Exam would have found relevant information about the Exam Pattern and the Exam Syllabus. Here we are providing you with APSC CCE Mains & Prelims Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers for the same. Download these question papers and start your studies afront.
These papers are very beneficial for your APSC CCE Mains Prelims Entrance Exam and improve your time management skills. These past 5-year question papers of the APSC CCE Mains Prelims Entrance Exam have been provided free of cost for the candidates who have applied or will apply for the same.
These APSC Prelims Question Papers are helpful for the better preparation of Exams. Thus, they will help you to understand the APSC CCE Prelims Exam pattern better. With regular practice with these papers during the exam, your Prelims of the APSC Entrance Exam won’t be an unknown nightmare to you.
Also, APSC aspirants, you can improve your time management skill with these papers. Because of so many benefits, these are papers should be downloaded and used by every aspirant. Here we are providing you with the prelims and Mains, both previous year question papers in pdf format of Assam Public Service Commission.
All candidates who are eligible can apply for various posts that the Assam Public Service Commission offers can easily apply for the Common Entrance Exam. Check if you are eligible from the section above.
So these are the APSC questions papers pdf that you can download for free.
Frequently Asked Questions – Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment
Q) What is the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Examination?
Assam Public Service Commission recruitment is going to recruit candidates for various different posts.
Candidates should take care of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the APSC recruitment exam. The examination will be conducted in two sections is Preliminary examination and Mains examination.
Q) What is the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment?
The preliminary exam includes subjects such as General Studies and one elective subject. While mains exam includes subjects like General English, General Studies, and one selective optional subject.
General study of prelims examination is a broad subject which includes topics like General Knowledge, Business study, Sports, Economics, History, Culture, Geography, Scientific Research, General Politics, Indian Constitution, Countries & Capitals. On top of that, it also includes topics like Current Affairs, Science of inventions and discoveries, Neighbouring countries of India as well as Economics and Finance management.
Preliminary examination (Paper I) is of a total of 200 marks where all the questions will be asked from the above-mentioned topics. The duration of the preliminary examination is 120 minutes.
Mains examination is Paper-II which is 200 marks again with the duration of 120 minutes. Candidates are assisted to go through the previous year’s question papers of the APSC exam to strengthen their knowledge.
Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures, etc, provides us an easy to learn environment. This is the reason behind why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study. Solving papers every day will give you an idea of the difficulty level of questions asked in various other exams too. By doing so, you will come to know about different sections of the exam in which you are weak and require more pain to prepare for the next exam.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for previous year question papers, online quizzes, syllabus & exam patterns for the competitive exams, and much more. If you need more questions paper comment down your email id.