- 1 BPSC Combined Competitive – CCE Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
BPSC Combined Competitive – CCE Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
The Bihar Public Service Commission is the authority in the state of Bihar responsible for recruiting candidates on various posts through competitive examinations. It came into existence in the year 1949 after its detachment from the Public Services of the states of Madhya Pradesh and Orissa. In the beginning the commission had its headquarters at Ranchi which was later shifted to Patna in 1951. The very first chairperson of the Bihar Public Service Commission was Shri Rajandhari Sinha.
So candidates landing on this page can take the whole information about the BPSC CCE Exam and can download the BPSC CCE Previous Year Question Papers for their preparation.
The Recruitment in Bihar Services takes place either directly by conducting competitive examination or by Promotion which is granted to civil servants. The various posts which are available under Bihar Public Services are:
- Commercial tax officer
- Revenue officer
- Assistant registrar
- Product inspectors so on and so forth. The details of the same can be obtained from the official website.
How to apply?
- The candidates who wish to apply for the job under BPSC can apply for the same online.
- Candidates are required to log on to the official website.
- Open the application form once you have thoroughly gone through the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the form and be sure to fill in the correct details. Attach the documents required.
- Fill in the exam fee as per your category for which you are applying.
- Make sure that you have a copy of your application form for future use.
BPSC CCE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate to apply for BPSC job should hold a degree in discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- The age limit to apply for the job is between 22 years to 37 years of age.
- Age relaxation is permissible for the reserved categories.
- Reserved categories include SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Serviceman, PWD, Women, and Widow etc.
- The detailed knowledge of the same can be obtained by the official website.
BPSC CCE Application Fee
- The application fee for the candidates is non-refundable.
- Amount for those belonging to General and OBC category is Rupees 750 and for those belonging to SC or ST or are physically handicapped is Rupees 200.
Selection Process for BPSC CCE Exam
The candidates are selected on the basis of their skills and calibre. They need to prove themselves in their examination of BPSC to be worth a selection. The selection process includes 3 stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main exam
- Personal interview
The candidates get to appear for the main exam if and only if they are able to clear preliminary exam and so goes for the interview.
BPSC CCE Exam Pattern
|Name of the post||Commercial tax officer
Product inspector etc.
|Job type||Government job|
|Selection process||Preliminary exam
The exam pattern for the examination (both preliminary and mains) is given below:
|Name of the exam||Exam type||Name of the subject||Paper number||Total marks||Exam duration|
|prelims||objective||General studies||–||100||02 hours|
|Mains exam||Written||General studies||Paper I||200|
Previous Year Question Papers for BPSC CCE Exam
For maintain your result and getting selected for BPSC jobs a candidate needs to be well prepared. First and foremost he/she needs to be well aware of the syllabus and what all would be asked of him/her in the paper. He needs to practice well and be well equipped with the ways of the exam pattern and the questions that are frequently repeated in the paper. To be sure of his/her success timely preparation and being well versed with the entire courses is the best plan of action.
Keeping the same in mind we provide you with the previous year question papers in a pdf format which you are free to download without concerning of the cost.
Download The BPSC CCE Exam Previous Year Question Papers
- Previous Year Preliminary Bihar PSC CCE Solved Question Papers With Answers PDF Download
- Bihar PSC Combined Competitive Exam Old Question Papers – General Hindi
- Previous 10 years BPSC CCE Previous Years Question Papers Free PDF Download – General Studies