Dear job-seekers, Your Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022 notification has been updated right here. Find out what vacancies at the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation are available through our source for up-to-date information from the official website delhimetrorail.com. Here you can discover what date and time the next exam will be and whether or not you meet the requirements. You may also sign up for a free job alert for “Upcoming Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2022.” Get verified direct link to DMRC notifications and railway jobs in India in 2022
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is a public sector undertaking that operates the Delhi Metro, a rapid transit system in the National Capital Region of India. DMRC is also involved in infrastructure development and has executed projects like constructing airport express lines and developing other smart urban infrastructure projects.
As per the latest DMRC Recruitment 2022 Notification, Delhi metro has been actively recruiting young professionals from various disciplines to join its team in recent years. It offers an excellent working environment and career growth opportunities. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, DMRC is the right place. Check out the latest job openings and apply online.
- 1 About Delhi Metro Job
- 2 Delhi Metro Recrutiment Details – DMRC Jobs
- 3 Recent Delhi metro job Notifications
- 4 Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to Apply for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022
- 6 Steps to apply for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022
- 7 Application Fees for DMRC Recruitment 2022
- 8 Delhi Metro Examination Centers
- 9 The list for the DMRC Recruitment 2022 examination centres is as follows:
- 10 Delhi Metro Exam Pattern
- 11 Delhi Metro Salary & Benefits
- 12 How to prepare for Delhi Metro Recruitment Examination?
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions on Delhi Metro Recruitment:
About Delhi Metro Job
Delhi Metro Jobs is one of India’s safest and most promising employment opportunities, comparable to government employment in banks. Due to high job security, attractive pay, exciting career prospects, and dynamic growth possibilities. The DMRC Recruitment Board uses notifications to seek applications for Assistant Manager, Consultant, Executive, Ticketing Officer, Customer Service Associate, Supervisor, Token Operator, Field Worker, Technician Officer, Architect Computer Operator jobs. Candidates for the RRB recruitment procedure flood the market. For future DMRC examinations, keep this page bookmarked to discover all DMRC recruitment notifications.
Delhi Metro Recrutiment Details – DMRC Jobs
The DMRC board made public post-wise vacant position information on their official notification. According to the notice above, we have mentioned the Post Wise DMRC Vacancy 2022 in our post. Please see the table below for more information about the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022.
|Sections||Post Name||Post Code||Post Trade/Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Section A – Regular Executive Category Posts||Asstt Manager||RE01||Electrical|
|Section B – Regular Non-Executive Category Posts||Junior Engineer||RNE01||Electrical|
|RNE012||Ref & AC Mechanic|
|Section C – Executive Posts on Contract Basis||Assistant Manager/ Junior Engineer||CE01||Electrical|
|CE02||S & T|
|Section D – Non-Executive Posts on Contract Basis||CNE 01||Electrical|
|Office Assistant||CNE 04|
|Store Assistant||CNE 05|
Recent Delhi metro job Notifications
The Delhi Metro Recruitment Board issues regular advertisements for various Grade A, B, and C vacancies in various departments. These advertisements are issued for direct recruitment, Deputation basis, and contract basis.
|ADVT No.98 – DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2022||REQUIREMENT OF DGM / GEO TECHNICAL, IN DMRC, ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS||REQUIREMENT OF DGM / GEO TECHNICAL, IN DMRC, ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS
|ADVT No.97 – DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2022||REQUIREMENT OF Dy. HoD / LEGAL, IN DMRC, ON DEPUTATION / POST RETIREMENT CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT BASIS||REQUIREMENT OF Dy. HoD / LEGAL, IN DMRC, ON DEPUTATION/POST RETIREMENT CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT BASIS
|ADVT No.96 – DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2022||Requirement of General Manager/ Executive Director (Property Development/Property Business)||Requirement of General Manager/ Executive Director (Property Development/Property Business)
|ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2021 (Deputation-31)||Requirement Of Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) On Deputation From Railways-Deputation-31||Requirement Of Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) On Deputation From Railways-Deputation-31
|ADVT No.95 – DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2022||Requirement Of Advisor (Signalling & Telecommunication) In DMRC On Direct Recruitment Basis||Requirement Of Advisor (Signalling & Telecommunication) In DMRC On Direct Recruitment Basis|
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Criteria
The qualifications necessary to apply for the DMRC exam vary based on the job role/position the candidate is applying for. However, the DMRC has established a few minimal DMRC eligibility criteria that must be satisfied to apply for any post with the DMRC Job Notification.
The following are the minimal requirements for eligibility imposed by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on a candidate seeking to take its examination:
- A candidate must be a native of India.
- As of March 1, 2022, the DMRC Recruitment 2022Notice, the maximum age limit is 55 years.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a reputable institution with three or four years of study.
- As per the employment for which they are applying, the candidate must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent.
- To be eligible for Final Selection, the applicant must fulfil Medical/Health requirements.
The specific eligibility criteria for various posts under DMRC are tabulated below:
|Post||DMRC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria|
|General Manager (Executive Manager Property Business)||10 years of experience in Contract Management|
|Manager/Assistant Manager||Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in a relevant field|
|General Manager (Operations Planning)||IRTS officers who have experience in field operations.|
|Chief Engineer||The officer should be working at the senior administrative grade level.|
|Chief Architect||The candidate should have experience in a specific field.|
How to Apply for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invites eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, and various other posts.
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022 through the official website of Delhi Metro on or before the last date.
- The last date to apply for the Delhi Metro Recruitment is yet to be announced by the authorities.
- Candidates who will be applying for the said posts must make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria set by the authorities.
- Only those candidates who will successfully clear all the selection rounds will be hired for the individual posts.
- The selection process of Delhi Metro Recruitment will include a written test followed by an interview round.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer must have a valid engineering degree from a recognized university.
- Those applying for the post of Assistant Manager must have an MBA degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
Steps to apply for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of Delhi Metro– delhimetrorail.com.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab given at the top of the homepage.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on the ‘Recruitment Notices’ option.
- All the current vacancies will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given next to the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill in all the required details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Application Fees for DMRC Recruitment 2022
|General/OBC/EWS Category||INR 500|
|SC/ST/PWS/Women Candidates||INR 250|
Delhi Metro Examination Centers
The majority of the DRMC test centres are found in the Delhi-NCR area. Some testing sites are located in adjacent states like Rajasthan, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh.
The list for the DMRC Recruitment 2022 examination centres is as follows:
|NCT of Delhi||Panipat|
Delhi Metro Exam Pattern
- The Electrical, Civil, and S&T Assistant Manager (Electrical, Civil, and S&T) Associate Exam is held offline, while the SC/TO Assistant Manager (Electrical, Civil, and S&T) Associate Exam is conducted online. The CRA, JE, Maintainer, and other employment opportunities require applicants to take an online test.
- The DCMRC Exam is a two-paper, objective-type test. Paper 1 and 2 are the names of the papers in the DMRC Exam. The students have 2 hours 15 minutes to complete 180 questions for this Exam.
- Paper 1 has GK, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Domain Knowledge questions. On the other hand, the second paper investigates a candidate’s English language skills.
- For each correct answer, they receive one point. Every incorrect response costs them -0.33 points.
The Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022 exam pattern, as well as Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the Paper 1 Exam Pattern, is listed below:
|Particulars||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Topics||General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Relevant Discipline||General English|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions||60 Questions|
|Duration of the paper||95 Minutes||45 Minutes|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi||English|
|Type of Questions||MCQs||MCQs|
|Negative Marking||-0.33 for each incorrect response||-0.33 for each incorrect response|
Delhi Metro Salary & Benefits
The MDMRC has four distinct sorts of employment for a variety of prospects. Executive, Non-Executive, and Non-Executive are three of the many titles available to employees.
Only two years are allowed for service under the contractual appointments. The 7th Central Pay Commission sets the pay of all positions. The following is a list of DMRC’s salaries:
|Designation||Delhi Metro Salary|
|Semiskilled workers||INR 20,000 – INR 60,000|
|Stenographer||INR 35,000 – INR1,10,000|
|Junior engineer||INR 37,000 – INR 1,15,000|
|Assistant manager||INR 50,000 – INR 1,60,000|
|Manager||INR 60,000 – INR 1,80,000|
|General manager||INR 70,000 – INR 2,00,000|
DMRC workers receive a 30 per cent house rent allowance, dearness allowance, and 35% incentives. In addition to these, employees enjoy a variety of perks, including.
- The gratuity trust fund,
- Life insurance,
- Medical allowance,
- Paid sick leave,
- Provident fund,
- Travelling allowances and many other benefits.
How to prepare for Delhi Metro Recruitment Examination?
- First and foremost, you must clearly understand the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2022. Examination syllabus and pattern. You can find this information on the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). Once you have gone through the syllabus, start preparing a study plan and stick to it.
- You must be aware of the current affairs related to Delhi Metro. You can stay updated by reading newspapers or following relevant websites.
- Solve as many previous year’s question papers as possible. This will give you an idea about the type of questions asked in the examination.
- Make sure that you are physically and mentally fit for the examination. Eating healthy food and exercising regularly will help you in this regard.
- Do not forget to take a few mock tests before the actual examination. This will help you understand your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
Frequently Asked Questions on Delhi Metro Recruitment:
- What minimum educational qualifications are required for a Delhi Metro job?
The minimum educational qualification required for most of the jobs in Delhi Metro is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. However, there are some positions for which the minimum qualification may differ. For instance, the post of Junior Engineer requires a diploma or degree in engineering in the relevant discipline.
- Can I apply for more than one post?
No, you can apply for only one post in each notification. If you try to apply for more than one post, your application will be rejected.
- I am a fresher, so can I apply for a job in Delhi Metro?
Yes, freshers are eligible to apply for most of the jobs in Delhi Metro.
- I am not a resident of Delhi; can I apply for a job in Delhi Metro?
Yes, you can apply for a job in Delhi Metro even if you are not a resident of Delhi.
Important Link: www.delhimetrorail.com/pages/en/career