The Direct Recruitment Exam-2019 was canceled, but don’t worry- the Delhi Police Department is already preparing for the Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2022. So if you’re excited to apply, you can do so online starting in July 2022. The vacancies will be announced when the official notification is released, so stay tuned. Candidates who aspire to join the police department are hereby notified about the upcoming Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment as the news will be available in a few days.
- 1 About Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment
- 3 Physical Standards for Delhi head constable recruitment:
- 4 Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment: Selection Process
- 5 Delhi Police Head Constable Physical Efficiency Test
- 6 Delhi Police HC Ministerial Syllabus
- 7 How to Apply for Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment?
About Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment
Delhi Police is one of the best police forces in India. Delhi Police operates under the Ministry of Home Affairs for peace, harmony, and maintaining law & order in the UT. The organization also recruits eligible candidates in the department depending on their eligibility and qualifications. Delhi Police Department has many opportunities for people to join the Delhi police force as a head constable in Ministerial Posts. The Delhi Police force works to maintain law and order in Delhi State, the national capital territory (NCT) of Delhi. Delhi police have many departments, including the traffic department, special cell Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB), and a crime against women. The Delhi Police Force was under the British Raj from 1809 to 1947. After India’s independence in 1947, Delhi police came under the control of local governments, which were established when India became a republic.
|Name of Department||Delhi Police|
|Job Title||Head Constable Ministerial|
|Age Limit||18-25 years|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 25500.00-81100.00|
|Last Date for Application||17/05/2022 (Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment
The eligibility criteria for Delhi head constable recruitment are as follows:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have passed class 12th from a recognized board or institution.
- The lower age limit is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for up to 5 years (SC/ST) and3 Years (OBC).
Physical Standards for Delhi head constable recruitment:
|Male||165 cm (Relaxable by 5cm for Hill Areas/ ST Candidates/ Sons of Either Serving, Retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MTS of Delhi Police)||78-82 cm (with 4 cm expansion). Relaxable by 5 cm for Residents of Hill Areas/ ST Candidates/ Sons of Either Serving, Retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MTS of Delhi Police)|
|Female||157 cm (Relaxable by 5cm for Hill Areas/ ST Candidates/ Daughters of Either Serving, Retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MTS of Delhi Police)||NA|
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Female: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Online
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection process of Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam (CBT Mode)- 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)- Qualifying
- Typing Test (English- 30 wpm or Hindi- 25 wpm)- 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Delhi Police Head Constable: Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-Based Test)
Delhi Police Head Constable Physical Efficiency Test
For Male Candidates
|Age||Race 1600 Meter||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||7 Minute||12.5 Feet||3.5 Feet|
|30-40 Years||8 Minute||11.5 Feet||3.25 Feet|
|Above 40 Years||9 Minute||10.5 Feet||3 Feet|
For Female Candidates
|Age||Race 800 Meter||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||5 Minute||9 Feet||3 Feet|
|30-40 Years||6 Minute||8 Feet||2.5 Feet|
|Above 40 Years||7 Minute||7 Feet||2.25 Feet|
Delhi Police HC Ministerial Syllabus
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus includes the following Subjects and Topics:
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of him/her and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test his/her knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs
- General Polity
- India and its neighboring countries
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Political Events
- Scientific Research
- Coding& de-coding
- Critical Thinking
- Drawing Inferences
- Embedded figures
- Emotional Intelligence
- Figural Analogy
- Figural Classification
- Figural Pattern-folding and completion
- Figural Series
- Number Series
- pattern-folding & unfolding
- Problem Solving
- Punched hole/
- Semantic Analogy
- Semantic Classification
- Semantic Series
- Social Intelligence
- Space Orientation
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Verbal and non-verbal type
- Word Building
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Mixture and Alligation
- Number Systems
- Partnership Business
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square Roots
- Statistical Charts
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
- Conversion into Direct and Indirect narration
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Improvement of Sentences
- One-word substitution
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage
- Spellings/Detecting misspelled words
- Spot the Error
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- WWW and Web Browsers, etc.
Typing Test (Maximum 25 Marks):
Candidates who pass all the qualifying tests will be invited to take a typing test. The test will last 10 minutes, and your speed will be taken into account when the final results are calculated. You will be allotted points based on your typing speed during the test.
How to Apply for Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment?
- Visit the official web gateway of the Delhi Police which is, “delhipolice.nic.in” and look for the Latest Recruitment Notification.
- Download it and read it very carefully.
- Start applying online for the proposed vacancy as per your category and acquired educational qualifications.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport-sized image and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.