- 1 JK Police SI Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
- 1.0.1 JK Police SI Selection Process
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Criteria for JK Police SI Exam
- 1.0.3 Exam Pattern for the JK Police SI Exam
- 1.0.4 JK Police SI Previous Year Question Paper
- 1.1 Download The JK Police SI Previous Year Question Paper
JK Police SI Previous Year Question and Sample Model Papers
JK Police stands for Jammu and Kashmir Police which was founded in 1873. The primary duty of the JK Police is to ensure that laws and orders are followed in every district of Jammu and Kashmir. The agency protects a population of 12,548,926 people (last recorded in 2011). The vacancies for the job of SI are various whose official announcement has been made on the official website.
About JK Police SI Recruitment
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is a service recruiting board formed by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. This body administers tests for various departmental services or non-gazetted jobs in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The board has been formed according to Section 124 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir, which permits officials from other states to be appointed as governors. The department issues several recruitment notifications from time to time, and Sub Inspector is one of them. Those who have applied for the Posts already can check the details related to the recruitment exams and the rest of the selection process.
- Written exam Computer-based
- Physical test PST/PMT
- Document check
JK Police SI Selection Process
How to Apply
• The willing candidates can apply for the job of sub-inspector online.
• After online registration and paying the fee by online transaction the candidates can download their Admit cards.
• Upload your scanned photograph and signature when filling the form online.
Eligibility Criteria for JK Police SI Exam
• Only the candidates who are the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to apply for the job.
• The age limits for willing candidates is 18-28 years. The relaxation of age is in the upper limit which can be extended to 30, but only for those who are already in police service.
• Educational qualification demands from you a degree in discipline from a recognized university.
• There are a few physical standards which needs to be fulfilled before you apply for the job that is height should be 5”6’ minimum for a male and 5”2’ minimum for a female. Also male should have chest of size 32” unexpanded and 33.5” unexpanded.
The exam takes place in four stages:
• A PET test (physical endurance test) which comprises of:
A Long Race (1600 meters for male and 1000 meters for females) and a push up set for men and short put for women.
• Physical Standard Test
• Written test of 85 marks-this is of objective type and of duration 2 hours. The candidate who clears PET and PST is eligible to write written test.
• Viva-voice of 15 marks
Exam Pattern for the JK Police SI Exam
The Exam pattern for the same is given below:
Serial Number Exam Type Marks Duration
1. Written exam (objective type) 85 marks 2 hours
2. Viva-voice 15 marks
JK Police Sub Inspector (Executive & Armed) Exam Pattern 2018
|Exam Type||Marks||Exam Duration|
|written Exam (Objective Type)||85 Marks||2 Hours|
|Viva Voce/ Physical Assessment||15 Marks|
JK Police Written Exam Pattern
Exam Duration: 120 Minutes
JK Police SI Syllabus
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal Fractions, Simple Interest, HCF, and Algebra.
- LCM, Compound Interest.
- Menstruation (2D & 3D)
- Number System.
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Wok
- Unitary Method.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Books and Authors
- Countries and Capitals
- Current Events – National & International
- Economic problems in India
- Famous Places in India
- Geography of India
- Important Dates
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Economy
- Indian Geography
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- IT & Space etc.
- Music & Literature
- National and International current affairs
- National Dance
- New inventions
- Political Science
- Science & Technology
- Science and innovations
- Scientific observations
- World organizations
- Alphabet Test
- Analytical Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood relationships
- Clocks and Calendar
- Direction Sense Test
- Figural Classification
- Letter series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Test
- Number series
- Odd man out
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Concepts
- Seating Arrangements
- Semantic Analogy
- Series Completion
- Shapes and Mirror
- Space Visualization
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Venn diagrams
- Visual Memory
JK Police SI Previous Year Question Paper
What needs to be studies thoroughly and which topic is most important? are the major questions that an aspirant asks while preparing for exams. What makes an exam a tough nut is the excessive competition, not so confident aspirants and the pressure of parents and society. To overcome this lack of confidence and being sure enough of his/her success the aspirant can give a final touch to his/her preparation by going through the previous year question papers. There are several merits of solving the previous year papers, for they give you an idea of what kind of paper may come. What kinds of questions are asked too frequently. Which question may consume the maximum of your time. They act as a best source for the questions that are likely to occur in the exams. Also they increase your confidence level and provide you motivation to do the best of your capabilities. If you do well in solving the previous year papers you would develop a confidence that you’ll be able to crack your entrance exam. Previous year papers give you a fair idea about where you lack and need more practice in. It also tells you your areas of strength, about the areas you can be sure of while giving an exam. Previous year exam papers most importantly helps you to get into the flow of the examinations, they develop the environment for you for the exams. They help you in cutting down the silliest of mistakes you are likely to do in the exam hall and makes you more cautious. Thus, keeping in mind to reduce your frequency of errors we provide you free of cost question papers of previous years in a pdf format which you can download.
Make a study schedule that fits your way of analyzing and do not leave anything for the previous minute. While some students do seem to thrive on last-minute studying, frequently this manner of partial studying is not the best approach for examination preparation.
Prepare a lot for the examination and attain very good marks and additionally candidates are asked to use these previous year papers only for reference purpose and also keep visiting our website . Practice a large number of previous year papers to attain your objective. Prepare well for your exam and reach your objective. Wishing you all the best for your own success.
Preparation Strategy for JK Police SI Exam
- The first thing you should address is how difficult this test will be. Depending on your abilities, the difficulty varies quite a bit among individuals taking this test.
- Therefore, if questions seem too difficult or don’t make sense to you, skip them.
- You need to move along with answering every question to get through all of them within an hour’s time limit.
- This may not work out best for everyone, though, because some people might feel discouraged skipping questions they could have been able to answer correctly.
- In short, use your judgment when determining whether or not it is worth it to skip a question.
- The first thing anyone hoping to pass this test should do is familiarize
- themselves with the topics that will be covered.
- A great way to start your preparations is by reading through the exam content outline found in the post here.
- The JK Police SI Syllabus provided here outlines all of the subjects that will be tested and provides a percentage for how much of each topic will be asked.
- Once you understand the JK Police SI Exam Syllabus, you can start practicing with JK Police SI Previous Year’s Question Papers.