NATA Previous Question, Sample Model Papers
Table of Contents
National Aptitude Test in Architecture or commonly known as NATA is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA). THe NIASA comes under the Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India.You will get the NATA question papers with this post.
Aspirants if you are looking to create your future in the field of architecture then you should start preparing for the NATA exam. This is a national level entrance exam that is taken by every architecture student aspirant after 12th standard. If you can clear this exam you will get an entry into a national level college to complete your bachelors in the field of architecture.
Here we have all the complete details of the NATA exam. You will find details like the exam syllabus and exam pattern and also the previous year question paper. These NATA exam details will help you understand how difficult is exam and how can you clear it to become architect in future.
NATA Exam Syllabus
You must need to first understand the NATA exam syllabus before to start the preparation for NATA previous year question papers. NATA Exam will have three sections: Mathematics, General Aptitude and the Drawing test.
Here is the syllabus for all three sections:-
- General properties; Change of base.
- Coordinate geometry
- 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Statistics and Probability
- GENERAL APTITUDE:
Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment. Interpretation of pictorial compositions, Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects. Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal), General awareness of national/ international architects and famous architectural creations.
Mathematical reasoning: Statements, logical operations like and, or, if and only if, implies, implied by. Understanding of tautology, converse, contradiction and contrapositive.
Sets and Relations: Idea of sets, subsets, power set, complement, union, intersection and difference of sets, Venn diagram, De Morgan’s Laws, Relation and its properties. Equivalence relation — definition and elementary examples.3. DRAWING TEST:
Understanding of scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Conceptualization and Visualization through structuring objects in memory. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Generating plan, elevation and 3D views of objects. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Perspective drawing, Sketching of urbanscape and landscape, Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
NATA Exam Pattern
For the NATA Exam sample papers idea you need to first understand the exam pattern. In this section you can find the complete NATA Exam Pattern is given below:
- First of all the Mode of the exam will be online mode. This means every students appearing for NATA should know the basics of computer.
- Secondly, about the sections. This architecture entrance exam will be comprised of two sections. Part A comprises of MCQ to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing test.
- Thirdly, the Maximum Marks will be a total of 200 marks questions. The division will be: 120 marks of Part-A and 90 marks of Part-B.
- Also, the duration of the NATA exam will be of 3 hours. 90 minutes for Part-A and 90 minutes for Part-B.
- Additionally, the Language of all instructions is English for all NATA exams.
- Also, don’t forget that in the Marking Scheme; 2 marks will be allotted for each correct answer and there won’t be no negative marking in the exam. So that is the positive point.
Colleges that Accept NATA
Here is a list of colleges that accept the NATA scores.
- East West School of Architecture, Bangalore
- SRM University, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal
- AU College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- ITM University, Gwalior
- Ansal University, Gurgaon
- KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
- Bharath University, Chennai
- Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai
- Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee
- School of Architecture and Planning, VMRF, Chennai
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
- Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirapalli
- Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
- Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, Delhi
- Department of Architecture, BIT, Mersa
- R V School of Architecture, RVCE, Bangalore
- Hindustan University, Kelambakkam
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- CEPT University, Ahmedabad
- BS Abdur Rahman University,Chennai
- Sri Sri University
NATA Previous Year Question Papers
Class 12th students if you are looking to make a career in architecture then you should give the NATA exam. Class 12th aspirants, it is very necessary that you are able to complete all of the given questions of the NATA Exam. I am telling you this specifically because you have to complete the paper; under the limited amount of time provided in the competitive exam of NATA. Just like your other exam, you will have a time limit in NATA exam as well.
Sometimes, a lot of students are not able to perform in the exam due to stress. This also happens due to lack of practice of full-length NATA question papers. In such a case, you will be disappointed on the exam day as you weren’t able to solve all questions.
To know the model questions and exam pattern, the NATA previous year question paper will play a major role. So high school students, study along with NATA sample paper. Based on that difficulty and standard, the high school students can start preparing for the NATA.
Also, they can help with information like exam pattern and repeated NATA question. This is done by the NATA Previous Year Question papers. The papers of NATA are available in pdf format. This is easy to download and can be accessed through any device.
So, candidates who are appearing for this Exam, you should download all these papers that we are providing from various years of the NATA entrance exams.Download the NATA previous year question papers by just clicking on the below link. These papers will help you to understand the exam pattern and question trend for the NATA exam.
Download NATA Sample Question Papers PDF
|NATA Solved Papers||Download links|
|NATA Sample Paper||Get Here|
|NATA Aesthetic Sensitivity Test Paper||Get Here|
|NATA DRAWING (3).PDF||Get Here|
|NATA Previous Year Question Paper||Get Here|
|NATA Question Paper||Get Here|
|NATA Model Paper||Get Here|
|NATA Model Question Paper||Get Here|
|NATA 2018 Question paper Solved||Get Here|
|NATA Mathematics Question paper||Get Here|