It is possible that Nate will find it challenging to live up to his father’s reputation as a world-class clown given that he is his father.
However, due to the level of ability he possesses and the style of comedy he performs, he has earned a portion of the spotlight that is rightfully his.
Fans of Nate continue to find themselves laughing thanks to the steady stream of hilarious projects he works on.
Table of Contents
Nate Bargatze: Who Is He?
Nate Bargatze was born on March 25, 1979, in Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, to parents who were devout followers of the Southern Baptist brand of Christianity.
Donelson Christian Academy was where he spent his childhood and formed his early schooling foundation.
After he graduated from high school, he found work in a variety of fields, one of which was at the now-closed Opryland Theme Park in a suburb of Nashville.
In subsequent years, he found employment as a water meter reader in the Nashville suburb of Mt. Juliet. It was there that he became acquainted with Michael Clay, a fellow employee and budding comic who would later become his business partner.
In 2002, the two of them moved in together and settled in Chicago, where they became members of the illustrious improvisational theater group Second City.
Who Is Nate Bargatze’s Brother Derek Bargatze?
Nate Bargatze brother Derek Bargatze is a realtor in Tennessee. Derek and his stunning wife Celesta have raised four children together as a married couple.
Derek is a highly qualified expert who has been employed in the field of ministry for over 20 years at this point in his career.
Since 2005, he has been employed by Global Outreach Developments International. Prior to that, he was involved with the organization as a volunteer beginning in 2002.
Since 2002, the majority of his time has been spent performing missionary work in East Africa, although he has also traveled to other parts of the world, including Latin America, Jamaica, and London.
View this post on Instagram
He has just started his career in real estate after holding the position of Vice Principal at The Academy for G.O.D. where he has worked for the past few years.
Since the beginning of the year 2023, Derek has been serving Genovations Realty in his capacity as a full-time Real Estate Agent.
He possesses a wide range of abilities, including those related to communication, logistics management, technology, market research, real estate, and customer service. In addition, he holds a master’s degree in education.
In addition to that, Bargatze spent 8 years and 11 months working as an elementary school teacher in the city of Nashville, Tennessee.
In addition to that, he worked with Global Outreach Developments International as the Director of Social Services for a period of five years and as the East Africa Regional Facilitator for a period of three years and five months.
Derek Bargatze: Family Details
The stunning Celesta Bargatze is Derek Bargatze’s wife, and they are happily married. Derek and Celesta have been blessed with four beautiful children in their family.
The wedding took place on December 17, which also happens to be Celesta’s birthday. Derek and Celesta named their first child Derek Celesta. On their anniversary, Derek highlighted the significance that Celesta has played in both his personal and professional life by posting a lovely photo to his Instagram account.
The couple is preparing to one day work as missionaries in East Africa, and Celeste is already qualified to practice as a midwife there.
On December 17, 2022, the gorgeous Bargatze couple celebrated both Celesta’s fortieth birthday as well as their eighteenth wedding anniversary.
The couple has raised four children together: three daughters and a son. On September 13, 2022, Adia, who is one of their daughters, turned fourteen years old.
On his Instagram account, Derek has shared a number of photographs of his family, in which they can be seen having a good time while traveling to a number of different locations.
Nate Bargatze: Childhood And Family
Nate spent all of his academic years at McGavock High School, which is located in Old Hickory, the town in where he grew up.
After graduating from high school, he relocated to Gallatin, Tennessee, to begin his studies at Volunteer State Community College.
Before embarking on a career in stand-up comedy, Nate earned a bachelor’s degree in comedy from Tennessee State University.
In 2001, Nate relocated to Chicago so that he could launch a career as a comedian. His father, who was also involved in the entertainment industry as a full-time clown and magician, served as a significant source of motivation for him.
In 2010, Nate received two honors at the Boston Comedy Festival and the New York Comedy Festival, which helped him launch his career in the right direction.
In 2012, he made his first foray into the world of stand-up comedy with the release of an album titled “Yelled at by a Clown,” which debuted at number two on the Billboard chart of comedy albums.
Nate Bargatze: Career Details
- The Boston in New York City was where Bargatze kicked off his career as a stand-up comedian.
- He has made many appearances on shows such as Late Night with Conan O’Brien and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and he was one of the first people to perform stand-up comedy on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
- In 2013, he was a member of Jimmy Fallon’s Clean Cut Comedy Tour. That same year, he won both the New York Comedy Festival and the Boston Comedy Festival.
- He has performed for the United States armed services several times in Iraq and Kuwait, and he has also written for the Spike TV Video Game Awards.
- He was referred to as a “comic who should be big” by Marc Maron, and Jim Gaffigan named him as one of the most promising up-and-coming comedians.
- Yelled at by a Clown (2014), which was Bargatze’s first stand-up CD, spent two weeks on the Billboard Top Ten Comedy Charts and reached its highest position of No. 2 during that time.
- In May of 2015, he debuted his second studio album, titled Full Time Magic, in conjunction with the premiere of his Comedy Central special. In 2017, he had a stand-up special that was broadcast on Netflix under the title The Standups and lasted for half an hour.
- The Tennessee Kid is the title of Bargatze’s one-hour long Netflix special that was released in March of 2019. The scenes were shot in Georgia, just outside of Atlanta.
- The Greatest Average American, his most recent comedy special, was made available on Netflix in March of 2021.
- It was shot in the open air at Universal Studios Hollywood, and it was up for consideration for a Grammy Award in the category of Best Comedy Album in 2022.
- The Nateland podcast is hosted by Bargatze, who cites Seinfeld as a major influence. Like Seinfeld, the Nateland podcast frequently devolves into a “podcast about nothing.” Aaron Webber, Brian Bates, and Dusty Slay are a few of the other performers on the show.
- In the year 2022, he provided the voice for a personality core that was given the name Grady and was featured in the Portal spinoff game Aperture Desk Job.
Nate Bargatze: Wife And Children
Nate Bargatze has, up until this point, maintained a low profile with regard to the public’s perception of his family life.
In spite of the fact that his wife is a significant source of inspiration for most of his work, little is known about who she is. On the other hand, it is well knowledge that she hails from the city of Huntsville in Alabama.
the couple tied the knot in 2007 and on July 8, 2012, they became parents for the first time to a daughter whom they called Harper Blair.
The Bargtaze family uprooted their lives in 2018 and relocated from California to Bargtaze’s hometown in Tennessee. A multi-camera comedy series that will be based on the move as well as other elements of the family is currently in the works, and Bargatze will be serving not only as a co-author but also as a co-producer on the project.
View this post on Instagram
Nate Bargatze: Net Worth 2023
It is anticipated that Nate Bargatze will have a net worth of $2 million by the end of the year 2022. As a result, he is now among the wealthiest comedians in the United States.
The majority of his income comes from his stand-up comedy performances. It is hypothesized that he brings in a monthly income of 330 thousand dollars. In the year 2022, he provided the voice for a personality core that was given the name Grady in the Portal spin-off game Aperture Desk Job. It was rumored that he would charge $200,000 for this service.
Because of his prosperous profession as a stand-up comedian, Nate Bargatze’s net worth has increased consistently over the course of time.
Nate Bargatze: Quotes
- “You can’t put a limit on creativity. It’s the light that underlies all our lives. If we just open up our mind to it, we’ll see everything in a different light.”
- “The more you worry about what people are going to think of you, the less you’re going to do. If you keep your mind open then at least you will know that whatever happens, it was all worth it.”
- “I just think that everybody has a unique story to tell. Everybody has something to offer and if we take the time to listen and learn about each other then we can all come together as one big family.”
- “I just want people to feel good about themselves when they see me on stage.”
- “I’ve had a lot of people say to me that they feel like I’m there for them when they have a problem. I’m just trying to be there for everybody.”
- “I just want people to understand that the things that are going on in the world right now, we need to be able to talk about it because it’s important.”
- “If you’re not having fun doing something then you’re probably not doing it right.”
- “I want my kids to understand that they can do anything they put their minds too. I want them to know that they can go out and do whatever it is and reach their goals.”
Nate Bargatze: Social Media
On social media sites like Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook, Nate has a significant amount of followers and likes.
The following is a list of the total number of followers that he has across all of his many social media profiles:
- 485k followers on Instagram
- 208k followers on Facebook
- 140.5k followers on Twitter
- 64k Subscribers on the YouTube channel “Nate Bargatze.”
Nate Bargatze: Personal Information
|Nathanael Lee Bargatze
|March 25, 1979
|1.5-2 Million USD