- 1 TPSC Civil Service Prelims Question and Sample Model Paper
- 1.1 Download The TPSC Civil Service Prelims Previous Year Question Paper
- 1.1.1 FAQS Related to TPSC Civil Service Exam
- 188.8.131.52.1 Q) What is the TPSC Civil Service Application Form Fee?
- 184.108.40.206.2 Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for TPSC Civil Service?
- 220.127.116.11.3 Q) What is the pay scale for the TPSC Civil Service posts?
- 18.104.22.168.4 Q) What is the Age Limit for TPSC Civil Service?
- 22.214.171.124.5 Q) What is the Selection Process for the TPSC Civil Service?
- 126.96.36.199.6 Q) What is the Exam Pattern for TPSC Civil Service?
- 1.1.1 FAQS Related to TPSC Civil Service Exam
TPSC Civil Service Prelims Question and Sample Model Paper
For all the candidates, syllabus and exam pattern information is always beneficial to qualify the competitive exams today. As the competition is increasing in government job exams, it is not easy to get chances of selection by qualifying the exam. In this situation, we are available to help you in the best way by providing the right preparation material for the exams. If you have applied for the vacancy of civil service in Tripura, you will be able to get TPSC Civil Service Prelims Previous Papers at our website.
TPSC Civil Service Prelims Previous Papers:
Tripura public service commission is going to hire the right candidates for the job of civil service and they are going to conduct prelims written exam soon. If you have applied for the vacancy, you will need to get help in preparation with the right study material. Now, you don’t have to face any kind of inconvenience for the problem to prepare for the exam because we are available to help you in the best way. Just get help with TPSC Civil Service Prelims Previous Papers and know about the important topics from our exam pattern as well as syllabus for your preparation. The download links are available at our website where you can directly get these previous year question papers.
TPSC Civil Service Prelims Selection Procedure:
Tripura public service commission is going to follow the selection procedure based on three levels to hire the skilled and talented candidates for the vacancy of civil service. If you want to get the complete information about the selection process, it is given below for all the aspirants:
- Prelims examination
- Mains exam
- Personality test
Prelims exam is the first stage and it is important to qualify this exam to be eligible for mains exam and personality test round for the final selection.
TPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam Pattern:
All the candidates must have information about the exam pattern that is given below at our website:
- There will be multiple choice questions for the exam of TPSC civil service prelims
- In this exam, you will find the subject of general studies
- It will contain 200 MCQ questions having value of 200 marks
- The candidates will get the time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the exam
- There will not be negative marking in cases of long answers
With the help of this information on the exam pattern, every candidate will be able to get help in the preparation without any kind of inconvenience. We are always available to understand the needs and requirements of all the candidates who are searching for all this kind of information regarding the exam pattern. If you need help in a proper way, just give some time to your preparation by using TPSC Civil Service Prelims Previous Papers. With the help of these previous papers, you will get a better idea about the important topics as well as you can start practice at your home to check if you are able to complete the exam in given time or not.
Download The TPSC Civil Service Prelims Previous Year Question Paper
- To Download TPSC Civil Service Prelims Previous Papers For General Studies:Click Here
- To Download Tripura PSC Police Service Prelims General Studies Previous Year Question Papers: Click Here
Q) What is the TPSC Civil Service Application Form Fee?
Form fee for TPSC Civil Service exam is as follows:-
For General Category applicants : Rs.200/-
For other category applicants : Rs.150/–
Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for TPSC Civil Service?
Minimum Edu. Qualification for TPSC Civil Service exam post is – Degree from a recognized university is the essential qualification. Desirable: Aspirants must have knowledge of Bengali/ English/ Kokborok Languages
Q) What is the pay scale for the TPSC Civil Service posts?
Estimated Pay scale goes like this – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- (PB-4) with grade pay of Rs.5,400/- (Pre-revised)
Q) What is the Age Limit for TPSC Civil Service?
The age limit for the post of Civil Service at TPSC is 21 to 40 years.
Q) What is the Selection Process for the TPSC Civil Service?
TPSC to fill the Civil & Public Service Gr-II Vacancy, they have to attend the following selection round and need to qualify in the exam.
Q) What is the Exam Pattern for TPSC Civil Service?
Exam Pattern for Tripura Civil Service Prelims Exam
|English Composition||30 marks||Two and a half (2½) hours|
|General Knowledge & Current Events Of Local, National & International Importance||30 marks|
|History of Modern India and Indian National Movement for the period 1857 to 1947.||20 marks|
|Geography of India||20 marks|
|Geography, History & Culture of Tripura||15 marks|
|Indian Polity and Economy||25 marks|
|General Science and Environment||25 marks|
|General Mental Ability||20 marks|
|Numerical Ability||15 marks|