How to Apply Online for Color Voter ID Card
If you have smart phone or computer you can apply for color voter ID card and you’ll get your voter ID card within 1 month, you have to follow these 5 steps.
- Start from registration – For online registration you need email id and phone number, by which election commission of India can contact you easily, never use official email ID. Now Open http://www.nvsp.in/ this website in browser and click on “Apply online for registration of new voter”.
- Upload and fill information – Now fill all information and upload supported documents. You have to upload color photograph with white background, identity proof and address proof.
- Be careful while filling information – Please fill this from in free time with valid and right information, if u did any mistake it will reflect in your voter ID card. Upload your color photo with white background.
- How to change information – You can change your information in voter ID card within 15 days after filling the form. You can also track online the status of your voter ID card.
- Verification process – After receiving your online application, election commission representative also known as area booth level officer will come to verify your documents and cross check all information you provided if all information find true then within month you’ll get your color voter id card via post.
How to Apply Online and Offline for Voter ID Smart Card If You Lost or Missed
You have probably landed up over here because you have been searching for something related to Voter ID smart card lost or missed. Now over here we will be discussing everything in detailed such as
Offline Procedure to Get Your Voter ID Card
- You should fill FIR as soon as possible once your voter ID card is lost.
- Fill the form number 002 for the issuance of the duplicate of the voter ID card should be collected.
- Fill the complete form carefully.
- Attach the FIR copy along with Form 002.
- Attach all necessary documents which are required (age proof, address, aadhar, 10th certificate, etc.)
Note: Download form 002 from here -> Voter ID Card Form002
Online Procedure to Get Your Voter ID Card
- Open the website according your state
S.No. State Website 1 Delhi (DL) http://ceodelhi.gov.in/ 2 West Bengal (WB) http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/ 3 Uttar Pradesh (UP) http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/ 4 Tamil Nadu (TN) http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/ 5 Sikkim (SK) http://ceosikkim.nic.in/ 6 Rajasthan (RJ) http://www.ceorajasthan.nic.in/index.aspx 7 Punjab (PB) http://ceopunjab.nic.in/ 8 Odisha (OR) http://ceoorissa.nic.in/ 9 Mizoram (MZ) http://ceomizoram.nic.in/ 10 Manipur (MN) http://www.ceomanipur.nic.in/index.html 11 Maharashtra (MH) https://ceo.maharashtra.gov.in/Defaultc.aspx 12 Madhya Pradesh (MP) http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/ 13 Kerala (KL) http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/ 14 Karnataka (KA) http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ 15 Jammu and Kashmir (JK) http://ceojk.nic.in/ 16 Himachal Pradesh (HP) http://himachal.nic.in/index.php 17 Haryana (HR) http://ceoharyana.nic.in/ 18 Bihar (BR) http://ceobihar.nic.in/ 19 Gujarat (GJ) https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/ 20 Goa (GA) http://ceogoa.nic.in/ 21 Arunachal Pradesh (AP) http://ceoarunachal.nic.in/ 22 Assam (AS) http://ceoassam.nic.in/ 23 Telangana (TG) http://ceotelangana.nic.in/ 24 Andhra Pradesh http://ceoandhra.nic.in/home.aspx
- Now download the form number 002 and fill it
- Submit the form along with the FIR copy, proof of identification and address to the local electoral registration office.
After getting Color voter I.D. card you can get to vote into the elections to your favorite candidate. You will get many facilities provided by Indian Government by carrying identity proof.
Please Apply for Voter ID card so that you can be a part of countries democracy. Getting Voter card is never so easy.
For latest update follow – Current Affairs and If you have any query or doubt put in comments.
Along with these we update questions papers for different exams and their syllabus you can find a number of exam syllabus here so pleases do subscribe and follow us for more updates.