Allahabad High Court Syllabus Stenographer
Are you looking for Allahabad High Court Syllabus, if yes, then you are on the right place to get your information. Allahabad High Court is conducting the written test for selecting the applicants for the vacancies of Group C & D jobs. The Examination Dates and Admit Cards are available on the Official Website. Here we are providing the Allahabad syllabus, AHC Exam Pattern & Previous Paper PDF. So, that applicant can start the preparation early and successfully complete the exam. In this article, we are mentioning all the details about High Court of Allahabad syllabus.
Applicants those who applied for Allahabad High Court Recruitment should undergo through the following selection rounds to get selected in Group C Stenographer posts based on their performance. Written Examination ((objective type on OMR sheet) & Computer Typing Test. The interview shall not be the part of selection process. Allahabad High Court recruits eligible candidates depends on marks and performance in three stage respectively. A combined merit list for the post of Stenographer Gr.-III will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in offline written examination, Hindi/English Computer Type Test and Stenography Test.
The selection process shall include the following three stages:-
- Stage-1. (Written Examination)
- Stage-2. (Typing Test)
- Stage-3. (Stenography Test)
Stage-1. (Written Examination) :
- There will be one common offline written exam.
- Objective type Question will asked in the exam.
- Exam Paper consists 100 objective type questions.
- Five aspirants in order of merit of Stage-1 shall be shortlisted category-wise against each notified vacancy for Stage-2 & Stage-3.
Stage-2.(Computer Type Test) :
- Hindi/English Computer Typing Test for the vacancy of Stenographer Gr.-III shall be conducted after the declaration of the result of Stage-I.
- The participants will provided a passage of 250 words(Approximately) for Hindi Computer Type Test, Passage will typed within 10 minutes on computer. Similarly, the applicants will provided a passage of 300 words, for English Computer Type Test, this will typed within 10 minutes on computer. Mangal Font will used for Hindi Typing on computer.
Stage-III (Stenography Test) :
- Hindi Stenography Test, the applicants will be given a text of 400 words (with a speed of 80 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- The participants would have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 30 w.p.m. on computer within 30 minutes.
- Similarly, for English Stenography Test, the aspirants will be given a text of 500 words (with a speed of 100 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- Candidates would have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 40 w.p.m. on computer within 30 minutes.
- Interview shall not be the part of selection process.
- For the Stenographer Gr.-III job combined merit list will prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in offline written examination, Hindi/English Computer Type Test and Stenography Test.
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus is similar to Group C Steno & and Group C Driver syllabus. Subjects and topics are similar for all Allahabad high Court vacancy. Subject is given as under Topic wise.
AHC Syllabus for English
- One Word Substitution.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Tenses etc.
Allahabad High Court Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- History – India & World.
- Geography – Maharashtra.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Environmental Issues etc.
Allahabad High Court Group C Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Decimals and Fractions
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Time
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
Allahabad High Court Group C Hindi Syllabus
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना
- शब्द-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाक्य-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान
Hope that candidates make good preparation for the exam. We know that they need the exam syllabus and pattern which helps the candidates in the exam preparation.The exam syllabus and the exam pattern play a great role in any examination and helps the aspirants to prepare well for the examination the examination is based n this thing only and it helps to prepare good.