- 1 Allahabad High Court Syllabus – Group C, Stenographer, Junior Asst.
- 1.0.1 Allahabad HC Selection Process
- 1.0.2 Allahabad High Court Group C, Stenographer Syllabus
- 1.0.3 Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus
- 1.0.4 FAQs Related to Allahabad High Court Group C Junior Asst. Exam
- 22.214.171.124.1 Q) How to get the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Application Form?
- 126.96.36.199.2 Q) What is the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Application Form Fee?
- 188.8.131.52.3 Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for Allahabad High Court Stenographer?
- 184.108.40.206.4 Q) What is the pay scale for the Allahabad High Court Stenographer posts?
- 220.127.116.11.5 Q) What is the Selection Process for the Allahabad High Court Stenographer?
- 18.104.22.168.6 Q) What is the Exam Pattern for Allahabad High Court Stenographer?
Allahabad High Court Syllabus – Group C, Stenographer, Junior Asst.
Are you looking for Allahabad High Court Syllabus, if yes, then you are in the right place to get your information? Allahabad High Court is conducting the written test for selecting the applicants for the vacancies of Group C & D jobs.
The Examination Dates and Admit Cards are available on the Official Website. Here we are providing the Allahabad syllabus, AHC Exam Pattern & Previous Paper PDF. So, that applicant can start the preparation early and successfully complete the exam. In this article, we are mentioning all the details about the High Court of Allahabad syllabus.
Applicants who applied for Allahabad High Court Recruitment should undergo the following selection rounds to get selected in Group C Stenographer posts based on their performance. Written Examination ((objective type on OMR sheet) & Computer Typing Test. The interview shall not be part of the selection process. Allahabad High Court recruits eligible candidates depending on marks and performance in three-stage respectively. A combined merit list for the post of Stenographer Gr.-III will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in offline written examination, Hindi/English Computer Type Test, and Stenography Test.
Allahabad HC Selection Process
The selection process shall include the following three stages:-
- Stage-1. (Written Examination)
- Stage-2. (Typing Test)
- Stage-3. (Stenography Test)
Stage-1. (Written Examination) :
- There will be one common offline written exam.
- Objective-type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Paper consists of 100 objective-type questions.
- Five aspirants in order of merit of Stage-1 shall be shortlisted category-wise against each notified vacancy for Stage-2 & Stage-3.
Stage-2.(Computer Type Test) :
- Hindi/English Computer Typing Test for the vacancy of Stenographer Gr.-III shall be conducted after the declaration of the result of Stage-I.
- The participants will provide a passage of 250 words(Approximately) for the Hindi Computer Type Test, Passage will be typed within 10 minutes on the computer. Similarly, the applicants will provide a passage of 300 words, for English Computer Type Test, which will be typed within 10 minutes on the computer. Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing on the computer.
Stage-III (Stenography Test) :
- Hindi Stenography Test, the applicants will be given a text of 400 words (with a speed of 80 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- The participants would have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 30 w.p.m. on the computer within 30 minutes.
- Similarly, for English Stenography Test, the aspirants will be given a text of 500 words (with a speed of 100 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- Candidates would have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 40 w.p.m. on the computer within 30 minutes.
- The interview shall not be part of the selection process.
- For the Stenographer Gr.-III job combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in offline written examination, Hindi/English Computer Type Test, and Stenography Test.
Allahabad High Court Group C, Stenographer Syllabus
Those students who have applied for the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Exam should start the preparation with the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Exam syllabus. Refer to the syllabus for the Common Entrance Test post on the Allahabad High Court website. These two sections will guide you throughout the studies. You can check the below table for the Allahabad HC syllabus 2019 exams:
|Hindi/English Computer Type Test||25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English typewriting on the computer.||25 Marks (for Hindi Typing) 25 Marks (for English Typing)|
Also, don’t forget to download the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Previous Year Question Papers with Answers. The Allahabad High Court syllabus for Group C Stenographer will be provided by the institute that conducts the exam and will be disclosed on the Exam’s official website. Here we have the detailed Allahabad High Court Stenographer syllabus in both English and Hindi.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus is similar to Group C Steno & and Group C Driver syllabus. Subjects and topics are similar for all Allahabad High Court vacancies. The subject is given as under Topic wise.
AHC Syllabus for English
- One Word Substitution.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Tenses etc.
Allahabad High Court Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- History – India & World.
- Geography – Maharashtra.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Environmental Issues etc.
Allahabad High Court Group C Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Decimals and Fractions
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Time
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
Allahabad High Court Group C Hindi Syllabus
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना
- शब्द-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाक्य-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus
Students, have you applied for the Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant POst? Then you should start the preparation for this exam. You will first need the Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam syllabus. That is why below is the detailed syllabus of the AHC Junior Assistant post.
You can refer to the syllabus for the Common Entrance Test post on the Allahabad High Court website as well. They might sometimes update the syllabus for next year’s exams and you never know. So if the official announcement hasn’t been made yet for the opening of the Junior Assistant post at AHC, you can start preparing with this syllabus.
|General Studies :
|Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.|
|English||Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Errors, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze tests, etc.|
|Mathematics :||Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.|
|Hindi||Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test, etc.|
Hope that candidates make a good preparation for the exam. We know that they need the exam syllabus and pattern which helps the candidates in the exam preparation. The exam syllabus and the exam pattern play a great role in any examination and help the aspirants to prepare well for the examination the examination is based n this thing only and it helps to prepare well.
Do not leave it till the final minute. When some students do appear to flourish on last-minute cramming, it is widely recognized (for most of us) that this isn’t the ideal way to approach an examination. To help sort your time direction, establish a schedule for your own study. Write down the number of exams you’ve got and also the times on which you need to sit. Then arrange your research so. You might choose to provide some examinations more research time than many others, so find an equilibrium which you feel comfy with.
Q) How to get the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Application Form?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 21 October 2019.
Q) What is the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Application Form Fee?
- For General (Unreserved)/ OBC category candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST category of Uttar Pradesh: Rs. 500/-
Q) What is the minimum educational qualification for Allahabad High Court Stenographer?
Candidates applying for the Stenographer post at AHC should complete graduation and required computer qualification
Q) What is the pay scale for the Allahabad High Court Stenographer posts?
- Review Officer: Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Computer Assistant: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Q) What is the Age Limit for Allahabad High Court Stenographer?
Q) What is the Selection Process for the Allahabad High Court Stenographer?
The Selection Process will be held in three stages:
- Stage-1: Written Examination
- Stage-2: Typing Test
- Stage-3: Stenography Test
Q) What is the Exam Pattern for Allahabad High Court Stenographer?
Exam Pattern for Allahabad High Court Stenographer Grade 3
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic Names|
|1||Objective Questions||Quantitative Aptitude|
Hope that applicants make a very good preparation for the examination. We all know they require the examination syllabus and blueprint which aids the applicants in the examination preparation. The examination syllabus and the examination pattern play a fantastic part in almost any evaluation and help the aspirants to prepare well for the exam the exam relies on this item just and it will help to prepare well.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for previous year question papers, online quizzes, syllabus & exam patterns for competitive exams, and much more. If you need more questions paper comment down your email id.