AIIMS Patna Junior Resident Exam Previous Year Question Papers
All India institutes of medical sciences Patna have released the Recruitment to the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) session. This is the grand opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for their way in AIIMS. So, AIIMS Patna came with a great opportunity for all the candidates. The recruitment notification interested candidates can check the official website of AIIMS Patna for more and all related information.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences. For all the related information about this post candidates can check the official website and all eligibility criteria. The Junior Residency (Non-Academic) will be provided to all the AIIMS, Patna MBBS graduates who full fill above eligibility criteria.
AIIMS Patna Junior Resident Exam Selection Procedure
The selection process for the post of junior resident AIIMS Patna will be based on the following test:-
- walk in Interview
The candidates who will clear the Interview round will call up for the next process. The merit list will be based on the performance of the candidates.
The Junior Residency (Non-Academic) will be provided to all the AIIMS, Patna MBBS graduates who full fill above eligibility criteria.
- The merit for AIIMS, Patna MBBS graduates will be made on the basis of their aggregate marks in the I II and final Professional examinations, and score of the interview.
- The candidates in order of merit will exercise their choice of subjects (three preferences) according to availability of posts. In case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered.
AIIMS Patna (JR) eligibility criteria and educational qualification
The eligibility criteria:-
1) The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
2) For all eligible candidates, maximum three terms* are allowed. AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis. Candidates who have already done 3 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Nonacademic). Note (*): Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if any one join and leaves at any time it will be counted as one term.
Candidates should have PG degree (MD) or equivalent, Pediatrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with all original certificates of educational qualifications, Certificate for Proof of Age and Certificate of OBC/SC/ST issued by the competent Government Authority, experience certificate and set of photocopies of all documents with passport size photograph.
- Certificate for Proof of Age
- Certificate of OBC/SC/ST issued by the competent Government Authority.
- MBBS Marks sheet
- MBBS Certificate (Provisional)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Registration Certificate.