Table of Contents
Comedk Eligibility Criteria and Fee Details
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka or Comedk Is a state level entrance exam held state of Karnataka. This exam is held for the admission in the undergraduate and over 190 colleges affiliated to this exam. they use the test scores of comedk enrolled students in their colleges.This is a Computer Based test or online test used to evaluate students for admission in medical engineering and Dental colleges in Karnataka. Here we are providing you with the eligibility criteria and exam form details to apply for this exam.
Get: Top 10 BBA Colleges in Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK Exam
There are few eligibility criteria details but every student should go through. You should know this information before applying for the Comedk exam.
- Students who have opted for physics/ chemistry/ Maths or Biology are the only students eligible to apply for this exam.
- Minimum of 50% marks for medical and 45% marks for engineering are required. Where there is some relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
- It is necessary that you should have taken English as a subject in 12th standard.
- The applicant should be at least 17 years old on 31st December 2017.
- Students who have cleared board exams before 2015 are not eligible to apply.
- If you have been selected in previous exams of comedk you are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have done diploma are not allowed to appear in UGET for engineering.
COMEDK Application Form Fees
|PCM or PCB||Rs. 1200|
|PCMB (Both MBBS and B.E.)||Rs. 1500|
There are a few documents that you need to keep ready before applying for the Comedk exam. Here is a list of all such documents that you should keep ready.
- Keep a scanned copy of a unique ID proof. it can be your passport/ PAN card/ driving licence/ school or college ID card/ voter ID. you using school ID make sure the seal and signature by head of the institute.
- A recent photograph of candidate in the JPEG format. The image should be in 30*45 mm dimensions and less than 80 KB. Any photographs which is older than 3 months should not be used.
- A scanned copy of your Signature or the signature of candidate which has been done on a plane sheet. This should also be in JPEG format in 30*80 mm dimension and not more than 80KB.
- Scan copy of candidate’s father or guardian’s signature.
- English also have a scanned copy of your Challan or the details of online banking.
Check the : Govt. Engineering Colleges in Bhopal
APPLICATION PROCEDURE for COMEDK Exam
To successfully fill the application form please follow the below application procedure.
- Login to the website and fill up online application form. The required document list has already been provided to you.
- Pay the application fee either to online payment (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet banking) or challan.
- Make sure you say the details of the summary page and payment details for further reference
Visit Current-Affairs.org for the current affairs, previous year question papers, online quiz for the competitive exams and many more. If you need more question paper comment down your email id.