DMRC JE & Asst Manager Previous Years Solved Question Papers
Get DMRC JE question papers of previous years for practice here. We provide you previous ten years paper for DMRC JE entrance exam. We provide the links to the previous year question papers of DMRC JE exam for Civil, Electrical and Signal & Telecom papers. DMRC JE paper available on just one click and download.Every minute detail regarding the DMRC JE Entrance exam is provided below. All aspirants can have a deep knowledge of DMRC JE paper from the article which follow. so that they know what comes in the exam and, how to tackle DMRC JE entrance exam. There is a special section in the end, where previous years papers of DMRC JE entrance exam have been provided and, last year questions of DMRC JE exam have been mentioned separately.
DMRC or Delhi Metro Rail Corporation opens gates for graduates to join the team as a junior engineer or JE. The DMRC JE exam is divided into three fields which are – electrical,civil and signal & Telecom. Very many graduates are keen in working with the DMRC as a junior engineer and, to crack such a competitive exam you need the correct resources and, strong fundamental knowledge. Filing for 140 open positions, all interested candidates from the engineering section can apply and, make their dream come true. All the important dates and very important circulars and notices can be read and downloaded from DMRC’s official website www.delhimetrorail.com so that, no stone is unturned and, you are fully aware of all the requirements and, eligibility for DMRC JE entrance exam.
EXAM PATTERN FOR DMRC JE ENTRANCE EXAM –
The exam is divided into three tiers. The first tier is a written test. The second tier is an interview and, the third tier is a medical examination.The written test is divided into two parts, i.e. two written papers are attempted by a candidate sitting for the test.
- Paper I – Has a total of 480 MCQs which are of maximum marks of 480. The total time given to complete all the 480 questions is 90 minutes.
- 480 Questions are divided into 4 sections namely – General Awareness, English, Logical ability, Quantitative analysis. 120 Questions are designated to each subject,here.
- Paper II – for the entrance exam of DMRC JE is a subjective paper in which crunch knowledge of English is tested. Comprehension solving skills matter here and, are given prime importance. Main focus of paper two is on essay writing, science and technology, comprehension analysis, paragraph drafting etc.
- The duration to complete paper II is of 90 minutes.
Syllabus ( A few topics are listed here for reference – consult the main website for full syllabus) for Paper I of DMRC JE Entrance exam –
- Basics of English language
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage
General Awareness –
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five years Plans
- Who is who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations & Important Days and many more
Quantitative Aptitude –
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio & proportions
- Unitary Method
- Percentage, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D & 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Number & Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Coding – Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relation & Decision Making etc.
Last year Question papers –
This section is the most dynamic section, where we offer you valuable content to ace DMRC JE entrance exam. We provide you with free cost downloadable PDFs of DMRC JE last year question papers, which has previous year DMRC JE entrance exam questions. We ensure you to become a top ranked by utilising the previous years DMRC JE entrance exam links provided in this section below. Beat the rest with the provided previous years DMRC JE Entrance exam paper links.
The aspirants look for the exam pattern and the syllabus of the particular exam but they did not find the right path we at current-affairs.org provide all the suitable material for the examination. We have provided all the sorts of previous papers that help aspirants to clear the exam.
We are providing some sample questions for the preparation of DMRC JE & Asst Manager Exams.
DMRC Assistant Manager Syllabus
Delhi Metro Syllabus For General Awareness
• Geography of India.
• Economic issues in India.
• National news (current).
• International issues.
• Scientific observations.
• Indian Culture.
• New inventions.
• Political Science.
• About India and it’s neighboring countries.
• National and international current affairs.
• Countries and capitals.
• Science and innovations.
• World organizations.
• Famous Places in India.
• Books And Author.
• Important Dates.
• Music & Literature.
• National Dance.
• Tourism spots of Historical Importance
• Famous Places.
• Musical Instruments etc.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Aptitude Syllabus
• Operations Research & Linear Programming.
• Differential Geometry.
• Differential Equations.
• Basic Mathematics.
• Analytical Geometry.
• The relationship between Numbers.
• Fundamental arithmetical operations.
• Number Systems.
• Computation of Whole Numbers.
DMRCL JE English Syllabus
• Fill in the blanks.
• Spot the error.
• Synonyms/ Homonyms.
• Sentence structure.
• Detecting Mis-spelt words.
• One word substitutions.
• Idioms and phrases.
•Verbal Comprehension passage.
DMRC Assistant Manager Reasoning Syllabus
•Letter and Symbol Series.
•Statement and Conclusion.
•Cause and Effect.
•Statement and Argument.
DMRC Assistant Manager Questions
1. Against each key word are given four suggested meanings. Choose the word or phrase which is nearest in meaning to the key word.
(1) Hostile (2) Pluralistic
(3) Mockery (4) Aghast
2. Against each key word are given four suggested meanings. Choose the word or phrase which is nearest in meaning to the key word.
(1) Give up (2) Offence
(3) To be Appropriate (4) Thankful
3. Read the sentence and choose the antonyms of the Underlined Word among the alternative words or phrases as (1), (2), (3) and (4).
Ram is showing signs of senility.
(1) Virility (2) Laziness
(3) Maturity (4) Exhaustion
4. Read the sentence and choose the antonyms of the Underlined Word among the alternative words or phrases as (1), (2), (3) and (4).
The superintendent looked very grumpy.
(1) Surly (2) Pleasant
(3) Efficient (4) Honest
5. Against each key word are given four suggested meanings. Choose the word or phrase which is opposite in meaning
to the key word.
(1) Murky (2) Dismal
(3) Ignorant (4) Mild
6. Against each key word are given four suggested meanings. Choose the word or phrase which is opposite in meaning
to the key word.
(1) Unmistakable (2) Apparent
(3) Obscure (4) Irrelavant
7. Choose the word that is nearest in meaning to the capitalised word.
(1) Humiliate or degrade oneslef (2) Uncouth
(3) Baseless (4) Forceful
8. Choose the word that is nearest in meaning to the capitalised word.
(1) Rubbish (2) Lovable
(3) Pretence (4) Guilty
9. In the following question pick the wrong spelt word.
(1) Autopsy (2) Autocratic
(3) Akward (4) Asylum
10. In the following question pick the wrong spelt word.
(1) Abnormity (2) Aberration
(3) Abstinant (4) Abstention
We update all the upcoming previous exam papers on our website so that it can help the students to clear the examination and to achieve their goals. The best way to get all the exam papers is to subscribe our website from which you Cannot miss the major updates.
Sponsored Post: SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
DMRC JE & Asst Manager Previous Year Question Papers
Applicants, have you applied for the DMRC JE & Asst Manager Entrance Exam yet? I know you are here because either you already have or you would be looking for relevant information about the Exam Pattern and the Exam Syllabus before you can apply.
You are here at the right place and here at current-affairs, we are providing you with DMRC JE Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers which will help you in your applications. Download these DMRC previous paper question papers and start your studies afront.
These papers are very beneficial for your DMRC & Asst Manager entrance exam and they will surely improve your time management skills. These past year question papers of DMRC JE Entrance Exam have been provided free of cost for the candidates who have applied or will apply for the same.
These DMRC JE Previous Year Papers are helpful for the better preparation of Exam. Thus, they will help you to understand the Exam pattern in a way that will help you to perform better in the DMRC JE Exam. With regular practice with these papers during the exam, you will be able to perform in an efficient manner in your DMRC JE Entrance Exam.
Learn the time management skills and improve them with these DMRC Previous Year Question Paper pdf provided for you. The candidates can note the previous repeated questions in DMRC Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers that cover the overall important topics. So, to help the candidates we have provided DMRC JE Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers in pdf format. If the applicant’s practice using this test papers, it will help DMRC JE question paper appeared candidates to answer maximum questions.
DMRC Junior Engineer Sample Question Papers
|Exam Name||Paper Information|
|DMRC Electrical Enginerring Model Question Paper 1||Download Paper|
|DMRC Electrical Enginerring Model Question Paper 2||Download Paper|
|DMRC Electrical Enginerring Model Question Paper 3||Download Paper|
|DMRC JE Question Paper 4||Download Paper|
|DMRC Electronic Question Paper 5||Download Paper|
|DMRC General English Question Paper 6||Download Paper|
|DMRC Civil Enginerring Question Paper 7||Download Paper|
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more.