At Hanold Associates Executive Search & Leadership Advisory, Jason Hanold is one of the company’s founders and co-chief executive officers and managing partners.
The most recent event that brought Jason to the attention of the media was when he became the GoFundMe charity’s highest donor by contributing $20,000 to the cause.
Also Read: Who Is Dylan Schefter (Adam Schefter Daughter)? Age, Wiki/Bio, Family And More
Table of Contents
Jason Hanold: Biography
Hanold Associates is a retained executive search business that specializes in HR and Diversity & Inclusion executives, as well as diverse boards of directors.
Jason Hanold is the co-managing partner and CEO of the company, and he also serves in that capacity. Jason Hanold and his team offer their HR and diversity recruitment services to a wide range of clients across the country from their base in Chicago.
Some of these clients include American Airlines, the New York Times Company, Google, the National Football League, Zoom, and Moderna, as well as a number of other prestigious companies.
Together with his team, he places a primary emphasis on performing exhaustive and timely searches in order to match high-caliber individuals who are culturally compatible with each client.
More than eighty percent of the business’s successful executive and board searches have resulted in the hiring of women or members of underrepresented ethnic groups.
The company has a deep commitment to diversity.
Jason Hanold: Net Worth 2023
Jason Hanold has a wealth of half a million dollars, as measured by his net worth. Jason’s fortune is the result of his extensive business and the relationships he has built up over the years.
According to the information provided by Fortune, the total yearly sales of his company, Hanold Associates, is $8,715,000.
After accumulating a significant amount of knowledge in the field from his previous employment, Hanold established his own business in the year 2010. Since it was first established, his company has been very successful.
Executive search firm specializing in Human Resources, diversity, and board retention, Hanold Associates is the industry leader.
According to the information available on Linkedin, the organization offers guidance and support in the areas of human resources (HR) as well as executive services.
View this post on Instagram
Additionally, Jason has an impressive customer list to his name. The National Football League, Major League Baseball, Tom Brady, TB12, Arizona Cardinals, American Airlines, Under Armour, Nike, Gucci, The New York Times, Zoom, and a great number of other companies are among his clientele.
He has a lengthy list of well-known companies as clients, which unquestionably contributed to the substantial growth of his wealth.
Hanold has a wonderful relationship with his customers, and he frequently enjoys spending time with both his family and his customers.
The salaries at Hanold Associates might range anywhere from 183,000 to 653,000 dollars annually. Given that Hanold is the CEO of the company, his annual remuneration is approximately 653 thousand dollars.
Because he was the one who gave the most money to Damar Hamlin’s “The Chasing M’s Foundation” on gofundme, he has recently come to the attention of the public.
Also Read: Net Worth 2023 Of Lucas Hernandez Explored! Know More About Career And Family
Jason Hanold: Wife And Children
There are a lot of people who are interested in learning more about Jason Hanold’s wife or about his marital life. The human resources executive search specialist is, in fact, a married individual.
Neela Seenandan, his long-time girlfriend who later became his wife, was the lucky recipient of his wedding vows. But there is no information on the couple’s wedding date wherever to be found.
Neela Seenandan, who is his wife, currently holds the positions of Co-CEO and Managing Partner of Hanold Associates.
Jason displayed his love for his wife by showing her his photo on a regular basis and sharing it with her. In a similar vein, the couple has been bestowed with four children, all of them are male.
In addition to that, Jason uses his social media account to frequently share photographs of himself with his children.
Hanold currently divides his time between Jackson, Wyoming, and Kenilworth, Illinois, with his wife, Neela Seenandan (Co-CEO of Hanold Associates).
The marriage produced a total of four sons. In his spare time, Hanold enjoys activities such as football, hiking, and various other team sports.
Jason Hanold: Charity Works
With a contribution of $20,000, he tops the list as the most generous giver.
Other prominent contributors to Damar Hamlin’s cause include Robert Kraft and The New England Patriots, who each contributed $18,003 to the campaign.
With a contribution of $15,000, Sam Mally is the third-highest donor. According to Mally’s LinkedIn profile, his position as president of Dynasty Transportation has provided him with a net worth of 50,000 dollars.
Donations of significant amounts have also been made to the worthy cause by prominent NFL players. Matthew Stafford’s donation was the largest at $12,000, followed by Russell Wilson and Ciara Wilson’s donation of $10,000, and then Tom Brady’s donation of $10,000.
Not only has Jason profited from his company, but he is also prepared to contribute to society and assist those who are struggling financially thanks to the money he has made.
View this post on Instagram
Jason Hanold: Career Details
- Hanold started his professional career in the year 1990 at State Farm, where he worked for a period of five years as a business partner in human resources and corporate recruiting.
- In 1995, he became the Americas Director of Executive Leadership Recruiting at Deloitte after starting there as an employee.
- During his tenure with this international conglomerate, which spanned over three years, Hanold was responsible for establishing the company’s first in-house executive recruiting capabilities and concentrating on direct partner hiring across a variety of business disciplines.
- Hanold was promoted to the position of Head of Recruiting at McKinsey & Company in 1999, and he remained in that role for more than three years.
- During his tenure at the company, Hanold was in charge of the direct-elect partner employment process for all of the offices and practices that dealt with matters pertaining to technology.
- Hanold started working for Whirlpool Corporation as the Global Head of Talent Acquisition in the year 2002. He held this position for a total of three years.
- After that, he became a Managing Director for the company Russell Reynolds Associates.
- During the five years that he spent in this role, he was also a member of the Board of Directors and the CEO Practices. His responsibilities as Global HR Officers Practice Leader were extensive.
- Hanold established Hanold Associates Executive Search the same year, in 2010. Hanold Associates is able to streamline the recruitment process for Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officers, Chief Human Resources Officers, and diverse Board Directors thanks to his supervision of the company.
- The New York Times Company, Amazon, Ford Motor Company, Major League Baseball, Gucci, and a number of other companies are among Hanold’s clients. These clients come from a diverse spectrum of business sectors and geographical locations.
- Both the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals and the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Leadership Council count Hanold as a lifelong member in their respective organizations.
- He is currently Big City Mountaineers’ representative on the National Advisory Council. In addition to that, the United States Olympic Committee has appointed him to the role of Team USA Athlete Mentor.
- Among his other affiliations, he is a member of the SAG-AFTRA labor union, the NAACP, the Sierra Club, and the United States Polo Association.
Jason Hanold: Childhood And Family
In the United States of America, Jason was brought into the world by his doting parents. His mother’s name is Suzanne King, but no one knows who his father is. He has no idea who his father is.
In addition to this, his grandfather was a war veteran who served during the second world war.
On May 8, 2022, in honor of mother’s day, Jason posted a picture from his childhood to Instagram, which was then shared with both his father and his mother. Concerning his siblings, there is no information that can be found.
The year 1968 marked the year of the American entrepreneur’s birth in Kankakee, Illinois. As of the year 2023, he will be 54 years old. However, the media does not know his precise birthdate or what zodiac sign he was born under.
Similarly, Jason is a white person who possesses American citizenship and belongs to the white ethnicity. Additionally, he is a devout Christian and observes its tenets.
His height is approximately 5 feet 9 inches, which is equivalent to 1.75 meters, and his weight is about 81 kilograms, which is equivalent to 178 pounds.
Jason began his formal schooling at Bishop McNamara Catholic High School in September 1981 and graduated with his diploma in May 1985. This information pertains to his educational background.
After that, in 1985, he enrolled at Illinois State University, where he eventually earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Communications and Small Group Dynamics.
In addition to this, Hanold attended Northwestern University, where he earned a Master of Science degree in Leadership and Organizational Culture in 2010. Hanold began his studies at Northwestern in 2009.
In a similar fashion, he started attending the University of Pennsylvania in 2017, and he will finish his Doctor of Education degree in Ed.D. Organizational Leadership, Learning, and Talent in June of 2022.
Read More: How Rich Is Russ Bray? HIs Net Worth In 2023 Explored