The candidates who are preparing for the TSPSC GURUKULAM has a good news that the examination date has been released and the aspirants who are hunting for the syllabus and the exam pattern of the TSPSC Gurukulam has landed on the right page as it will provide the updated exam patterns and the syllabus of the exam. S you know the syllabus and the exam pattern plays a vital role in clearing the examination so keeping in mind we have prepare d all sorts of things so that the aspirants feel hassle free to check and put it in use for their preparation. The students preparing for the examination need a format so that they can assign themselves according to that and prepare for the same. here we have worked to managed that and has served the things in such a ease way that the aspirants can get the whole of it and make himself prepare for the TSPSC Gurukulam examination.
Every exam has some criterion and so does it has, The candidates who have applied for this examination has to clear this criterion in order to get the job. The criterion for the examination are :
- Written Test
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017
Exam Pattern for the TSPSC Gurukulam Examination has been provided below and the candidates preparing for the dame can check the pattern of the exam, They can check the weightage of the marks and can prepare according to that.
TSPSC Gurukulam Staff Nurse Exam Scheme
|Papers||Subject||Total Questions||Exam Duration||Marks|
|I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
TS PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017
We have provide the current syllabus that comes in the exam so the aspirants can prepare according to that and can manage themselves according to the area or the part they have to cover.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 – General Studies & General Abilities
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Political System.
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Social Exclusion.
- India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana.
- General Science.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English.
- Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation.
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special.
- Emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Environmental Issues.
TSPSC BSC Nursing Syllabus 2017 – Nursing:
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid in Emergency situations.
- Community Health Nursing Process.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment.
- Medical Surgical Nursing II.
- Administration and ward Management.
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health).
- Community Health Nursing II.
- Professional trends and adjustment.
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing.
So start preparing and download Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam papers and do well. we have covered all . the sections in detail. This examination need time to crack as hard work and quality works pays, so fasten your seat and make yourself determined in order to clear this exam, the syllabus and the exam pattern has been given in detail so that you can prepare accordingly and can check also the weak points of yours so in order to clear the exam follow the pattern and the syllabus and do visit our page regularly for the more updates as we release the latest updates and the syllabus of the all the government exams and the semi government exams.
Visit Current-Affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC and others, Study material and lot more. If you need any question paper or online quiz, drop your comment below.
Hey, I am Mansi Agarwal – owner of this site. I am basically from Lucknow. I did B.Tech and now working as a full time blogger. Blogging is my passion and my permanent job also. If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this site then feel free to tell me. You can connect with me on FB and Twitter for more updates.