SSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers Solved
Sample Questions for the Preparation of SSC Constable Exam.
1. The ministry of Urban Development has approved a model for a smart mobility card which can be used across mass transit modes such as metro rail and also double up as a credit or debit card for shopping. What is the name of that card?
a. National Common Mobility Card
b. National Mobility Card
c. Common Mobility Card
d. National Common Card
2. As per which Ministry Union government has released ? 2000 crore to the Employees’ Pension Scheme as its contribution for the year 2015-16?
a. Ministry of Human Resource Development
b. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
c. Ministry of Labour and Employment
d. Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
3. The Supreme Court stayed the order passed by Rajasthan High Court declaring Santhara custom of embracing voluntary death as illegal. The custom belongs to which religion?
4. The Union Minister of State for Power, Coal and New and Renewable Energy conferred five awards to which State for outstanding performance in the various fields of Renewable Energy Power Generation?
5. Which zone has become the first zone in Indian Railways to eliminate all unmanned level crossings from its system by August 31, 2015?
c. West Central
Download SSC Stenographer Question Paper
6. The Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar in New Delhi announced about One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme that Union government has given its nod to implement it for which category
a. Physically handicapped
d. None of the above
7. In a landmark judgment, the Delhi High Court allowed women to get permanent commission in which wings of Indian defense in September, 2015?
a. Indian Air Force
b. Indian Army
c. Indian Navy
d. Para Military Office
8. The Haryana Assembly passed a Bill named the Haryana Police (Amendment) Bill, 2015 that abolished the Police Recruitment Board and transferred the police recruitment to which board?
d. None of these
9. A special MGNREGA cell has been established at the Punjab State headquarter to coordinate the effectively implementation of National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme all over the Punjab. Who made this establishment?
a. Punjab Rural Development
b. Panchayat Department
c. Both (a) and (b)
d. None of the above
10. Which State has bagged the ‘Skoch Order-of-Merit’ national award in implementation of six e-govemance and IT initiatives in the State?
c. West Bengal
d. Tamil Nadu
SSC Constable recruitment will consist of the written and skill test. Those who qualify in the written exam are eligible to attend the skill test. Candidates have to concentrate more on the written exams. To clear this first you need to download the SSC Constable question papers and after revising take a mock test. So that you will be able to clear about all the topics and also it will be helpful to overcome it. SSC Constable Exam is an object oriented exam and has 200 questions. Each question carries one mark, and 0.25 marks will be deducted fir every wrong answer. Question papers are divided into three sections General intelligence & reasoning, General awareness and English language and comprehension. Check out all the previous year question papers and note down the topics asked in each section. Concentrate on related topics and follow our website for latest current affairs. Practice makes man perfect. Practice all below previous papers, model papers, and sample papers. Check your strength to appear in the examination and keep practice on questions papers and check the answers. Competition for all government jobs is very high; candidates are advised to practice more to get the job.
Here we will provide Previous Year Question Papers in Pdf format. Download the SSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers and kindly share it with your friends. These papers will serve the candidates to prepare better for exams as it will help them to understand the type of questions that come, along with the level of difficulty of questions. We have arranged the papers in wise year packages given below. So candidates just have to follow the instructions below to download the questions papers.
SSC Constable exam pattern:
General awareness – 50 marks
General intelligence and reasoning – 50 marks
General English and comprehension – 100 marks
Download SSC Constable Previous Year Question Papers PDF with Answers
|Exam Name||Paper Information|
|SSC Constable Question Paper 1||Download Paper|
|SSC Constable Question Paper 2||Download Paper|
|SSC Constable Question Paper 3||Download Paper|
Visit current-affairs.org for latest current affairs, previous year question papers, free online quiz for SSC, Bank, Railway and others, Study material and lot more.